Search results

• Updates: New Bump Button / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs (Post your feedback here: FAQ Help)
  1. Show us your ride

When I drove a waja I dont get that conti feel but Preve, yes, it does have that feel but still not that close Conti. KIA in the other hand, yes it does have the conti feel. The drive feel in a BMW, Merc and VW is all a bit different. I drove a BMW 328i before and it still give you the flooting...
  2. Show us your ride

I cannot afford a 100K plus conti car so this is buddy is my entry ticket to continental cars and the ride was pretty good in terms of comfort and stable feel when you cruise through the highway . Eventhough is just a 1.2 turbo, it give you that strong feel that it can go faster and faster. On a...
  3. Show us your ride

My first ever conti.... entry ticket to conti... love it.... German in a German
  4. Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

Yes, but they do it at midnight that time and is their first time... they really got balls to burn it at that time.
  5. Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

There is one incident I heard from a shop owner that he pray for the 7th month. That was his first time praying for it so he tough that burning the joss paper and praying near the main road of the shop will be much better so he do it with few of his staff. They do it during midnight around 12am...
  6. Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

Lucky is just light on without seeing anything... lol
  7. Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

Yup, I work in factory before too. I still remember once that the production was shutdown and I and my colleague need to went down to the production to do some PC checking(inventory check). that time in the production only few lights was on in the production and was total darkness if you go...
  8. Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

2 blocks closed due to? mind sharing it? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  9. Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

Yup, that was only the 5 month of chinese calender. This happen I think because of that figure. One of my staff said that she saw a shadowy figure at the center of the stair case and its not from here is like pass by but saw the stair case is dark during the night so it stay there. She said...
  10. Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

Let me start the spark first. I have not post for quite some time now. so, this will be the first post to mark my return after so long...:biggrin: This case was happen 2 months ago. My wife had a pet cafe & grooming center (share business with her sister) that allowed dogs to stay there for a...
  11. Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

ghost month is just here... any story to share?
  12. Gong Xi Fa Cai

huhu... Gong Xi Fa Cai to all... haha... great CNY this year... :)
  13. Tyres for Myvi - Please recommend

Michelin PS3 i prefer... on wet and dry...superb... Now I am on Hankook Venture V2 Concept 2 because is much cheaper than PS3.... tyre size is 195/50/R15 Ventus V2 concept 2 H457 - Stylish | Economic Tires | Hankook Tire Global
  14. Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

walau... sorry to hear that but any video of the article he done?
  15. Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

Singapore Seen | Imagine watching Annabelle in the cinema...and turning around to see this terrifying sight beside you
  16. Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

Short story... 2 week ago at around 7.30am. I and 2 other colleague was sitting inside my working room and the other is sitting out side. That time there where still not much ppl in the office. There is 1 finance girl just came back from wash room and she saw something walking across the...
  17. About the adjustable .

I am using 15 inch rim with Michelin PS3 195/50/15 tyre...:biggrin: yup... really depends on your offset rim as well...
  18. About the adjustable .

Nope... did not hit the fender at all with all five passenger in the car... Im driving a 2008 Myvi...
  19. Adjustable kyb rs pro

I would like to know the price too....
  20. About the adjustable .

I am using KYB RS Pro adjustable...use for almost 3years and still good... Not too soft or hard... Just nice for me... U can check it out.
  21. what on your wrist...???

My watch as below. 1st - Seiko Premier Kinetic Perpetual (Premier | THONG SIA SDN. BHD.) 2nd - Casio W-735H-1AV (W-735H-1AV - Watches - CASIO) 3rd - Casio MRW-200H-1B2V (MRW-200H-1B2V - Watches - CASIO)
  22. Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

Mostly ppl did not book in advance happen to face this issues...:) ---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:11 AM ---------- See location also.. if is in the house than ok la.. in jungle and cemetery not good place to say all this things.
  23. Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

So better book in advance to avoid facing this issue....
  24. Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

This one special... :biggrin:
  25. Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

Its go back to let Hades sign the "Exit Pass" so that it can continue to stay out of hell...:biggrin:
  26. Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

Dont Know how true is it... but this "Masih Dunia Lain" there is one scene it really show the thing at the corner slowly moving out...you can search at youtube. This TV show is showing live in Indonesia (Not in Youtube lar, in Indonesia local TV)
  27. Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

Not sure o...from what i know is cold lar but after I watch this Masih Dunia lain, the person that volunteer to stay back that the suspected haunted area said the temperature change from normal to dam hot.
  28. Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

In Christianity.. Satan is everything.. they can shape shift into anything like human, ghost and etc. That is what I heard from pastors. Usually this things come near you you will feel cold like a fridge is just beside you. I watch this Dunia Lain from Indonesia, when the thing is near you or it...
  29. Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

yup..my office server room is always on 21 degree stable. sometimes it goes crazy temperature goes up to 26 all of sudden but air cond all ok very cold.. have to stay in server room for a while than the temperature only slowly go back down.. ---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- 6 hour...
  30. Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

I have 1 story... this is a story at my office server room. The server room is just 3 rolls of cubical away from my room and in front of the server room is a pantry room. This server room is all glass windows. So what ever you do inside there ppl can see it clearly from out site. 1 night, my...
  31. Titan Adjustable Suspension Very Bumpy, cant find a better result with them

from my experience... good handling will always need to sacrifice comfort and lowering your ride will always feel more bumpier. Now I am using KYB adjustable. I can turn in any corner fast but the ride feel a bit bumpier.. This is my experience... maybe other sifu can tell you more and give you...
  32. 2nd wave..

so thanks to those that support "Barang Naik"
  33. [STOLEN] house broke in n subaru impreza gc8 stolen

Did u call the police and you follow it there where it was heading?
  34. I used to think Mercedes is uncle car...

I dont know what model is it but only know is a CLK200...I saw this from Mudah.. So just want to check is a 10 years Mercedes worth buying... want to know about maintenance, insurance and road tax. Mercedes Benz CLK200 (A) AMG Sport - Cars for sale Penang - Mudah.my
  35. I used to think Mercedes is uncle car...

Is it worth to buy a 10 years Mercedes CLK200? How is the maintenance?
  36. Silicone Wipers vs Rubber Wipers - Which is better? (Open discussion)

I am using Dura Edge now and is alrdy 3 years still good...
  37. National.Geographic - Megafactories Bugatti Veyron Super Car

The making of Bugatti Veyron <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z5XcAf-Psd8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  38. Richard Hammond's Engineering Connections - Formula 1

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7YQ0_CG9kp0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  39. Idiot Drivers

emergency want to berak gua.... everytime I meet this kind of ppl I drive slower and slower until he over take or back off but i only do this when I was on the middle lane or the left lane....
  40. Myvi SE1 rear bonnet sound

Can show some picture or it?
  41. New "P" License Horror Stories

My horror experience when I got my P license is that I got my car steering lock and do not know how to unlocked and at that time I do not know that steering can locked. So, I was sweating on making the steering turn. At the end I put the key in turn the steering a bit and turn the car key to...
  42. ixeo's Car Buyer Guide

I my self is a Myvi driver and I always play around with those axxhxlx myvi, vios and viva driver that show off and think that his car is the fastest on the road.
  43. Ayrton Senna - The Right to Win

Kimi has his talent and he had been away from F1 for 1 season?:hmmmm: And yet he still manage to get 3rd in F1 world championship with Lotus.
  44. Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

different religious had different believe...:)
  45. Ayrton Senna - The Right to Win

Senna is always No.1... I now support Kimi Raikkonen and Lewis Hamilton... Lewis has the reckless driving style like Senna but not as good as Senna.
  46. Ayrton Senna - The Right to Win

This is a documentary of F1 Legend Ayrton Senna. <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ShPc3nY5m5w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> And another from Top Gear <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4oLSYSJO5Ik" frameborder="0"...
  47. Ford Fiesta or Nissan Almeria? All opinions and suggestions are much appreciated...

Re: Ford Fiesta or Nissan Almeria? All opinions and suggestions are much appreciated. Duhill ah, we r too late she alrdy set her eye on Almera...according to what SF said lar...
  48. Know the top speed of other cars.....

Hi Lesley, Yes is knowledge. Let say you know a kancil top speed and you saw a kancil coming from behind, you know the kancil will not be faster than you but do you know what is inside that hood of the kancil? The kancil is coming from behind very fast. Do you want to give way or stick at the...
  49. Ford Fiesta or Nissan Almeria? All opinions and suggestions are much appreciated...

Re: Ford Fiesta or Nissan Almeria? All opinions and suggestions are much appreciated. seems like no body recommend Honda Jazz... the suitable car for girls, nice looking, nice to drive and is price within 100k... ---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous...