Search results

• Updates: New Bump Button / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs (Post your feedback here: FAQ Help)
  1. Hondata for Euro R

thanks for the info bro
  2. Hondata for Euro R

Hello bros. Need some help here. I'm using Honda cl7 and planning to install Hondata Kpro. If I'm not mistaken, the hondata did not support the ecu for my model. Can you please advice and where can I install the ecu. My model is accord euro R 2007. thanks Bros.
  3. M7 super street performance damper kit

hello do you have accord cl7 euroR? pm the price tq
  4. D2 Racing Suspension Coilover Kits

hi bro can you please pm me the price for honda accord cl 7? and what are the spring rate
  5. Track Day Support Group 2011.

hehehehe....PANAS....PANAS.....
  6. Track Day Support Group 2011.

yup really aggree with akuma and keeltha. make yourself comfortable at the track.
  7. Track Day Support Group 2011.

He should not blame the others....
  8. Satria Neo Performance Hideout.

FYI its hard to tune cps or campro engine up to 140-150hp on wheel. However campro and cps have alot of torque. If you can tuned up to that hp, it will no more reliable and give alot of problem especialy your engine. EMS from work is agood piggyback
  9. Track Day Support Group 2011.

I think he is new in this. So, just support them. By the way fyi solo riding is much more fun than a group. Learn to read the racing line and guys , new rule from FIA the fastest car should find their own racing line.
  10. Unregistered cars for sale

can you pls sms the detail of honda accord euro r, the price and how high the loan can go...thanks my no : 0123618211
  11. Spoon parts

bro give some details regarding gearbox ratio for dc5. pls sms m e your no . This is my contact no 0123618211
  12. Dc2 type r

send me your no please. I will mms the pictures
  13. EVO Regamaster 17"

bro kindly please give me your number, really interested ---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ---------- sory my number is 0123618211
  14. Dc2 type r

Integra dc 2 type R (96) for sale. One car not a joint car. For track purposes only. Comes with spoon exhaust systems front till rear. Interior complete except for the front seat. Comes with priginal type R rims. Call or sms 0123618211 (bob). For picture pls sms your number and I will send u...
  15. MME Track Car for SALE !!!

Waaaaaaaaaaa bro,, the seller sure kena ??? He should not claim the title. Bump: Waaaaaaaaaaa bro,, the seller sure kena ??? He should not claim the title.
  16. Honda Integra DC2 track/circuit car

hi!!! bro pm me all the specs...cheers
  17. POWERFLEX Polyurethane Bushing

bro really interested for the bushing. pls quote for me complete bushing for ae86 and dc2 pls pm me or contact me at this number 0123618211 Bump: bro really interested for the bushing. pls quote for me complete bushing for ae86 and dc2 pls pm me or contact me at this number 0123618211...
  18. gti fully loaded for sale

Hello everybody, I want to sell my gti year 2000 Specs available: Mivec head port and polish stage 2 0.7mm metal head gasket Oversize throttle body 6 inch K&N air filter with stainless steel piping Complete mivec ecu with chip VAFC with mivec adaptor FSE fuel regulator 4-2-1...