Search results

• Updates: New Bump Button / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs (Post your feedback here: FAQ Help)
  1. How long have you owned your Altezza.. Survey

1) 2008 = 4 Years : Ae11_Seg 2) 2005 = 7 Years : TopSecret 3) 2007 = 5+Years : Greytezza 4) 2004 = 8+Years: BlackTezza 5) 2005 = 7 Years: Z_Edition
  2. Spare keys

I like the ending..."Fuck You!!!" Hahaha!!!
  3. changing meter cluster to 01' facelift meter cluster

the dimmer switch is an option for the 'Tezza...
  4. 2009 MME Challenger : Altezza from Wing Hin\Trial Tunning.

I agree with you, bro...:adore: I pray that I can go and see for next year...:driver:
  5. seriously looking for altezza

she'll probably answer "Aiyoh, I don't like to "gargle"...I only swallow..." :rofl:
  6. 2009 MME Challenger : Altezza from Wing Hin\Trial Tunning.

Thanks, bro...anyways, good try for William and the gang!!! For me, you guys rock!!!! Hope that you guys try again for next year...
  7. seriously looking for altezza

I agree...I'm gonna say Lexus as well...less headache...and "Mazda cars are rubbish"...???...aiyoh...really don't know anything about cars...
  8. End of the my hunt, some questions....

kena small dosage of poison from Mr Green...:listen: my wallet open, bro...but not enough...:banghead:
  9. End of the my hunt, some questions....

but, if with poison, with open wallet as well...:burnout:
  10. Altezza is the Best ?

that's like how many times around the world? :burnout:
  11. End of the my hunt, some questions....

ouch...and only after he receives the poison...:rofl:
  12. RSM for altezza 5at

wah...nice avatar, mr hulkv6tt...hit by the limited top speed, I see...
  13. End of the my hunt, some questions....

bro, here's proof that you can reset/change the mileage...http://translate.google.co.jp/translate?prev=hp&hl=ja&js=n&u=http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/119743666&hl=ja&ie=UTF-8&sl=ja&tl=en
  14. Looking for SXE10's Gasket

dunno, bro but you can check out AE111_SEG's discovery of the online catalog, you can get a rough idea on how much, or just call William Trial or Shaiful Dori Dori for a quotation, or better still, go see them for a...
  15. End of the my hunt, some questions....

congrats, bro...I think firstly get the car refueled...:wink:
  16. Power loss

no probs...:driver:
  17. Power loss

i heard that CRC 02016 contact cleaners may not be good for long term... http://www.crcindustries.com/auto/content/prod_detail.aspx?PN=02016&S=Y this is the new packaging...here's the old more familiar one...http://www.weclonline.com/product_shot/145x145/75-01-2016.jpg dunno how true, but get...
  18. RSM for altezza 5at

Bloody fast, man...thanks anyways...
  19. RSM for altezza 5at

I want! I want! :wavey:
  20. Me and my Tezza at Sepang last weekend

nice, bro...but where are the 4 20 year olds? Hehehe!!! Just kidding...nice one!!! yo, bro aycy...4 more times for you to share your luv...:love::love::love::love:
  21. Power loss

yup...had the same problem...starting wasn't smooth, can't accelerate, fuel consumption was sky high...got it replace...whoar!!! like brand new!!!!
  22. Power loss

what about the MAF Sensor?
  23. Me and my Tezza at Sepang last weekend

hahaha...not love at first sight...love before first sight...or is it love at first sound...:listen:
  24. Me and my Tezza at Sepang last weekend

wah, bro...in luv already?...hehehe...:evil:
  25. Altezza Splitters/ lips

hi, bro and welcome...previously this forum had all the pics of all the bodykits available to the Altezza...but seems to be lost after ZTH crashed...maybe Mr. cash1212 can waive his magic again...
  26. New paint job and bumper

Thanks, bro for the lips...:driver:...now just need to know where for a new paint job...:confused:
  27. Congrats to Silverboy.......

I kinda like the cheap mamak ones...:biggrin:
  28. Congrats to Silverboy.......

congrats, bro...lucky, baby...:biggrin:
  29. New paint job and bumper

hahaha...:nurse: but, this is goooood poison...:biggrin: Bump: bro, if want to paint insideout, how much and how long? i want to maintain 8N8 Dark Blue Mica colour...
  30. GPS monitor

ok...thanks...
  31. New paint job and bumper

is it this one? http://parallelinfinity.ambitiouslemon.com/myis/FAQ/FAQ%20General%20Information/IS300/FAQ%20Body%20Kits/Wald%20F.jpg if yes, definitely interested, bro!!! How much?
  32. New paint job and bumper

Brand new or used parts, I don't mind, bro...
  33. Club Altezza/is In The Dominican Republic

WOW!!! That's a lot of Tezzas there!!! Cool! Thanks for the share...keep it coming...:adore:
  34. Altezza is the Best ?

tengah pikirlah ni...:adore:
  35. GPS monitor

ok...where can i get it?
  36. Online Altezza Parts Catalog

You da man...an online IPC...
  37. GPS monitor

how deep must our pockets be to get it?
  38. Altezza is the Best ?

My bad...I have a Toyota s2000 and don't even know it...:driver:
  39. New paint job and bumper

thanks, bro...do you have bumper/lips for the altezza?
  40. New paint job and bumper

ok, thanks...calling mr Bl@ckTezz@...:itsme:
  41. Altezza spotted!!!

Saw 2 Altezzas at Vision Bandar Sunway during lunch time...:adore:
  42. Altezza is the Best ?

one downside of owning an Altezza... "What car you driving? Altezza? What car is that? Never heard before? From Toyota? I thought Honda..." :hmmmm::confused:
  43. New paint job and bumper

Hi, guys...need help...need to restore my baby...damaged my front bumper lips and really need a new paint job...any recommendations and prices?
  44. Rim Clearance

bloody hell...truly I AM NOT WORTHY....:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:
  45. Buzzing Sound - Under Dashboard

bro, where is the workshop located?
  46. [After12] Toyota Altezza bodykit station

Looking for this, bro... http://www.trust-power.com/08aerostyle/xe10.html
  47. Buzzing Sound - Under Dashboard

it's ok, bro...it's around that range...thanks, bro...
  48. Buzzing Sound - Under Dashboard

bro, how much did you pay for it?