Search results

• Updates: New Bump Button / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs (Post your feedback here: FAQ Help)
  1. Golf GTI Sports Hatch Nov 2012(by owner)

Dear zth forummers, Selling my wife's car bought brand new 16 months ago from Cergaz TTDI, full history at Cergaz. Third car in the family, car seldom driven, just done first 15km service. Plastic stickers still attached! 4 years warranty and 24/7 vehicle assistamce still remaining/...
  2. Subaru forester 2.0i

Left one unit at 145k, 2.5l version or the non turbo 2.0 version?
  3. Subaru Impreza (M) V8 Sti

Looking for a reliable scooby to run around. Can view in KL?
  4. MR2 SW 20 owners discussion thread

Sorry to hear that but good thing you are unhurt and the insurers will cover the loss (?) Could it be the fuel system that sprung a leak? The car is quite old and we are pushing quite a bit from the car, hoses etc tends to go at that age especially with the build up in pressure from more...
  5. MR2 SW 20 owners discussion thread

Wah!! so fast sold your powerful "2"....played enough already? What's your new project car? Who is the new lucky owner?
  6. WTS Subaru Forester 2.5T 2010 (Urgent)

A bit above what I m willing to pay considering motor image has dropped price for new my12 car to $170k in anticipation of Ckd in q4 this year. What is your best price, if far from my budget then I will not trouble you coming to pj.
  7. Japan GT - sport car gathering

No la, must have pressed the wrong button lah....can't even remember what was my post that I have deleted how can I be angry at you le ...lol
  8. Subaru Imprezza Version 8 for sale

Is this STI? Can use ron95?
  9. Advice on getting a wrx

Dear sifus, Thinking of getting a wrx sti v8 but need some guidance to decide if it can be used as my daily ride: 1) can it take Ron95 2) how's the maintenance cost and availability of spare parts 4) is it trouble free generally? 5) how's the consumption Thanks in advance and would...
  10. BMW E60 530i

What year made and how many owners pls?
  11. My MR2 SW20 is for sale!

LA, why lah? Leaving alredi? Definitely worth the price. Mr2 price is moving up, catch it!
  12. Spotting MR2/MRS

Dr just curious where did you get that pic, it's a nice shot. Like to know all my secret admirers you know.
  13. MR2 SW20 (M) Turbo For Sale

thanks bro
  14. MR2 SW20 (M) Turbo For Sale

I think it is best for you to see the car first and then offer for what you think it is worth if you are serious of getting a MR2. Thanks.
  15. Tein coilover suspension absorbers for MR2

Tein Coilovers Suspension Absorbers - MR2 - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my Tein HA Hi-Lo Soft-Hard for Sale Taken out from my car Comes with pillow ball mount and Tein adjustable link/tie rod Price=RM1600 ono for mr2 kakis Getting rid of my MR2 stuff, will...
  16. MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

http://www.mudah.my/Tein+Coilovers+Suspension+Absorbers+MR2-7773443.htm Tein HA Hi-Lo Soft-Hard for Sale Taken out from my car Comes with pillow ball mount and Tein adjustable link/tie rod Price=RM1600 ono for mr2 kakis Getting rid of my MR2 stuff, will also throw in an extra spare...
  17. MR2 SW20 (M) Turbo For Sale

check our Berita Metro this Sun Nov 21
  18. Nice MR2 featured - Harian Metro this Sunday

car also posted on http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/343571-mr2-sw20-m-turbo-for-sale-5.html
  19. Nice MR2 featured - Harian Metro this Sunday

plus, dare I mention, brand new coilovers adjustables that I have ordered that I am still waiting for delivery:bawling: and waiting for shipment. Should be arriving in a couple of weeks. They don't keep stock of new SW20 MR2 suspension anymore here. Yep still selling!:stupid: See lah...
  20. MR2 SW20 (M) Turbo For Sale

this car featured there.
  21. Nice MR2 featured - Harian Metro this Sunday

Be on a lookout on the Harian Metro this Sunday Nov 21 nice MR2 featured
  22. MR2 SW20 (M) Turbo For Sale

Tips:buy harian metro this Sunday Nov 21
  23. Considering a SW20 - Handling concerns

Koolspyda said it all....."not all can" MR(2) a whole different world... car and driver need to be one....you need to think like the car, of its characteristics, feel with your bum and steer with your bum. No one says driving an F1 is easy...it's a bit like that...but you will be rewarded...
  24. MR2 SW20 (M) Turbo For Sale

Thanks for the bumping
  25. MR2 SW20 (M) Turbo For Sale

Car is as nice if not nicer in the real
  26. MR2 SW20 (M) Turbo For Sale

Thanks flam3s
  27. MR2 SW20 (M) Turbo For Sale

you have been pm-ed
  28. MR2 SW20 (M) Turbo For Sale

thanks thanks
  29. HELP: Getting a MR-S

That taught me never look down on RX8, didn't know it is that powerful. Could be something to consider. Is the 2.40 on auto or manual RX8? Stock or modded?
  30. MR2 SW20 (M) Turbo For Sale

whew wit......
  31. MR2 SW20 (M) Turbo For Sale

trd spark plug cable from wing hin, blitz ecu came with car
  32. MR2 SW20 (M) Turbo For Sale

Act now! Malaysia Mega Sale!
  33. Greatest Driving Roads?

Just came back from the Himalayas and passed through the highest mountain pass at 18380ft or 5000ft more than Mount KK and there's a road up there! Spent 30mins up there and was hit with mountain sickess immediately when I stepped out of the car due to thin air. Touge anyone?
  34. MR2 SW20 (M) Turbo For Sale

bounce bounce
  35. Anyone selling MR2?

J-Yap, check out the Marketplace section of zerotohundred and filter for MR2, there are a few mint condition MR2 available. Prices have gone up for this rare mid engine car but I am sure the owners are willing to nego a bit for fellow MR2 clubbers. Have done up from stock, take it from me it...
  36. MR2 SW20 (M) Turbo For Sale

Thanks. Bump bump
  37. MR2 SW20 (M) Turbo For Sale

You have tried a FF, FR, 4WD, try an MR today....any MR be it NSX, MR2 (Japs), Ferrari, Porsche, Lotus, Lamboghini, Pagani, Audi R8 (Conti)
  38. MR2 SW20 (M) Turbo For Sale

seldom used stock stock
  39. MR2 SW20 (M) Turbo For Sale

Put in an order for me still MR2 at heart lah
  40. MR2 SW20 (M) Turbo For Sale

Nice immaculate seldom used MR2 Turbo for sale. Third car in the house after 4WD and mini MPV. No mad mods, all stock internals only bolt on performance parts, so a very reliable & usable 241hp on wheels at 1.08bar (>300hp on flywheel??) dynoed & tuned at GT Auto. Just nice for a 1.2k kilo...
  41. Newbie here-- How and where to find the windows?

You can post it here, if mr2 stuff sure can sell fast...hehe
  42. Newbie here-- How and where to find the windows?

Adryan, did you buy a red MR2 number XXX5712 or something? Just a coincidence I saw this car. Changing doors will not fix your leaking problem, you need to change the rubber seal, Toyota costs RM600 a side. On the mirror, you need to have it checked out. Could be wiring, 20 years is a...
  43. Spotting MR2/MRS

If owner sees this post may be he can answer iexit's wtb offer.
  44. Spotting MR2/MRS

AW11 are bcomin a collectors' item but not many knows how to appreciate a MR2. Prices are going up.
  45. Spotting MR2/MRS

How about this, closer to home at kota damansara....
  46. Autocross Autocross Autocross

Who's going to GT ah? I want to go...any freebies from JSOC
  47. wtb:toyota mr2 turbo

There are a few good MR2s for sale but your price is too low bro unless you are willing to consider accident cases but even then it would be NAs. Happy hunting...I know how it feels.
  48. MRS ZZW 30 owners discussion thread

You can only find out if you invite me to Bkt Tinggi
  49. MRS ZZW 30 owners discussion thread

Saw a red MR2 bullying a Maserati GranTurismo (new model) only to be bullied by an Aston DB9 on Sprint Highway on Saturday. Yes yes I was practically sandwiched may be they thought I am one of their 458 Ferrari chums.
  50. Toyota MR2(SW20) 3S-GTE 90/91

Once in a while a very rare MR2 comes up for sale. A very rare car. Khoo, why sell la?