Search results

• Updates: New Bump Button / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs (Post your feedback here: FAQ Help)
  1. Bolt on turbo or engine swap? for my RD2.

Nope, sold edi. Planned to get a different car. I sold the coupe to get a Forte. but this is not a permanent car for me as this will be transferred to my gf. I was hoping to get a skyline or silvia s15 but my other half making noise. so prob no more jap car for me at the moment. maybe getting a...
  2. Bolt on turbo or engine swap? for my RD2.

hei, i would not advice you to swap as it will bring more trouble to you if you plan to sell it a couple year later. as u know, i have swap mine to evo4 engine 2 years ago and i just sold it to get a sedan for my daily usage. During the trade in process, there is a problem where in my garan...
  3. TT Session

Hi HCC Members, What sanda has suggested are rite. We should have another TT Session or 2 this month and next month to further discuss about the trip. Please refer to the below details and comment. Date : 26 November 2010 Time : 9.30pm Venue : TBC ( Please Advice ) Hopefully this would...
  4. TT Session

Dear HCC Member, you may contact me at 016-3184633 if any further details are needed.. Please refer to the map for your info. <iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0"...
  5. TT Session

Wow..impressive...now can see more members already..
  6. TT Session

i have found this mamak either call darulassam / syed abu..great place for mamak.. don't worry bout parking as u may double park..please refer to the map and comment <iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0"...
  7. TT Session

3 miles square has no parking at all..always pack with ppl.. i have been cracking my head:banghead:to look a place for a very long time.. till now still :banghead:
  8. Genting Meet up 15 Oct 2010

Joker..u could have called me instated of waiting for me too see it.. i could have join you...
  9. TT Session

Hei guys & girl, Is open for suggestion. So i can see most of you can make it for both day but more on the nite time. As Marsboy mention, it would be great if we could organise ourself to the place he mention. It would be great if we could fine a standard place to TT so that when we...
  10. TT Session

Recently i have been receiving some comment as well as call from some member requesting for a TT Session. Well personally i think is time too as the last meet-up was about 1 month plus ago. As for so, please find the details below if we could come out and gather for a TT session...
  11. a widebody coupe

bro, widebody can never be approved by JPJ. You can only get approval from them unless you are registering under a company and this is a show car. If not is quite impossible. Even show car will only be able to be granted temp approval (3month or more not too sure) If possible, can u upload...
  12. HCC Meet-Up

Hi HCC Brother & Sister I have to finalize the meeting spot. I have suggested Aman Suria for this coming TT Session. Please refer below details Date : 30th July 2010 Time : 10.00 pm Venue : Aman Suria Kayu Nasi Kandar For those who don't know where is this place, we will gather at the...
  13. HCC Meet-Up

There even worse due to minimal parking space.. Why not we just held it back at Aman Suria. The same old place where we used to meet.
  14. HCC Meet-Up

why no ppl suggest where to meet wan??? If no ppl suggest then i will comfirm it at the same place again. It would be subang ss15 Station 1
  15. HCC Meet-Up

bro, every time the TT session timing is very crucial as all of them needs time to prepare themselves. 2 weeks preparation i think is sufficient enough for them to allocate their timing to attend this TT session. Now i hope we can organized at lease 1 TT session every month.
  16. NEW MEMBER : pop in for a quick intro

Don't worry xinpin, the wheel bigger does not mean you will need to compromise your comfort. just used the correct tire and suitable suspension will do..
  17. HCC Meet-Up

* posted at the wrong thread Sorry guys & girls, been bz lately with my health condition and so on. Now i have been better and i think we should organized another TT sometimes this month. I would suggest 30th July which is bout 2 weeks from now. Date : 30th July 2010 Time : 9.00 pm Venue ...
  18. NEW MEMBER : pop in for a quick intro

No worry, when you join us for the TT session we'll explain to you.
  19. i m just wondering....

side mounting is important but the most important is the front & back mounting cause the whole engine will be sitting on it... So think carefully before the mod..
  20. NEW MEMBER : pop in for a quick intro

Hi Xinpin, You're actually driving a tuscani.. This is a very nice car to drive and the outlook really look great..
  21. i m just wondering....

i have seen the engine before and i have consulted my mechanic. As he mention, fitting in the engine will not be a problem on the left and right engine mounting but will be a problem for the front and back mounting as the engine sitting is difference. As for Mitsubishi engine, it sit pretty...
  22. Hcc future meetings

Sorry guys & girls, been bz lately with my health condition and so on. Now i have been better and i think we should organized another TT somtimes this month. I would suggest 30th July which is bout 2 weeks from now. Date : 30th July 2010 Time : 9.00 pm Venue : TBC (Open for suggestion)...
  23. NEW MEMBER : pop in for a quick intro

Welcome xinpin89, hope you enjoy driving it. Anyway, which tiburon are you driving? RD1 or RD 2
  24. HCC Road Trip to Melaka / PD

Why no ppl update wan...not interested ah...
  25. HCC Road Trip to Melaka / PD

Dear HCC Member, First of all, I would like to say "THANK YOU" to all of you by making the last TT Session a success. As discuss during the TT Session, we have talk about a road trip which is unconfirmed yet has shown interest in it. Due to the great respond, we have to really plan...
  26. HCC Meet-Up

Hei Guys, is been a while we have not meet up since the Genting Trip i've organized.. Why not we have a meet up this coming friday? Date : 16th April 2010 Time : 9.00 pm Venue : Subang ss15 , Station 1 Open Car Park Please reply or PM me for your attendance .. i believe there is...
  27. Hcc future meetings

Hei Guys, is been a while we have not meet up since the Genting Trip i've organized.. Why not we have a meet up this coming friday? Date : 16th April 2010 Time : 9.00 pm Venue : Subang ss15 , Station 1 Open Car Park Please reply or PM me for your attendance .. i believe there is...
  28. Calling all Scoupe owner.!!

bro, Subang Airport chop shop can fine mah..go and have a look la..
  29. 16" Pirelli P6000 tyres

bro, i'm using 205/45/16. do you think this can fit my rim?
  30. D2 Racing Adjustable Suspension

bro, do you have it for hyundai coupe?
  31. TTH Imported Used tyre

Re: New shipment arrived -Imported used tyre bro, please pm me the price for 205/45/16 & what is the brand and series of the tyre
  32. Oil cooler adaptor

bro, how much is this kit? can it be fitted into evo4?
  33. Check out this Coupe

Is from thai land..cause in malaysia, if we had this kind of heavy mod and changes of the outlook will cause major trouble with JPJ.. p/s: if you look closely on the first photo, you may see the number plate on the windscreen
  34. For Sale: CRIME FIGHTER Alarm 65K Full color animation 2-way auto start car alarm sys

Re: For Sale: CRIME FIGHTER Alarm 65K Full color animation 2-way auto start car alarm pm me price inclusive of installation and your location
  35. bridgestone potenza re080 x2pcs rm 228

pm me 205/45/16
  36. Silverstone Tyre - NEW Special Price.

pm me 205/45/16
  37. Improve comfort, sport and adjustable suspension

bro, pls quote me the propex & adjustable for hyundai coupe 98
  38. New Tires For Sale.(offer)

pm me price for bridgestone re001 205/45/16
  39. Performance Tyres for sale at lower prices! Toyo, Bridgestone, Kumho, Goodyear!

bro, 205/45/16 got wat brand and best price please..
  40. various model of RSR sport spring cheap sale! (new item)

do you have any low spring for hyundai coupe 98?
  41. Projector Lamp for retrofit

bro, can it be fitted with hyundai coupe 98?
  42. My New Heart - 4G63T

my car is in a very outskirt area. Is somewhere along sg.buloh. What happen? so many thing kong at a time?
  43. My New Heart - 4G63T

Yu, i have not meet you before and look at your ride. I heard you was the first to convert the engine to gsr. I really like your bodykit though.
  44. smoke head lamp servis RM80

bro, do you have the ccfl ring? if got, can give me a price?
  45. Projector / CCFL / Angel Eyes / LED Lamps

bro, how much is the ccfl angel eye ring? can it be fitted into hyundai coupe?
  46. JPJ Engine registration service (Runner)

bro, hyundai 1.8 tukar engine 4g63t berapa?
  47. NEW MEMBER : pop in for a quick intro

bro, how much is ur d2 suspension?
  48. My New Heart - 4G63T

bro rajie, i know the owner when i newly got my car. he is running on evo5 rather than evo4. Anyway, if you have the thought of getting 1, i would suggest u go 4 the 2004 and above..looks better
  49. My New Heart - 4G63T

bro rajie, 5050 is very much faster than mine..his nick is cow and we do know him. Yu, really la...beh tahan already. Wait until neck also very long liow. ehdrian, the custom bumper will be done later together with the bodykit but not now cause low in $$$..