Search results

• Updates: New Bump Button / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs (Post your feedback here: FAQ Help)
  1. T

-WTS- EVO 8 Complete Engine NEW

i'm not quite sure about that bro.. maybe can ask around other Evo owners. My fren says it will work with 6.5 wirings.
  2. T

-WTS- EVO 8 Complete Engine NEW

update! Turbo got interested parties already... here are some pics of it. Asking for RM12k nego! nego! nego!
  3. T

Mitsubishi Lancer Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

EVO 8 complete engine NEW! http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/337519-wts-evo-8-complete-engine-new.html
  4. -WTS- EVO 8 Complete Engine NEW

helping a friend sell this off. His car sold already. this is his spare engine. Complete engine EVO 8 Engine flywheel alternator ignition coil fuel rail injector it's complete engine ler. turbo also got all new! no wiring jer. ;) call/sms 013 668 2185 (bob) offer your price. item is...
  5. T

Mitsubishi Lancer Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

lancer GT tyres.. NEW! Yokohama A10a http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/336586-wts-new-tyre-for-lancer-gt-yokohama-a10a.html#post4295974
  6. -WTS- NEW tyre for LANCER GT (Yokohama A10a)

-WTS- NEW tyre for LANCER GT (Yokohama Advan A10a) My friend got a set of tyres for sale. IT'S BRAND NEW. Original Lancer GT tyres. YOKOHAMA A10a 215/45/18 Manufactured date : 2 piece = week 01 year 10 1 piece = week 38 year 09 1 piece = week 02 year 10 Asking RM500 EACH, got 4 pieces...
  7. T

Subaru Ver8 Parts (body and engine)

Updates... some parts sold!
  8. T

UPDATE VF36 turbo sold! Added items. MOMO RAce with Subaru bosskit STi version 8 meter cluster
  9. T

UGPM bro. easier and faster if u sms me. ;)
  10. T

Version 8 bodyparts/engine parts

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/244925-subaru-ver8-parts-body-and-engine.html#post3134226 sms me 017 6677099
  11. T

Subaru Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Subaru Version 8 BODYPARTS AND ENGINE PARTS! http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/244925-subaru-ver8-parts-body-and-engine.html#post3134226 SMS ME IF U NEED ANYTHING. 0176677099
  12. Subaru Ver8 Parts (body and engine)

Hi all i got the following items for sale. if you need any, let me know. Subaru Version 8 :- Dashboard STi center console/handbrake Handbrake with cables STi Type C Roof with air vent SOLD STi Roof Rear windscreen (got 2 units) Complete REAR cut (body) for version 8 Rear hood Rear hood...
  13. T

Subaru Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

HDi performance intercooler kits! http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/243381-hdi-performance-intercooler-kit-for-subaru.html
  14. HDi Performance intercooler kit for Subaru!

Hi all, I have these items for sale and it's available for Ver4 to 6, also for ver7 8 and 9! The leading HDi front mount intercooler has set the standard for all front mount intercooler systems in performance. The ultra high flow and efficiency cooling design set a new level of performance...
  15. T

HDi Performance intercooler kit for Subaru!

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/243381-hdi-performance-intercooler-kit-for-subaru.html
  16. T

Unprofessionalism At Motor Image (MI)

AE very near to my place in Batu 3 / Glenmarie Shah Alam. btw.. i got some version 8 stuffs for sale. rear windscreen, front and rear lights, steering rack.. etc. even got engines! ehehe.. call/sms me at 017 6677099. Doridori Autoparts. :) btw, got a set of titanium exhaust for Ver8. offer...
  17. T

-WTS- HDi GT Spec intercoolers for Evo 4 thru 9

bump! Evo 7, 8, 9 kit will be available next week! :itsme::biggrin::biggrin:
  18. T

storm yeah.. it's RM1600 regardless with or without installation bro coz that's the lowest promotional price. Yes u can install them yourself as it is quite easy actually. You can see how easy it is here :- Free file hosting by Savefile.com installation manual for EVO 7, 8 and 9...
  19. T

storm... the GT spec will be able to withstand up to 700 hp. so, for 400+, i'd recommend just having the GT spec. Comparing to the RS spec, actually the GT spec is better in terms of durability and more suitable for road, occasional track, use. the RS spec is really meant for track and race use...
  20. T

SR20 Varietta??

jay_ek9 About the chassis thingy, that can be reinforced to take on the turbo engine. Nothing is impossible. Cost should be around RM10k at least as the cost for S15 turbo halfcuts usually about RM7k++. Stick with the 5spd tranny coz the 6MT ain't that much different.. plus would be quite...
  21. T

Stormvolution 9, yes we got kits for EVO9 also. Just as in KOB case, fits perfectly into original bumper without cutting. According to the installation manual, a bit of trimming is needed but it's very minimal. My shop is in Batu 3 Shah alam. Call / SMS me whenever you're coming. We're...
  22. T

BTW, THIS ITEM IS NEW! NOT 2ND OR USED. WE ARE AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR OF HDi. :D :D
  23. T

Hi all, one of our customers recommend me to post in here. He's currently using our HDI GT Spec intercooler kit on his EVO 6 RS and been loving it. anyway, our promotion still on going and the intercooler kit includes intercooler, aluminum pipings, hoses and power clamps. The kits are available...
  24. T

HDi Boost Controllers NEW

ting tong... huhuhuhu
  25. HDi Boost Controllers NEW

Item 1 Electronic Boost Controller TYPE S HDI Electric boost controller KIT TYPE-S with (Rocket launcher style) high boost arming switch" feature allows you to electrically switch between your stock boost level and a preset boost from your drivers seat. refer here : www.hybrid-power.com...
  26. T

ARSENAL FC, best club in england, the world and

it's ok.. more games means more playing time for our youngsters. ;) btw, i don't agree starting Henry for this game. he should've come on as subs like rosicky. I'd start Ade + ali.
  27. T

zep... i thought a draw would suffice but the team just kept pounding and pounding... and got the 2nd. Wigan missed out some clear cut chances, but so does Henry, baptista, Rosicky and Adebayor. had all converted, it'll be 6-2. :D hehe anyway, here's something i found online.. source from...
  28. T

hahaha.. hero hindustan.. good one. takeover is good if we're in trouble financially and also is our future looks bleak. that's not the case with us, rite? so... why want to be taken over? M.U takeover was driven from the popularity of the club.... Liverpool coz they've been the talk of...
  29. T

it's against his policy to go about and buy players at ridiculous prices. Remember, AW is the one who said that he won't pay a single cent extra if the player is valued at X price but asking for Y price. Plus i think we're doing good at the moment and the future does seems bright. buy more...
  30. T

gilberto will not play the next 3 games, be it EPL, FA cup or Carling Cup. which means he is out for MU, then Spurs and Spurs again. munpeng, i've been following arsenal news since 1990. the only thing baptista said is that he's not sure what AW want with him but he'd like to have more chance...
  31. T

munpeng where la baptista hinted on leaving london? any news outside soccernet.com or arsenal.com are rumors... kudos to arsenal... baptista especially.
  32. T

Video: Tengku Djan in action in the D1 World All Star 2006, Irwindale USA

tom.. video stream only 1/2 portion leh...
  33. T

NEW TYRES CLEARANCE SALES!~ Neova..

hey all... sorry for the late replies. those who sms to me, i think i've replied to all already. if not, do sms again. PLEASE SMS ME, i seldom check ZTH coz it took ages to download the page. haih... RM240/each limited stocks. for kenari rite? yep got but i didn't get the prices just yet...
  34. T

Nissan Sunny 130Y for SALE!!!!!

believe it dude... i drove one before... damn keng ooo... hehehe.. but most likely it's rm10 for 100km. ;) free bump for a good car.
  35. T

apt to let /sale Shah Alam TTDi

which part of TTDI is this? what's the selling price? what floor? sq ft?
  36. T

wow.... why don't u be AW then? we just didn't get anything done! that's all. work on the finishing. we can control the ball.. heck, we got 3 legit chance at goal but 2 hit the woodwork and 1 fine save from jaaskalainen. finishing! that's what anelka does... he finishes us off....
  37. T

NEW TYRES CLEARANCE SALES!~ Neova..

Mr. Theseira haiyo... already sms to u all the prices leh. anyway, check out the first posting. all updated prices already! for 225 and 235, will get back to u on the prices.
  38. T

yokohama AD07 or bridgestone G3 better?

15in AD07 195/55/15 i can get for RM250/each if u want.
  39. T

munpeng are we watching the same game? i thought arsenal played well and had better movement in the 2nd half. baptista didn't need to touch the ball but he draws a DM to him and release walcott and ade. just when the DM left him, he took advantage and scores the 3rd. good performance by...
  40. T

Honda Integra DC2 Type R for sale!!!!

argh.. my all time favorite car. damn! loan 60k huh? hmm... interesting...
  41. T

paintball marker

how about after sales support?
  42. T

faisal most of us don't have the luxury of owning such tyres.. not even in 2nd hand form. yea R3 satria comes standard with AD07, to complement the suspension and the chassis setup. same goes to your car too. just that my point, if you're driving like 50 to 100 km daily, it's not worth it...
  43. T

NS-2 quite good and cheap... u might wanna consider hankook RS2 also. AD-07 is very good but don't last long and aren't that suitable for daily use. I'd go with the GIII or maybe the RS2 instead.
  44. T

AE86 or Rx-7FC

rollakid Rotary engines have 2 power cycle per revs laaa. twin rotor means 4 power cycle per revs.. beat that! hehehe also, your calculation is rather incorrect coz you're taking into account 2 cylinders for the 4AGE while you're only taking into account 1 rotor for rotary. ;) recalculate and...
  45. T

I got a place in Cyberia Crescent

bro condo or townhouse?
  46. T

40 year old uncle make us look damn bad weh! haih... couldn't really blame our players coz they do look jaded and tired. maybe it's time to rotate the midfield and strikers. credits to the hammers. they come out fighting.. heh.. we got what we asked for and got our arses kicked! deal...