Search results

• Updates: New Bump Button / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs (Post your feedback here: FAQ Help)
  1. Random Car Pics Part 2

Re: Random Exotics Pics hey guy...i think this pic oso exotic...not exotic like ferari or lambo or bentley...huhuhuhu is it toyota corona ??? yeah but... but y look like arena...huhuhu i saw this car at jalan skudai otw back from jay bee to bangi...[COLOR="Silver"]
  2. Localized Lancer GT - coming soon?

haalo guys... got the info bout this WaLan/Proton Lance or etc.... my friend is working as one of the vendor for Proton... i ask him bout this car...wut i'm shocking is... this car engine is CamPro 1.6 Turbo...that it... he tell me that the mold for this car is ready for production aready...
  3. 1.6ers Owners (Mitsi/Proton)

yesterday night sent my car to the mech...oso i bring the mech & his friend (own the wira 1.3 convt evo3) to test drive...both of them are scared while the sound happen...:adore:the mech will solve my problem after hari raya... p/s : is it possible my car is "merajuk" bcoz i'm not using her on...
  4. 1.6ers Owners (Mitsi/Proton)

or maybe anyone sifu2 from jay bee area... :adore:
  5. 1.6ers Owners (Mitsi/Proton)

yeah...now my chenta are parking at my house...using my friend car or motorcycle to go to office...by this week will send the car to check wut is the problem..my friend told me maybe rear gb or the bearing on the long shaft is broke... p/s : is it possible the problem happen bcoz i'm towing my...
  6. 1.6ers Owners (Mitsi/Proton)

i don't know how old the gb is bcoz i buy this car 2nd hand... this afternoon i take my chenta at simpang renggam... i drive it using old road not hiway... something happen...the is noising sound on my rear gb... then below of me [seat driver] there is knocking sound but sometimes...
  7. 1.6ers Owners (Mitsi/Proton)

nope...bcoz if i did a full trottle in 1st gear, my chenta will vibrato...like massage seat...hahahaha owh ya...fyi i did 160km/h from seremban till my gb is broke near simpang renggam... but not fulltime 160 lorrr...mostly lah...hahahaha:stupid:
  8. Tire Price list Zth

-delete by masyuk_84-
  9. how to check what type of extractor i have in my hatch

X.O wut is 4-2-1 and 4-1 right... p/s early to all sifu, right me if i'm wrong... from engine to ekzos you have 4 outlet right...then it going to 2 pipe or 1 pipe before the middle of ekzos piping...then the final is your muffler... means from engine head is 4... then change to 2 or...
  10. 1.6ers Owners (Mitsi/Proton)

fyi bro...my gb already fix up on my engine... tomorrow gonna ikat jamin my chenta at simpang renggam...huhuhuhu owh ya...if we looking at the gb on drive shatf hole, we can see the gear right... so that gear is kong...and i was upload the pix on link below... tell me bro if u can't...
  11. 1.6ers Owners (Mitsi/Proton)

only RM1850 complete set [but not set anymore] bcoz i buy the gb + clutch plate + pressure plate + flywheel... but the price if complete set is that RM 1850 + pedal, pump etc etc...this seller is dare to sell evo thing "lerai2"...oso have the half cut...
  12. 1.6ers Owners (Mitsi/Proton)

that y the pomen also pening kpala... when i said to him gear 1~5 cannot move BUT reverse is can, he don't belif... so when he try, he also want to break his head...:banghead: ---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:44 PM ---------- going...
  13. 1.6ers Owners (Mitsi/Proton)

maybe on differential gear bro... bcoz my wira 1.6XLi is running 4WD fulltime :biggrin:
  14. 1.6ers Owners (Mitsi/Proton)

hahaha... must see it first then i'll share wut is the problem wif my gb... maybe tomorrow will go to the workshop to see my car...
  15. 1.6ers Owners (Mitsi/Proton)

yesterday the mechanic call me... he said the "corner gear" is hancus... still can't imagine which part it's... my friend told me maybe the diffrenter gear [the gear connect to long shaft]... but again...i don't know...must see it 1st...the mechanic also said it will cost around 2k ++ for...
  16. 1.6ers Owners (Mitsi/Proton)

yeah..for sure... but when i'm there lorr... now at jay bee... the workshopn at simpang renggam... but i must see wut the f**k opssss:biggrin:...wut the problem wif my gb... hahahaha
  17. 1.6ers Owners (Mitsi/Proton)

hahaha... how i want to bring my car... it's in the workshop now...at Simpang Renggam, Johor... the foremen are dismantle my gear box now... maybe i'll keep the gear box wif me... break-FAST ??? hahahaha still not break even one day... thanks to GOD...:proud:
  18. 1.6ers Owners (Mitsi/Proton)

sorry bro...just using that car from CNY 2010...just 6 month...huhuhuhu not for sell now...maybe u're right bcoz previous owner playing wif 4WD but the big-big like fortuner, trooper, pajero , hilux etc...he got the 4WD then he sell it...dun't know how is my car is sesat into his...
  19. 1.6ers Owners (Mitsi/Proton)

yeah...i also see the code written on the gb body... it's in two line...but the foremen yesterday said "huh, this aaa, i think 2nd time loor i see this gb" hahahaha i also feel funny wif the mechanic...maybe he jarang2 seem the problem like me.... Proton Wira "Standard" 4G92 4WD...
  20. 1.6ers Owners (Mitsi/Proton)

i not really know the gb is came from wut model...because it's a 2nd hand car...and i buy it just like that... and 1 i'm still confusing bro...if my engine is endorsed, it must be slash or re-write the new engine number at the CRC right...but on my CRC is nothing...the engine number is same...i...
  21. 1.6ers Owners (Mitsi/Proton)

huhuhuhu sorry guys because i'm using short form... gb = gearbox dude... yeah my proton wira 1.6 XLi is running Fulltime 4WD... i buy the car just like that...but something i'm confusing... the engine number is same in the car registration card...(no slash or marking on engine number)...
  22. 1.6ers Owners (Mitsi/Proton)

hello there...i'm also newbie here... wanna get some info here... this is my car cond... 4G92 Wira 1.6 XLi... i buy this car with condition... : Full time 4WD Manual : Gear box model (XL.....) + NOS system (just install in the blue tank only) hehehehe yesterday i open fasting at PLUS Hiway at...
  23. The meaning of your nickname?

hi there...newbie here... meaning of my nick ??? Member Angkat Se-coin Yakin Untung Kuda hahahaha...just joke only... actually if u say my nick u also know wut the meaning right.. but i'm not sooo masyuk lah... 84 ??? it's my year birth...