Search results

• Updates: New Bump Button / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs (Post your feedback here: FAQ Help)
  1. [WTS] Blitz R-Vit Type 1

Item(s): Blitz R-Vit Type 1 Package includes: Full set with OBD connector and power harness. Manual included. No box, no mounts. Price: RM400 Warranty: Nil, but can test on the spot. Dealing method: COD Location: Mid Valley during working hours. Cheras after working hours. Contact...
  2. Launch: 2017 Subaru Impreza makes regional appearance!

Not anytime soon. Need to wait at least till 2020. Levorg is wagon.
  3. First Impression: 2016 Proton Persona CVT and Manual driven!

Yes Bezza may have the lead in sales, but I do believe Proton can cook up the Saga to handle way better than the Bezza. Even in terms of looks, the Saga is ahead of the Bezza.
  4. First Impression: 2016 Proton Persona CVT and Manual driven!

2016 Saga will utilize the outgoing model's platform, though engineered to be Asean NCAP 5 star worthy. In order to keep the Saga and Persona from cannibalizing each other, the Saga will be powered exclusively by a 1.3-litre engine, while the Persona gets a 1.6-litre engine, both Campro VVT...
  5. Preview: 420hp Maserati Levante Super SUV + 50:50 weight distribution!

Stunning photos as usual! Interesting SUV, as it is positioned between the Porsche Macan and Porsche Cayenne.
  6. 7 Facts about the Ford Mustang Sold in Malaysia

See you at Honda!
  7. 7 Facts about the Ford Mustang Sold in Malaysia

I see Tom has hired someone new :driver:
  8. New Turbo VW Vento priced between RM80-90K, launches next week!

Seems like majority got problem, except u :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:
  9. New Turbo VW Vento priced between RM80-90K, launches next week!

Yep. Streamlining the range. The Vento name is used in Taiwan, India, Mexico and Algeria. The rest of the markets get it as the Polo Sedan.
  10. New Turbo VW Vento priced between RM80-90K, launches next week!

Out goes the Polo Sedan, in comes the Vento.
  11. Tire Price list Zth

Last round with TitanRev i bawak slow okay :thefinger: Apa incident?
  12. Tire Price list Zth

I phobia in the wet Eh eh, mine still new okay! :rofl:
  13. Tire Price list Zth

I still dare not whack my ATR sport in the wet :stupid: And I need new tires, soon. :driver:
  14. Sport rim shop malaysia review : Cheapest sport rims shop

5 years ago Saga BLM still new, hence good resale value for the rims.. Now different story :rofl:
  15. Weird Caster Value

Not the 4D la :rofl:
  16. Weird Caster Value

Hmm, anyway to find out?
  17. Weird Caster Value

"Lucky" If not, then lower arm. Hmm
  18. Weird Caster Value

Absober about a year old plus a bit only. Adoi
  19. Weird Caster Value

Camber can adjust, easier than caster
  20. Weird Caster Value

Caster angle lari, no fix meh? If replace lower control arm?
  21. Weird Caster Value

Interesting fix.... How well does it hold up?
  22. Weird Caster Value

My steering rack bush already replaced with PU ones. I got my mech friend to check out, he said its fine :confused:
  23. Weird Caster Value

Funny because the problem happened right around the same time I hit that pothole. After the accident things were relatively ok.
  24. Weird Caster Value

Rough road yet, uneven not so. Car pulls left now.
  25. Weird Caster Value

Kena one painful pothole near Ikea :banghead:
  26. Weird Caster Value

Only potholes. Last major accident was 2 years ago. Kena engine, mostly.
  27. Weird Caster Value

Maybe, but the caster value? readings from another shop seems consistent.
  28. Weird Caster Value

As a follow up Quick question. My car's alignment lari very fast. Last weekend has my alignment done at shop A, then drove to shop B to do my oil change. I noticed alignment wasn't that great, so I drove to shop C (Near my place) to redo the alignment. Here's some of the things I...
  29. Standard rims are BORING

Economics of scale bro. besides, I think BMW also offers different rims if you want.
  30. Standard rims are BORING

Some would stick to stock rims until the doors fall off :rofl:
  31. Tire Price list Zth

No, suspect left lower control arm senget. :bawling:
  32. Tire Price list Zth

thanks! suspect so someone told me to tumpang wo :rofl:
  33. Tire Price list Zth

Didnt hit any potholes. Will have to make another trip back to Shop A to confirm the readings. If lari, probably will budget for new camber nuts. Right off shop A, alignment was not straight. Tie rod, I did ask at Shop C, they said not lose. wtf
  34. Tire Price list Zth

Quick question. My car's alignment lari very fast. Last weekend has my alignment done at shop A, then drove to shop B to do my oil change. I noticed alignment wasn't that great, so I drove to shop C (Near my place) to redo the alignment. Here's some of the things I found. Shop A - Replaced...
  35. Proton Iriz!

2014 Nissan Versa sedan small overlap IIHS crash test - YouTube 2014 Nissan Versa sedan 40 mph small overlap IIHS crash test Overall evaluation: Poor
  36. Proton Iriz!

Proton Iriz Launched, From RM42,888 ! (+Short Test Drive!) | Zerotohundred.com Article there. Earlier lupa
  37. Proton Iriz!

Honda anyone? :rofl:
  38. Proton Iriz!

Better starting and idling. Unlike our Continental.
  39. Proton Iriz!

New ECU ma. Instead of Continental, its now from Bosch. Maybe R3 variant might have? :rofl: 1.6 I feel is more worthy.. Overpriced? Funny, no one bat an eyelid when the Myvi Extreme retailed at 60k +
  40. Proton Iriz!

Small-ish update. Tried both CVT and manual. Seems like the manual variant is quieter than the CVT. Weird.
  41. Proton Iriz!

So, the car has launched, and I've test driven it. Article coming soon! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Long story short, took the car for a short drive, and I do like it. Engine was still tight (About 10km on the odometer), gearshifts...
  42. Is P2 Axia a good buy?

Cheap car, not so cheap oil change. Plausible.
  43. Is P2 Axia a good buy?

It is stated in the brochure that they are using 0W-20 for FC purposes. I would believe that when it comes to servicing, they'll stick back to the 0W-20 oils as well, unless the customer wants otherwise. The service booklet would also state that the optimum oil to be used would be the 0W-20 oil...
  44. Is P2 Axia a good buy?

Good buy or goodbye is subject to your affordability, and purpose of the car. I foresee those buying the Axia are those who already have a few cars at home, and just want something cheap to maintain (Oh wait, the Axia is designed to use 0W-20 FULL SYNTHETIC engine oil, for their EEV claims)...
  45. New Tires : Front or Rear

Sorry dailou :(
  46. Greetings from Me

blur like sotong?? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: yup yup! Small boy indeed :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
  47. Greetings from Me

malam ni kenot. mau buat article actually ya
  48. Greetings from Me

Will let u know soonest possible. :)
  49. Greetings from Me

Someone called me?