Search results

• Updates: New Bump Button / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs (Post your feedback here: FAQ Help)
  1. Fuiyo!!! Somebody transplanting v8 into altezza?

wallawei!!!...after this we can see alot of this mod to tezza's community..
  2. Toyota Altezza For SALE

waaah...anyone who buy this is the luckiest..envy envy...grrrr
  3. Altezza vs Mark-X 2005

Hi..thanks everyone for the great advise..waaah,i can say that everyone is actually giving me the same great advise, which is to stay with the Altezza..from all the advises given, already i can assume that the Altezza is much more 'valuable'.. I had a 50-50 decision at the time i wrote this...
  4. Altezza vs Mark-X 2005

Hi to everyone..first of all, i would like to wish Happy Wesak day to everyone.. I have a puzzle in my mind regarding my ride- Lexus IS200..Actually, i'm planning to refurbish my car and spend around 20k for the job. This might include 3S-GE installation to replace the 1G-FE. Then, i'm...
  5. Hks sld type 2

aiya..still no luck ka kawan?...nnti saya tlg peringat si Ah han utk order...
  6. altezza stuff for sale

hi..how much is Rubber fitment for all for doors of tezza.?...TQ
  7. Original TRD Coil Spring for Altezza

Hi..may i know this spring lowers the car by how many mm?..TQ
  8. Soft pu engine mounting

hi...how much is the cost for complete bushing for altezza?..
  9. Altezza TRD Absorber

hi..how much for TRD spring only?...how much lowering is that compared to stock springs?..tq