Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. A

Toyota Altezza Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

FOR SALE: HKS F-CON V-Pro Gold version 3.3, less than 1-yr old. RM 3,500 neg. I also have Altezza harness with MAP sensor. If you take this, I will package it in with installation and tuning at N1 Racing (worth RM 1000) for RM 4,500 total neg. Call/SMS/Whatsapp 0126881200 Email...
  2. A

Ignition.my-RCA Track Day Sunday 8 April 2012 9am-12noon

Ignition.my-RCA Track Event SUNDAY 8th April 2012, 9am – 12noon Last minute morning track day this coming weekend!! There aren’t many track days for cars this year, so make the most of what you can! It’s only RM 350/SGD 150, so do be quick to make your booking because it’s going to go pretty...
  3. A

Sepang Track Tyres

Razlan, unfortunately Key Vector no longer deals in Fz-201. For various sizes, pls call Kenny Lee of Kegani (0126646177) who will source for you direct with A-One Tyres. /adian ---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:34 PM ---------- For...
  4. A

Open track day 26th Feb

REGISTRATION FOR 26/2 TRACK DAY IS FULL AND CLOSED. MegaLAP is still open though!!
  5. A

Track Day Support Group 2011.

To (almost) Everyone: Honestly, I'm a bit ashamed. As it is we have so few tracking and motorsports opportunities in Malaysia and you guys are quarrelling over this?? IMHO majority trackies have lan-si face coz we're all wannabe racing drivers which means that we all have huge fricking egos...
  6. A

'Fren-fren' Drift Clinic 4/6 @ Speedcity RM 300

Sorry fellas, it was a bit last minute. It turned out well tho. Will give you more of a heads up next time. We should be doing another one probably in July, will let you know! As long as you have an LSD, you can learn to drift! My noob wife that know nuts about driving could hold 2nd gear...
  7. A

'Fren-fren' Drift Clinic 4/6 @ Speedcity RM 300

I'm doing a small 'fren-fren' drift clinic tomorrow. It'll be at SpeedCity, 9am to 5pm. Only RM 300. I know it's a bit late, but anyway do contact me if you're interested 0126881200.
  8. A

SNF4 on June 11

Fellas, you guys wanna come down to SNF again next weekend? It's round 4 this 11th June. Again, the usual: just email me a list of names, which I'll sort out at the ticket counter for collection. Let me know adian@ignition.my /adian
  9. A

Invite: 15 free Grandstand passes for SNF 23 April

Hope it went well for you guys? The first round of heats took ages, as some cars went off, and some racing cars blew their engines and dropped oil all over the circuit, which needed to be cleaned up.
  10. A

GT3 RS vs RADICAL S3 in Sepang

Apparently GT3 owner didnt want the SIC towtruck to tow his car, wanted his flatbed. It wasnt the burning car that caused the delay, it was the GT3. Everyone wants to have fun but need discipline as well. I would recommend the driver attend an Advanced Driving Course first to learn to control...
  11. A

@barbarian: Ahh yes yes!!! I still go to Pat.. reminds me, due for a check up dammit... :D @ ir1z: You guys let me know man. 11/6 boleh. 23/4 also boleh. And you fellas sort out la who you want to bring, I give you 15 passes. If it's just 5 male club members and 10 females friends, all the...
  12. A

Barbarian: Wow really!? Yeah I remember our paintball game!! Who are you ah? Keep in touch weii!!
  13. A

Fellas, thanks for great response! There is only 1 parking area, which is the paddock area. Access to the grandstand is through the underground tunnel from the pit building. Layouts are here: Ignition.My We are providing free Grandstand passes, to go to the Pits tho you will need to...
  14. A

ir1z: Ok cool. If not, you guys come for Rnd 4 on June 11 then ;) /adian
  15. A

Toyota Altezza Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

My HKS F-CON iS for sale, asking RM 1500 neg. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/372438-hks-fcon-is-piggyback-computer.html It only works with MT Altezza. Used it on my AT for 6mths only. No harness. It'll work for other cars too la of course :)
  16. A

I'd like to invite the RE Club to our next SNF (Saturday Night Fever), and offer 15 free Grandstand passes. It'll be on the 23rd April. Action starts about 7pm. There's food gerais to lepak, booths and bazaars, dancing girls, etc if you make it into the Paddock. Can someone be in charge? I'll...
  17. A

I'd like to invite the Celica Club to our next SNF (Saturday Night Fever), and offer 15 free Grandstand passes. It'll be on the 23rd April. Action starts about 7pm. There's food gerais to lepak, booths and bazaars, dancing girls, etc if you make it into the Paddock. Can someone be in charge...
  18. A

I'd like to invite the Club to our next SNF (Saturday Night Fever), and offer 15 free Grandstand passes. It'll be on the 23rd April. Action starts about 7pm. There's food gerais to lepak, booths and bazaars, dancing girls, etc if you make it into the Paddock. Can someone be in charge? I'll put...
  19. A

emanage ultimate installed........

Bro.. are you sure that is the issue of the Sard Attack Meter, or is it your Autobox going to konk wei? The actuator screwing up? Maybe... it's just a thought. Cannot imagine why the box tak hujan tak ribut wanna go and drop into neutral.
  20. A

Processor not included? WTF??
  21. A

Good news!!! hahaha!! Damn like this we can organise a "Group Buy" :D I saw on mudah RM400 only...
  22. A

HUlk.. Throttle position adjustment ok? Ooohh that is interesting! ICV pon bley control? Thus you can adjust the idle speed? I beleive the RSM can also handle speed cut. But again, do they work on AT?? Would have something to do with the TCU needing Speed input from ECU as one of the...
  23. A

AE111: For SNF.. .Toyo R888 all around, 6 speed, and perhaps 50hp more and I can try fight the S15 and RX7 hehe ;) Porosaki: I thought you said don't have? Maybe now, after going around the whole world trying everything else, looks like I might need it ahh :D Hulk: Ahh yes as expected...
  24. A

Bro, even the HKS F-CON iS which I am running which has a speed cut defender capability, can't run on AT gearboxes. It's a shame. Last weekend I ran my car in SNF, was stuck at 180kmh from the Start/Finish line all the way to Turn 1 hahahaha! What a joke! Maybe it's time to get a 6-speed ;)...
  25. A

Keep us updated bro! I am especially interested in knowing whether it can successfully work with the O2 sensor fuel trim function. I know EMU can compensate for fuel trim, I just want to know whether it works successfully with our ECU. Me running 5AT too!
  26. A

harmonic vibration....lighten pulley

Bro, you are spot on with this. A lightened crank damper will lead to premature wear of the engine main bearing. In severe cases, your crank can literally crack! The crank pulley is more than simply a pulley, it's also a resonance dampener. Basically, for high-mileage road engines, I wouldn't...
  27. A

Win a drive in SNF Rnd 3 with the Satria Neo R3!

More information is on the Ignition.my website: HOW DO I DO IT? Couch Racer Challenge Round 1 will run from 24 Jan 2011 till 26 March 2011. Only RM 20 and you could be driving at SNF! Provisional date for the Finale is 2 April 2011. Motorsport Playground is open 10am to 6pm, and are based...
  28. A

Win a drive in SNF Rnd 3 with the Satria Neo R3!

OFFICIAL RELEASE: The Couch Racer Challenge! The Couch Racer Challenge was announced in early February by Ignition.my with the aim to get more people into racing. Organised together with Motorsport Playground and supported by PROTON R3 Motorsports, the ultimate prize is a drive in the latest...
  29. A

Lacing up for Fatlace’s Word Up drift clinics

Drift Clinics are still held regularly. Check with either DCM or Sync Optima.
  30. A

Lacing up for Fatlace’s Word Up drift clinics

DCM used to conduct regular drift clinics back in the day, helmed by Zee and Yoong. It was affordable and was good. There is a lot of enthusiasm here but no one understands how difficult it is to organise these things, and take your time away to do them. And lack of numbers. Everyone always says...
  31. A

Track Car Procedure

Just dont tell people about it, and tow it when you need to. As for Customs, nothing can be done there unless you have official import duty papers or documents to show how it came about. That's how it is. All of us racers live with it. Welcome to the club :D
  32. A

Ignition.my-RCA Speed Challenge 2 Sepang 9/1/2011

Due to lack of participants, unfortunately the organisers have had to postpone the Speed Challenge event till further notice.
  33. A

RCA Track Day Sepang Full Track 9 Jan 2011, 9am-12pm

RCA Track Event Sunday 9th Jan 2011, 9am - 12noon RCA track day, first of the New Year!! As usual, it's at Sepang full F1 circuit and limited to 60 cars, so do be quick to make your booking! Following are the details: Track : Sepang International Circuit Date : Sunday 9th Jan...
  34. A

SIC Track Day

There's an RCA track day this Sunday, 9 Jan. 9am till 12noon, RM 360. As usual limited to 55-60 cars only.
  35. A

Saturday Night Fever Series Round 1 only RM 200!

Ok bro no worries. See you on the 15th!
  36. A

Camsaw, pls download the regulations. Racesuit is not compulsory, but is recommended. Want to be a racer, dress like a Racer!! Then the chicks will come :D FYI any race suit is ok, not asking for FIA level. Just want the drivers to look good ;)
  37. A

Ignition.my-RCA Speed Challenge 2 Sepang 9/1/2011

Registration for Round 2 of the Ignition.my-RCA Speed Challenge is now officially open! Featuring on-track action for street-modified vehicles over 3-laps of the full F1 Circuit, be sure not to miss out with categories for FWD, RWD, 4WD, and Open! To recap: Last September’s Round 1 saw...
  38. A

After the spectacular Preview, it’s now time for Round 1! With new, lower Entry Fees of only RM 200!! WOOHOOO!! Having gained feedback and experience from the Preview Round, we have made a couple of changes to the format and added some new categories, to promote more colourful and...
  39. A

Saturday Night Fever set to Ignite Christmas night at SIC

More photos here: Selamat Datang ke Facebook
  40. A

Saturday Night Fever set to Ignite Christmas night at SIC

Registration is still open actually. Contact me directly 0126881200
  41. A

5at rs200 tuning with emanage ultimate

Generally 4-1 is for high-end power, and you will lose some low-end. Actually the buzzword is not "backkpressure", whatever happens we want Zero back-pressure. Mechanics here like to use that word tho but it's mistaken. What we're looking for is Scavenging. The new development since the late...
  42. A

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER Preview Round 25 Dec 2010

Saturday Night Fever action at Sepang 7pm 25 Dec 2010 An iconic motorsports event of the 1990s, the infamous ‘Saturday Night Fever’ is being revived in spirit by Ignition.my. Monthly event at Sepang Circuit! Held at North Circuit. 5-lap challenge, 3 heats per category! SPECTATORS ENTRY...
  43. A

Saturday Night Fever action at Sepang 7pm 25 Dec 2010 An iconic motorsports event of the 1990s, the infamous ‘Saturday Night Fever’ is being revived in spirit by Ignition.my. Monthly event at Sepang Circuit! Held at North Circuit. 5-lap challenge, 3 heats per category! SPECTATORS ENTRY...
  44. A

Ignition.My's Saturday Night Series

There's a Driver Parade, with chicks and all coming... I'm sure you WANT to have the Racing Driver look, right? Chicks dig racers man. muaahahaha!! Anyway not expecting FIA level, just any racing suit is good already. See you guy's there!
  45. A

An iconic motorsports event of the 1990s, the infamous ‘Saturday Night Fever’ is being revived in spirit by Ignition.my. Monthly event at Sepang Circuit! Held at the North Circuit. 5-lap challenge, 3 heats per category! SPECTATORS ENTRY General & Mall Area: RM 10.00 Paddock & Rooftop Area...
  46. A

It's not the brand or type of ECU that you install that will get you extra power. Whether you use Emanage or FCON IS or Unichip etc... if it's a standard car with an exhaust system, you'll get x% horsepower increase. They will ALL give you by and large the same increases. A good tuner might get...
  47. A

RCA Track Day Sepang Full Track 17/12/10 12pm - 3pm

RCA Track Event Friday 17th Dec 2010, 12noon-3pm It's time for another RCA track day! As usual, it's at Sepang full F1 circuit and limited to 60 cars, so do be quick to make your booking! Following are the details: Track : Sepang International Circuit Date : Friday 17th Dec 2010...
  48. A

Emanage Ultimate should work fine becoz it allows looping of the O2 sensor feedback, and will override the Fuel Trim adjustments that the standard ECU will try to make. The normal eManage Blue can't do that. I'm using the HKS FCON IS now. Sucks shit. It's not as good in terms of response...
  49. A

RCA Sepang Track 23 Oct 2010 1pm - 4pm

RCA Track Event Saturday 23rd Oct 2010, 1-4pm It's time for another RCA track day! As usual, it's at Sepang full F1 circuit and limited to 60 cars, so do be quick to make your booking! Following are the details: Track : Sepang International Circuit Date : Saturday 23rd Oct 2010...