Search results

• Updates: New Bump Button / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs (Post your feedback here: FAQ Help)
  1. Sarbath

Sold Out: TIMETOATTACK and Track Day Participation Slots - Full Participation Again!

Re: Sold Out: TIMETOATTACK and Track Day Participation Slots - Full Participation Aga Dont ever forget uploading the whole event footage photo :-) ..
  2. Sarbath

Singapore: Ferrari 599 GTO Crashes into Taxi and Bike. Claims 3 Lives

I think they need to called up the ferrari expert(engineer).. Ask them to check last speed reading before crash, distance of braking before crash, any faulty brake, check the tyre thread whether got any sign of braking slide or whatever shit that matters.. If the result say the ferrari got no...
  3. Sarbath

Golf TSi to 180hp easily achieved?

MPS are powerful enough for that range of price.. Even it can play with the megane rs anyday, but yeah it is MANUAL.. So better buy golf for your wife.. Its not all about the power thinks also about the FC, Reliability and the list goes on.. Hmm VW have so much variety of modding to do.. Either...
  4. Sarbath

VAG Paint Ball Event

If choosing placed to play this game, consider in the list also the infamous FlashPoint Paintball Park :-D.. Sub paintball.. hehe
  5. Sarbath

Mean Machine Melaka Event Yaw..

Sharing a bit of my photo taken from this 2-Day event la :-) .. Later i upload more classical car..
  6. Sarbath

TimeToAttack Sepang 2012

Ty for that Tom, just curious about what axel post :-D ..
  7. Sarbath

Mean Machine Melaka Event Yaw..

Mean Machine Melaka Event Yaw..(photo uploaded) Anybody from here going ? Do let me know if going coz can join you guys :-D .. This is the initenery for Sat & Sun :
  8. Sarbath

TimeToAttack Sepang 2012

Track day in the morning ? i thought sepang track day for car will be after 12 oclock right ?? because morning got bike session ? .. Hmm did VW club have their own private trackday event ?
  9. Sarbath

N.GINE: Singapore's Latest Downloadable Performance Car Magazine! - It's Free!

Tom, is this the first edition ? Got previous edition ? :-) ty in advance
  10. Sarbath

TimeToAttack Sepang 2012

adies and Gentlemen, Due to the overwhelming response to the event, we would need to confirm the headcounts to the event for parking reservation purposes. Kindly reply to this thread with your name. Thank You 1) Axel 2) cheeMinz (parking purpose ONLY ) 3) Jason 3a)D`Xeroz 5) Sarbath
  11. Sarbath

Sunday Drive & Car Wash

Try to make it in may :-)
  12. Sarbath

ZTH VAG Club Has First Group Meet!

Haha i like this statement
  13. Sarbath

Sunday Drive & Car Wash

This time i will make sure follow you guys
  14. Sarbath

ZTH VAG Club Has First Group Meet!

Very very nice meet-up guys.. But too bad i cant attend that day so sad hmm.. And the models also wahh hehe
  15. Sarbath

ZTH VAG official commercial shooting

So sorry cant make it :-( .. Its ok faster faster plan next tt hehe
  16. Sarbath

VW Golf

+100 what sub said.. Molest the gti with abt if dont like bodykit just change the exterior to osir kit.. For me rocco are ok "laaa" :-)
  17. Sarbath

Is that you I saw on the road ?

Today evening saw a flyby revosportz golf gti mk6 white colour + black rim and the plate are MM 31/13 .. In melaka near bukit beruang car wash .. anyone with the car here ?? really wish you join melaka vag tt bro
  18. Sarbath

Tcss :)

Hye wayne :-) , haha smoked by R8 ?? Its ok at least we dont get smoke with a shame :-) btw its honour to be smoked by R8.. I have no class today so hmm just relax at home.. p/s : wayne, where can we meet up for tomorrow event ?? coz i really dont familiar the putrajaya area.. Hope can get a...
  19. Sarbath

Coverage: VW GTIs conquers Dato Sagor Circuit, Kampung Gajah

Seems you guys having so much fun :-)
  20. Sarbath

TimeToAttack Sepang 2012

Damn happening from what the video :-)
  21. Sarbath

ZTH VAG official commercial shooting

Dear members, We are doing a commercial video shooting of zthvag club by visual talk visual agency, we welcome all car from vw, audi, porshe, Bentley, please feel free to put down your name if you are interested. Estimate will be shoot from mex highway to putrajaya, from 8pm onwards on the...
  22. Sarbath

Any Audi TT/TTS/TTRS owners here ?

If can la make it noon? Hahahahaha..
  23. Sarbath

Plan plan bro :-) .. I just join je hehe
  24. Sarbath

New place to hang out !!

If im not mistaken that day my sem already finish so yeah probably high chances to follow you guys if nothing stopping me :-)
  25. Sarbath

Best Hangout Place In Klang Valley Area for TT or Gathering

This coming sat n sun i will be in kl probably.. Drop each phone no. Here easy to contact :-) 019-3077129
  26. Sarbath

Show us your ride

After this can only see 2 car in botak garage.. Q5 & S5 :-)
  27. Sarbath

New place to hang out !!

Hallo guys :-)
  28. Sarbath

::WTS:VW Golf GTI MK6 Abt 2010::

Already seat and drove this monster, "PEHH" is all i can say !!.. The power that it deliver are very "PEHH" again haha :-) goodluck bro.. P/s : Weh sub, i would love to suggest this car to my dad and sell of this current stock golf gti :-) .. I try, I give you a call if jadi la
  29. Sarbath

WTS>> Proton Inspira converted Evo10

Agree 100% :rofl:
  30. Sarbath

Just share bro.. Just post the exact venue, time and date :-) ..
  31. Sarbath

Roc with ABT BK are not that great compared to GTI right ?? Looks like katak a bit..
  32. Sarbath

New place to hang out !!

MELAKAAAAAA !!!.. No offense
  33. Sarbath

I think the Audi Malaysia Club are already sleep right ?? Join VAG bro :-) .. Volkswagen Audi Group.. Hehe
  34. Sarbath

What have you done proud of your precious ride

Yeah it is made to apply with the GTI not TSI but maybe only a bit power loss for the TSI.. Maybe..
  35. Sarbath

Oh the powerloss only affect the TSI ?? ahh still cant get the picture :-( .. Its ok still funding aiming not the full akra but HRE R43/40 :-) hehe
  36. Sarbath

TimeToAttack Sepang 2012

Hope to do convoy ;-) ..
  37. Sarbath

Axel yours is GTI right ?? Got any power loss on dyno with the akra slip-on ?? Really tempted with the sound that akra produce since my friend TSI already put on his TSI :-) ..
  38. Sarbath

New place to hang out !!

Make sure its halal hehe
  39. Sarbath

New place to hang out !!

Laa guys, really wanna meet ian r32 :-) .. dont think another way haha
  40. Sarbath

Hope it didnt clash with other car club :-) tt
  41. Sarbath

New place to hang out !!

Hope to see you too bro haha but i really wanna meet ian :-)
  42. Sarbath

If late night more people will come right ?? Then what time best for a lepaking session ?
  43. Sarbath

New place to hang out !!

If support the event i can la but cannot go join race hehe .. Ok ty bro for the info !
  44. Sarbath

New place to hang out !!

Race again the clock within each category :-) .. Hmm stock GTI cannot la haha..
  45. Sarbath

New place to hang out !!

I smell what the rock is cooking.. No agenda la tonite boring ---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:53 PM ---------- What is that bro?
  46. Sarbath

New place to hang out !!

Smell something fishy about spyderslr :-) .. Its ok bro whoever you are just chillax in here :-) ..
  47. Sarbath

Show us your ride

My virgin vag
  48. Sarbath

New place to hang out !!

Oi sub, its true la got assignment haha.. Super nice one wayne
  49. Sarbath

New place to hang out !!

Not a problem bro.. Sure lo.. Can gather somemore vw'ians!
  50. Sarbath

Sub your gang :-)