Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. afariq

Advan RZ 17 x 114.3 x 5H

cheap.. cheap.. bump
  2. afariq

Advan RZ 17 x 114.3 x 5H

wheels out of the car.. again:sleep: anybody knows what/where/who can do a good job to re-spray to mag blue:idea:
  3. afariq

Advan RZ 17 x 114.3 x 5H

Errr... Bump? :biggrin:
  4. afariq

WTS: Ducati Monster 696 & MV Agusta Brutale

video removed
  5. afariq

Up..up and away.. Attractive price for CASH buyer..
  6. WTS: VW Golf GTi Denver Rims

Posting on behalf of a friend, pictures are the real deal: Wheel diameter (in.): 17 Wheel width (in.): 7 Wheel lug pattern(mm): 5x112 Wheel offset (mm): 51 Fits : VW, Golf (gti or tsi) and all with same lug size/pattern. Rims has been resprayed to its original color. No scratches, no kerb...
  7. afariq

MV Agusta Brutale 920 sold to a gentleman from Kch. Monster still available, cash buyer preferred. Offer me a reasonable price compared to the selling price and it may just be yours.
  8. afariq

Thanks buddy.. Tt with cocm or underground..hehe
  9. afariq

Thanks! No guzzi bro..
  10. afariq

The Agusta is booked, pending final confirmation. Monster has many enquiries but still available :cool:
  11. afariq

Clearer pic.. No filter, no editting.
  12. afariq

Salam.. Infected with the "motor tonggek" virus already uncle Boy..hehe See you this aidilfitri Insya'allah.. ---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:23 PM ---------- lol.. thanks bro. ---------- Post added at 03:27 PM...
  13. afariq

Thanks buddy:top: ---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:57 PM ---------- Tak cukup space.. Ada 5 dah :wavey:
  14. afariq

Salam Ramadhan Al Mubarak to fellow ZTH forumers:wavey:
  15. WTS: Ducati Monster 696 & MV Agusta Brutale

WTS: Ducati Monster 696 Ducati Monster 696 - Reg Dec 08 Mileage is 30k+ km and running,accident free. Extras (items installed in Feb 12): Termignoni Slip ons Ducati Performance ECU + Airbox Rizoma Limit Naked Side Mirror Rizoma Handle Bar Rizoma Bar Ends Rizoma Risers Rizoma Lux...
  16. afariq

Advan RZ 17 x 114.3 x 5H

anybody wants to swap with 16's? staggered offset welcomed. Jap rims only please. Equal value/brand otherwise we can discuss a topup.
  17. afariq

Advan RZ 17 x 114.3 x 5H

rims only brah..
  18. afariq

Advan RZ 17 x 114.3 x 5H

Quickgrab TODAY ONLY for RM 2,500!!
  19. afariq

Advan RZ 17 x 114.3 x 5H

Thanks for the enquiries. Just to clear the air,these are original not knock offs:biggrin:
  20. afariq

Advan RZ 17 x 114.3 x 5H

TGIF!! Rims off the car. Call/text/pm me now to get it for RM 2.8k or closest offer:nurse:
  21. afariq

MWTS: Integra DC5R

Car booked,pending final sales transaction. Thread can be locked UFN.
  22. afariq

B.U.M.P.. We'll find out how much can PB finance this car and interest rate by Monday:beer:
  23. afariq

NGV or Superbike?

Agreed :top: Kawi ftw! Cheap, great support and comfortable. Also agree that its almost as common as a proton amongst big bikes. But i dont recommend the duke though. Unless you can tolerate 200 km's of vibration daily. On 6th gear gear at 140-150 kmh you'll be at 5.5k rpm (Strenuous? No?)...
  24. afariq

NGV or Superbike?

If you're planning for long distance daily commute, get a touring bike (versys should be a good and reliable starter bike) and not a superbike. Sitting position is more comfortable for those long daily trips. With a windshield/visor you can easily cruise at 140kmh (mind you the versys can...
  25. afariq

Thanks buddy.. This time it really has to go:rofl:
  26. afariq

New kicks..:biggrin:
  27. Advan RZ 17 x 114.3 x 5H

Original Advan RZ 17 x 114.3 x 5H Selling a set of original made in Japan advan RZ's . Selling it cheaper than most because: 1) Rims has been resprayed all stickers (the jap wordings, sizing, etc)still on the rims. 2) Rims comes in a set of 4 but 2 different sizes - 17 x 114.3 x 7.5...
  28. afariq

New quarter, new price. RM 135 k nego upon viewing,.
  29. afariq

Satria GTi EVO 3

Up..up..and away..
  30. afariq

Thanks buddy..:top: * Just to add, car running with ogura racing clutch (loceng) and it has the rear/boot privacy cover which doesnt usually come stock/with the car
  31. afariq

Thanks! Any luck with the gti? Found all the stuff u need for the scoobie already?
  32. MWTS: Integra DC5R

WTS: Integra DC5R I may want to sell my facelift (no eye bag) DC5R. No major mods, all plug and pelir stuff. All items bought brand new except for the rims, but has since been refurbished/resprayed. Full service record (receipts since day 1) available. Car tuned/mapped to run on RON 95...
  33. afariq

Satria GTi EVO 3

b.u.y.p.
  34. afariq

Mivec has 1.8?

its a hybrid.. mivec ck kawin with gsr ck block. just like how they used to do it with the previous gen proton's but with the newer terbalik model 92 and 93 engines from ck chasis
  35. afariq

Satria GTi Stolen

Blardy thieves! Which part of jelutong,just lost my gti in April and don't wanna risk losing another car. Most of the housing area in jelutong is guarded and has boom gates at the entrance/exit and yet they got away. Sorry for your friends loss,will keep a look out for it.
  36. afariq

Drop, Stretch, Wheels, Stance

Like i said, i read it somewhere.. may even be RM100 for 2 rear arches..could be wrong, better still look them up :beer: Craftmotorsport Sunway | Facebook
  37. afariq

Drop, Stretch, Wheels, Stance

I've seen tyre - rollers at hup soon and craft motorsport which are both in sunway. Read somewhere that craft charges rm100 for all 4 arches. I suggest you give craft a try coz Ah Loon does alignment, camber and height tuning as well..
  38. afariq

Satria Gti with Mivec OEM Extractor

I was on the mivec stock extractor (matspeed cams 272/272), then powerzone tuned length (matspeed cams 272/272), finally settled for the r3 4-1 headers (paired with rpw cams 280/280). Even with the mivec head i was on the r3 headers (mivec jun cams and finally mivec custom duration) Nice...
  39. afariq

Satria Gti with Mivec OEM Extractor

after that stay away from vtecs, otherwise u'll keep crying for cams, pistons, ems, better ratios and the list goes on...:nurse:
  40. afariq

DC5 : Looking for/ wanted item (Standard/ Aftermarket)

looking for front crossmember engine mounting.. actually just need the metal frame, broken/cracked rubber bush welcomed..
  41. afariq

Roll Fender

you should try craft as yaw suggested.. i did based on his recommendation on this thread and i'm damn happy. Ah Loon is very informative too:congrats:
  42. afariq

Roll Fender

I've seen them do this with the tool in sunway. Call to confirm. Hup Shun Tyres Auto Car Care Sdn. Bhd. 11, Jln. PJS11/7, Bandar Sunway 46150 Petaling Jaya Tel: 03-5632 9926 , 5637 2275
  43. afariq

Going to puspakom for ownership transfer

i've done most of my b5(change of ownership) inspection myself. even did 2 change of engine inspections but both were same cc so more or less similar to b5. what you should pay attention on is the rear brakes/hand brake and even more would be the tint. when i went for change of engine number...
  44. afariq

Wrap flat black sticker for whole car

This guy wrapped the whole car himself. DIY all the way.. The link is from a different forum so mods, delete if you you think unfit. The 8th GEN CIVIC CLUB :: Log in
  45. afariq

skyline r34 4 door window problem

Try this guy, ah soon (0193877118). Seen cars of all sorts there.. He's located behind tawakal. Personally used him twice, even recommended by runners too.
  46. afariq

1st generation mivec head on evo3 block.

4g9x series head will not fit 4g6x series block. Usually they'll go the 4g94 route..
  47. afariq

Skyline Spotted!

Re: Skyline Spotted! Spotted matte black R34 (think it was a gtr), Qxx 2 on NKVE heading toards kl. Our apologies if it seemed like my wife (z4) and me (dc5) appeared like we were trying to tailgate you :adore: We were late for an appointment hence the wangan mode:vroam:
  48. afariq

honda civic EP3 type r

Damn nice car.. Especially the rims..super clean!
  49. afariq

Buying a Lancer Evo?

Call this guy for window/screen rental: Ah Soon (0193877118). But the problem is he's here in KL. I went to rent clear glasses from him prior to inspection.
  50. afariq

Volkswagen Polo Maintenance

If you dont mind waiting, i read some where the new polo will be coming out in a gti variant. It'll have the 1.4 tsi engine instead of the 1.2. Its already out in singapore. The one which reaches our shore would be the 4 door version :banghead: