Search results

• Updates: New Bump Button / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs (Post your feedback here: FAQ Help)
  1. A

Myvi SE Whole Set Wiring wit computer All Computer Box(ECU)

May I know the ECU code and also year of manufacture for the car this was removed from? Also, possible to sell only the ECU?
  2. A

1.3/1.5 convert 1.6 CLUTCH kit

Hi, I bought this set before, can I just buy the clutch disc coz I already have the lightened flywheel and clutch cover, or is there any option to buy just the clutch cover and disc?
  3. A

Powder Coating (Coated by Dynatech)

How much does it cost typically for powder coating a set of 14" or 15" wheels?
  4. A

what is this bumper?

Looks like Carib facelift front bumper
  5. A

WTS AE92 SE Limited ( 1991)

Was wondering.. Those are B13 side skirts and what rear lips on the rear bumper?
  6. A

Carburetor Section

Need some info on tuning the idling a/f screw on stock Aisan carburettor on Proton 4G15P, imagine we all looking from inside the car to outside, the screw, when we turn clockwise is lean or rich? Also, the car seemed to be a little spluttering/juddering when release the pedal(throttle down)...
  7. A

Ae101 Superstrut Spring to macpherson

levin818 sifu, since you're at it, mind to share the spring rate for the rear suspension of similar setup as well? Thanks! Also, was wondering if anyone knows the AE111N's(Corolla Spacio) rear spring rate
  8. A

[Pic Request] Corolla E9 with E10/Wagon dashboard

Wondering if anyone had a picture of a EE10x or AE10x or Wagon dashboard retrofitted into the EE9x or AE9x series interior? Kinda wondering how it looks like before trying to retrofit. Would it take even more complications than fitting the AE1x1 series of Levin/Trueno dashboards?
  9. A

TRD Waydo Sports Absorber Set for AE111/101/92/80 4AGE 20V

If u don't mind, care to list out the part number on the springs and absorbers? Thru PM if it's not convenient.
  10. A

AE92 levin front lip

How about the bumper? I'm interested in the bumper without the lip if it's still available.
  11. A

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

Re: Looking for parts ? - Post here !!! What's the price like?
  12. A

Re: Looking for parts ? - Post here !!! Looking for AE101 SEG local dashboard, anybody got leads for full set(especially those convert to Levin or wagon dashboard)
  13. A

D2 shock absorber for sale!! FOR WIRA/SATRIA

Are there any wordings on the spring? Let me know the codes if there are wordings on it.
  14. A

Re: Looking for parts ? - Post here !!! Looking for clutch pump for Toyota C56 manual gearbox. The lower unit on the gearbox itself, not the one near the pedal. Any ideas where to get brand new and how much?
  15. A

D2 shock absorber for sale!! FOR WIRA/SATRIA

What are the spring rates front and rear?
  16. A

[WTS] GAB HiLo Adjustables (Wira, Satria, Putra)

Any ideas of the spring rates?
  17. A

Move DRYCELL battery behind

15AMPs a little too low for it. I bought welding cables, need to double check the size but the core thickness(not the outside thickness which meant nothing) is thicker than yours. Mine had been running battery at the back since 4 years ago.
  18. A

UTR High Performance Drop In Air Filter For Wira/Waja

What's the price for 2 of the models, between the 2 of it, which will need more frequent maintenance or does it require re-oiling?
  19. A

SHORT SHIFTER Proton,Produa,Honda

Don't mind me asking, what kind of coating/treatment is given to the rod, is there any anti-rust properties? Coz the last SS I bought ended up rusting and looking kinda ugly at the shaft, although the shifting is pretty decent.
  20. A

Cheap Polish & Wax in Shah Alam using Meguiar's

If you don't mind me asking. what kind of 3-step are we talking about here. Claybar, polish, then wax/sealant? Coz seriously, for me, claybar isn't one of the "steps" Just to make clear what Meguiar products do they use and what are the 3-steps and 5-steps involved. Honestly speaking...
  21. A

(EA) Steelmate 2009 Security System

Price for 898G plus installation, is it Pro-ICE set?
  22. A

Buddyclub P1 Racing Wheels

What's the price if taking with or without the tyres?
  23. A

4AFE engine and parts to let go...

Still have the full wiring set? :hmmmm:
  24. A

Toyota 20V Bt Engine Lantai for sale

Willing to sell the extractor seperately? Don't mind if it's only the 4-2 section
  25. A

4AFE engine and parts to let go...

Still have the full wiring set?
  26. A

cheap rim..RM410.00

What is the actual colour of the exact set you are selling? White or black? Does it come complete with the centre caps?
  27. A

AE92 GAB antil roll bar (rare item)

So basically if I already have GAB front and TRD rear, don't really need to bother finding a GAB rear to match?
  28. A

REDLINE Performance Parts.Light Aluminium Crank Pulley,Cam Pulley,fuel regulator(new)

Re: REDLINE Performance Parts.Light Aluminium Crank Pulley,Cam Pulley,fuel regulator( Please quote me intake and exhaust cam pulley for 4A-GE 20v silvertop. Thanks
  29. A

Performance Parts For YOUR ENGINE !

Don't want to do business? :hmmmm: Always bump only never bother to reply enquiries? :mad:
  30. A

AE92 GAB antil roll bar (rare item)

What is the size(diameter) of the rear ARB? Willing to sell seperate?
  31. A

Performance Parts For YOUR ENGINE !

Please quote me intake and exhaust cam pulley for 4A-GE 20v silvertop. Thanks
  32. A

REDLINE Performance Parts.Light Aluminium Crank Pulley,Cam Pulley,fuel regulator(new)

Re: REDLINE Performance Parts.Light Aluminium Crank Pulley,Cam Pulley,fuel regulator( Please quote me intake and exhaust cam pulley for 4A-GE 20v silvertop. Thanks
  33. A

MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

Looking for SW20 front absorbers with removable cartridge/insert. Please list whether it's stock unit or aftermarket cartridge. Must be in good condition. PM me your offers :)
  34. A

Anyone know where got suspension testing machine in Klang Valley?

Hm.. the one in 911 Zentrum(now renamed Rosedi) still there? Coz I heard rumours they no longer have the machine or something..
  35. A

Anyone know where got suspension testing machine in Klang Valley?

I'm planning to get a set of used adjustable suspension for my car, EE90 with SVT, I was wondering if anyone know where can I get the suspension/absorber testing done using equipment to see if they are still in good condition before confirming the purchase? I remember last time 911 Zentrum...
  36. A

AE86 crossmember & steering rack

Power steering or non-power steering rack?
  37. A

20V time to reach optimal operating temperature

Just out of curiousity, I doubled checked on mine, from totally cold start(today never driven my 20v out before), started engine before i opened the gate, then until the first junction leading to LDP is 4 minutes and my temp is up to the average driving temperature, so I guess yours is just...
  38. A

Which dashboard looks best for AE92 interior? Need some opinions

Nope, i mean the meter and the sensor can't interface together if not mistaken, coz i remember a lot of sifu say need to change the sensor or something. Not my engine's oil pump jammed la.. haha..
  39. A

Sorry guys, very long didn't log in. But the problem with my stock dashboard is that it might already be leaking aircond, driving at night can see some mist on the front windscreen on the outside of the screen where the holes on top of the dashboard are. Anyway to fix it? Also the oil...
  40. A

20V time to reach optimal operating temperature

Hm... I think you are worried over nothing, 4 minutes should be ok, but not recommended to leave it idling and wait for the engine to warm up as idling have much lower oil pressure than driving, idle for 30 second is already more than enough. The reason why it should go up to optimum working...
  41. A

tom's, I actually preferred retaining the stock dashboard, and since I already am using the long JDM meter, it looks kinda perfect. But I suspect my dashboard might have cracked or something, as I notice night time or raining day driving, there tend to be some condensation on the lower part of...
  42. A

[WTS] 15" Enkei 8-spoke, Made in Japan

Yes, it's silver colour with polished lips. I think I have answered you the best price in a SMS even though i did say calls only. :rolleyes: Will upload pics of all 4 units together later.
  43. A

Hi guys, I'm thinking of refreshing my car a bit. Was feeling a bit butt itchy want to change my dashboard. In you guys' opinion, which one looks best for AE92? Of coz, function and form both needed. My car is running a SVT engine. 1. Retain stock EE90/AE92 dashboard with long meter(i'm...
  44. A

Bring Up My Post Price reduced to RM900 negotiable
  45. A

4AGE 20V exhausts & others

Mind to check the ECU code?
  46. A

Er... I think better you offer me your idea of cheap cheap price then we'll talk about it. As for the condition, visually no dent, but I have no ideas as I got it with my car I bought used and i'm now using another set of wheels.
  47. A

4AGE 20V exhausts & others

Re: Mainly Toyota parts What's the ECU code for this set, is it considered as "full wiring"? Or just the engine bay ones? Any place u recommend to get it installed? I currently already have a SVT installed in the car, but looking for a set of wiring to re-wire the car as the previous...
  48. A

Bring Up My Post Urgent sale, offer me, highly negotiable!
  49. A

Ok.. I've just remeasured the holes, you were right, both at PCD100. Thanks for the heads-up :adore:
  50. A

Pictures uploaded