Search results

• Updates: New Bump Button / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs (Post your feedback here: FAQ Help)
  1. Has anyone experienced the explosive forces of an inflating SRS Airbag(s)?

I would like to ask all ZTH members, has anyone ever experienced the explosive force of inflating SRS Airbags and would it be alright to share your experienced? :nurse: The reason I am asking this is to understand further how the human body reacts when opposing energy forces are encountered...
  2. Perak Section

U guyz must be Kings of TT. Driving to all sorts of locations to do Telegraphic Transfers and time. Respect. Respect. I was born there only. Now stuck in Melaka.
  3. TheSun Gear Up! Oct 7, 2016 Adjust your mirrors correctly

Couldn't have said it better myself, vr2turbo. If that is the case with airbags, than it is logical that the government should start reducing the speed limit on all roads, right? Or car manufacturers starts manufacturing car with whole less power than today's killing machines. I do not...
  4. Perak Section

Accidentally saw this thread. Never knew got ZTH members from Perak! I am from Taiping, Perak too.
  5. TheSun Gear Up! Oct 7, 2016 Adjust your mirrors correctly

Something about your post g4i8y0t got me thinking about time in antiquity, when I had my first test drive lesson in a car which had chromed bumpers and swing mirrors to capture all the cool breeze. It was so much pleasurable and easier to drive in that car. Air-conditioners were not needed...
  6. TheSun Gear Up! Oct 7, 2016 Adjust your mirrors correctly

I am sorry g4i8y0t, the article is really long with 9 pictures to act as markers for guide. If you could find it online or contact the Editor himself, it would do you a whole world of good and thank you vr2turbo for that link. I have seen the video without audio but it lacks certain things...
  7. TheSun Gear Up! Oct 7, 2016 Adjust your mirrors correctly

It is a fantastic article that I think everyone should read especially if you are having difficulty with blind spots while driving. I have tried it and it bloody works. Hopefully anyone who is interested can find it online or even contact the Editor Azlan Ramli @ 03-7784 6688 for this article...
  8. New Myvi 2016, any some issues?

Here is an article by Khairil Anwar Abu Kassim, Secretary-General of Asean NCAP, which I promised earlier and took awhile to find. Sure will come handy someday. REDEFINING CONSUMER ROLES IN BUYING SAFER CARS Global passenger car production in 2014 recorded 67.5 million units and 33% of...
  9. www.Mudah.my

Same like Malaysian Official ma. I buy lottery, tak kena. Buy 4-D, tak kena pulak. Bazir aje. So buka lah account, mana tahu silap haribulan ada 2.6 billions tiba-tiba masuk, macam Malaysian Offisial beritahu "Tak tahu siapa pulak T.T. kepada account I." Itulah cerita dia, Kingdom of Saudi...
  10. New Myvi 2016, any some issues?

Thank you ixeo and mag9556 for replying. Ixeo words may be short but it has very very deep meanings. :adore: Actually I find difficulty in trying to actually grasp its hidden message accurately. Mag9556, no I am not mad at Myvi at all! :rofl: Funny thing is this, I have been asking...
  11. 2016 Proton Saga officially launched! 1.3 VVT, 4 variants, from RM37k

Quote "According to Proton’s Head of Design, Azlan Othman, the new Proton Saga wears almost entirely new body panels. Headlights and front bumper has been redesigned, and its tail lights are now 2-piece combi units that look sharper. There are sculptured surfaces on its door panels and new to...
  12. www.Mudah.my

That is terrible and I will visit them to enquire about this. Cause if an expert hacker is able to do just that, by obtaining the bank's name & the bank's account number e.g. if they picked up a piece of paper containing that information, that consequences would be unimaginable. vr2turbo, you...
  13. www.Mudah.my

Hi DanzEterna, I always thought hacking was done via computers i.e. through online transactions like using spyware, phishing emails etc. You mean to say, if I provided anyone WITH THESE INFORMATION ONLY for deposit into my bank account 1) the bank name & 2) the bank account number; these...
  14. Sepang Circuit debuts 2 new facilities ahead of 2016 F1 Malaysian GP

Very nice indeed and all these was built by the government?
  15. www.Mudah.my

Kesian that scammer, kena ikan ketutu (ikan bodoh) like me. :hmmmm:
  16. New Myvi 2016, any some issues?

Thank vr2turbo, I was thinking along that line too but removing the fuse will not solve the problem actually. The more I find out I am beginning to suspect the airbag will deploy by itself when "conditions are right" especially those ammonium nitrate based airbags based on the findings that I am...
  17. New Myvi 2016, any some issues?

Ism1991, the devil is always in the details! Too bad my school never taught me that, had to learn the hard way! :banghead:
  18. www.Mudah.my

Recently I placed a WANTED AD for Toyota Corona TT141 Side Mirrors, to be kept as spares. Too my surprise, the moment it was approved by Mudah.my and listed online, immediately a scammer contacted me. Sensing something was amiss, I played along until the scammer realized I wasn't going to bite...
  19. New Myvi 2016, any some issues?

Thank you all for your comments. Jerry, I do not consider ourselves debating, but exchanging views in a mature manner in order that we continue to stay alive which I think all of us have to agree. Thank for your for updates, I am sure I read it another way round but I didn't keep the article...
  20. New Myvi 2016, any some issues?

Hi Jerry, yes I am fully aware of what Member Edi had wrote which kind of made sense with the sensors located at the front of the car. What happened to the Honda driver was unfortunate, as the sensors were located at the back of the car too, hence when another car grazed the back of the Honda...
  21. New Myvi 2016, any some issues?

Thank you for all for replying. I meant to reply earlier but the last incident with airbag was a week, really had me stump! A minor accident around noon in which a Suzuki car was involved with 2 other cars. The Suzuki car showed a minor dent at the front, nothing serious but the stupid airbag...
  22. New Myvi 2016, any some issues?

Mag9556, you are being modest. Its proven good looking males and pretty females always gets the best treatment. I guess you are right, trying out different SC to see which fits like a glove is the best option. Dreamt about European marques yesterday and this is what the dream says about no...
  23. New Myvi 2016, any some issues?

Thank you cvkit17 and vr2turbo for your answers. Answer 2 Multimedia: I reckon you are right, if the Multimedia had issues it would be tough to sell cars with defective multimedia units. The sweet young thing may have actually bought some else's story. Probably an old wife's tale, probably...
  24. New Myvi 2016, any some issues?

After that encounter, now I am thinking of changing to another car make instead. Car manufacturers must learn and teach its service centers to be polite no matter what. Customers always comes first, Customers always right, irregardless of whatever the Boss says! Boss "cerita kemudian" but...
  25. New Myvi 2016, any some issues?

Hello everyone, I am thinking of getting a new 2016 Myvi 1.5 Auto Advance model for my wife. Any reservations from anyone for this model especially, past experiences with this 2016 model? BOOT LEAKAGES Was at the Authorized Service Center the other day and as I was passing-by the repair bay...
  26. Condo Management Fee

ixeo: A: 31 years of lossess??? Hmmmm Does it make any sense for a businessman to call it quits after 31 years of lossess? B: My apologies, at times I do like to use associated words to link with other recent events. Anyway back to issue at hand, the incentive claimed it beyond logic...
  27. Condo Management Fee

ixeo : fazidk hit the nail on the head when he stated hanky panky along with many of our brethren albeit in different words. Lets recap:- 1. Availability of tenancy agreement between businessman and JMC is unsure at the moment! A stamped copy MUST be in JMC office, dig it out. No tenancy...
  28. Condo Management Fee

For the JMC to even consider reimbursing the businessman in this scenario is totally and inappropriately outrageous, however if such a term was included in the tenancy agreement then it is legally binding on the contractual parties. No matter what, the thought of reimbursement sounds...
  29. MH 17 down

Pouring over the pictures that are coming out of the crash site and against the reports, I cannot help but notice how helpful and good looking those rebels are! The pictures of the rebels are almost picture perfect, isn't it? All well posed for the shot! Hmmm .... Criminals, rebels, warlords...
  30. MH 17 down

vr2turbo : Just like any criminal investigation, the element of motif is where you begin with. I think we have just heard enough about Flight MH370 with everyone saying that until today Malaysia has nothing to show for after spending RM141 million and counting! So I will just about put my...
  31. MH 17 down

On the contrary, Transport Minister first official press release was rather quite good at he knows or at least seem to know the rules of engagement and got his act together. Today is just 1st day, we shall see how it all pans out if he can manage to keep his shit together. Wish I could say this...
  32. MH 17 down

1 word, badly orchestrated. Damn good one, face skin thicker than 20w-50 engine oil! HA Funny only in Malaysia, head will not roll if there is a scandal associated with a public figure which seems to contradict the norm. Perhaps this explains why Malaysia is always stuck in 2nd gear all the time...
  33. MH 17 down

What I fear most now is this, IF the perpetrators behind missing MH370 and MH17 are the same people behind the scenes, then Malaysia is really fucked. Of course, do not expect this to be broadcasted cause it simply ain't going to happen likewise with MH370. And Malaysia can definately expect...
  34. MH 17 down

https://my.news.yahoo.com/najib-step-grandma-aboard-flight-mh17-says-daily-064354689.html I am really hoping that this news would appease the spirits of the terrorists from taking any of our birds down again but there is a nagging feeling that it is not going to work under any circumstances...
  35. MH 17 down

The initial synopsis is very clear that is ground-to-air missiles and these babies don't come fuckin cheap. I truly doubt these terrorists were playing around in someone backyard either. History of previous take downs by missiles has always been proved and linked even claimed to motives and...
  36. MH 17 down

The theory that the Flight MH 17 bears a striking resemblance to Putin aircraft, holds no water at all. If one were to look hard enough one might just find out the flaw in that theory.
  37. MH 17 down

It is most unfortunate that all these has to happen under Najib's premiership, 1 disaster after another. No other Malaysian Prime Minister has ever has to deal with all these incidents. I doubt it really matters anymore whatever evidence now they may dig up from the wreckage. This is no longer...
  38. MH 17 down

Now its beginning to look like a pattern.
  39. car sticker wraps destroy my paint!

Out of curiosity, if one keeps the stickers long enough under this tropical wheather, I sincerely doubt NOT only the paint will be destroyed, irregardless of whatever quality the stickers or the paint has.
  40. Tire Price list Zth

Hi, may I know which brand still produces this tyre size 185/70R13, please and under which model. Since it is not in the updated price list, I reckon it should be considered "odd size". Thank you very much in advance.
  41. Kena Summon, Don't want pay go court

ixeo : "Car moving straight kiss my side because he try cut queue..." It would be good if you could have the picture of the car that knocked into you in the diagram you have posted, heading in which direction and where the accident took place indicating where the both cars collided. After all...
  42. SCAM Or NOT SCAM? Hard to differentiate?

Supra Fanatics : Using a dormant account is valid enough despite an earlier warning by our bro. here which is understandable. Providing the account name, account number and name of bank is sufficient for an international transaction, as that is what most international trading houses do without...
  43. SCAM Or NOT SCAM? Hard to differentiate?

Supra Fanatics : So did you receive the payment from the buyer?
  44. Holla everyone!

Dear Moderators, I do have to admit this forum is fantastic with so much information and especially for a simpleton like me. However, I do have a problem that is, every time after I have logged-in and while enjoying the threads halfway like after 2~4 pages, a notice appears indicating...
  45. Buy a used car

stereobiru : I am owner a Proton car for many years now and I can confirm that you are making a right decision avoiding Proton at all cost. I have money and I will still avoid Proton, even if I don't have the money I will still avoid Proton all the more. I gave them +RM60k in legal tender which...
  46. Tesco Brand Engine Oil

Izso : The interesting part, who in the right frame of mind would want to create a super product like this type of black oil, only to kill the sales of its existing product range of black oils not to mention recurring sales? Shell? Petronas? etc. Business wise it makes no sense at all. YYC ...
  47. Toyota Corona TT141 parts

Looking for Toyota Corona TT141 parts, second-hand stuff will do if not original. Stuff like side mirrors, indicators for light & wipers, alternator, spark plug cables, dashboard, automatic windows, spare water tank for radiator & wiper etc. If anyone has any leads please reply and thank...
  48. Tesco Brand Engine Oil

I sincerely doubt branding has anything to do with performance. IMHO, whether the oil meets the car manufacturer's specifications and requirements is more important and having sufficient black oil to meet optimum performance is equally important. Branding has more to do with pricing and...
  49. Holla everyone!

Hi everyone. I am an average joe and I am not very good with words. This is a mesmerizing site and interesting too, since I have obsolute zero knowledge about cars and internet. Anyway, I have been looking for spare parts for my father in-law's car i.e. Toyota Corona TT141 for quite...