Search results

• Updates: New Bump Button / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs (Post your feedback here: FAQ Help)
  1. [WTS] 2000 CL1 Honda Accord Euro R

Salam and hello. I am putting up for sale my 2000 CL1 Honda Accord Euro R. RM82k gets it. I am negotiable by a couple thousand. With that eighty-two thousand five hundred ringgit, you shall receive: 1 (one) Honda Accord Euro R (imported 2009) car with 1 (one) VERY healthy 220PS H22a with a...
  2. Awesome Volvos!

Volvo lovers! click here: http://blog.cardomain.com/2010/01/07/volvo-driving-swedish-cops-own-audi-driving-bad-guys/ cliff notes: Volvo cop car rams bad guy in audi pic: WIN just look at the cop's face.
  3. myviclub highspeed convoy. (rant)

Salam and hello. I'm not sure if any of the myviclub members log on to ZTH, but I would like to voice out my disgust and concern regarding a recent incident on the North South highway involving a group of Myvis heading towards Air Hitam (Johor) on Sunday 15th Novemebr 2009. What were you...
  4. bien335 - lost username

Help! can you guys recover my inbox? thanks!
  5. CF4/CL1 Stolen in JB

A friend of mine lost his CF4/CL1 convert at the parking lot of Paragon Hotel in JB on the 15th of July.. only got pic of the douche bag on CCTV only.
  6. Calling all CL7 Euro R owners

Calling calling. To all you CL7R owners. I need names! Feel free to send me a text @ 0.17.716.0.165 - Bien, or alternatively, if you are in the Klang Valley area, contact Superman @ 0.13.285.85.85 CL1/CF4 owners dont fret :) We already have something big and strong going on, thanks to amdfaisal.
  7. Thoughts on BE5 Legacy B4 RSK

Need opinions from you Subby guys on the BE5 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK manual. Pros and cons? Maintenance costs? How about the dark tinted rear glass? I'm weighing between the Legacy RSK and an Accord Euro R. Comments highly appreciated. Thanks.
  8. Bisimoto F22aX header

Check this out for pure header sex: Bisimoto F22aX header. Yerp, thats a monster. Masterpiece. But sadly, Bisimoto is only making it for the SOHC non-VTEC F22aX series. I'm trying to see if he can make one for the H22a.
  9. S350L merc crashes into tree in Kuala Lumpur

Happened in Kuala Lumpur: S350L of the Naza Limo service. 3 dead 1 seriously injured. <b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b> Images: Bien335 Report: The Star Friday August 10, 2007 Joyride goes fatally wrong...
  10. Super Exclusive JDM CTR Overview

Read on about the JDM CTR which will be launched this Thursday Thanx to WongKN of Temple of VTEC Asia Honda K20A 2.0l DOHC i-VTEC SPEC R Engine for the new FD2 CIVIC TYPE R
  11. Japan license plate info for beginners.

Japan license plate info for beginners. <hr style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> JDM license plate information for beginners ---------------------------- How they are...