Search results

• Updates: Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs
  1. R34 GTT ECU advice

Good day to all sifu, Let me brief a bit about my car, Open pod air filter De-cat straight flow exhaust (stock diameter) Boost increase to 0.9 bar (stock turbo) Splitfire ignition coil Blitz FMIC Manual gearbox I was advised to re-set my air fuel ratio and ignition timing. Is it...
  2. Satria GTi or Neo R3 RS?

Yes a bit overprice, but the car is owned by my friend, bought since brand new (first batch), and no modification ever done. Thats the only pros for this specific GTi. BTW, at what price is reasonable for the GTi?
  3. Convert Skyline GTT to manual

I have undergo this conversion at ums and i can say ken did a good job. He able to source all the needed part and best part he source for me r34 gtt manual gb, so my traction control is still working. All i need to find was manual center console, leather boot and gearknob. Meter cluster and...
  4. Advise for R34 GTT ECU

Good day to all sifu, Let me brief a bit about my car, Open pod air filter De-cat straight flow exhaust (stock diameter) Boost increase to 0.9 bar (stock turbo) Splitfire ignition coil Blitz FMIC Manual gearbox I was advised to re-set my air fuel ratio and ignition timing. Is it...
  5. Satria GTi or Neo R3 RS?

of coz 2nd hand la bro.. its no more on production ---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:26 PM ---------- well i consider this as stock.. Proton R3 Satria Neo officially launched - RM79,797
  6. Satria GTi or Neo R3 RS?

If you would given a choice, which one to choose? 1) RM35k Stock standard Satria GTi or 2) RM58k Stock standard Satria Neo R3 (145hp edition) In term of performance which one is more superior?
  7. [WTS] 3 Unit Magic BlackOut CArs 2.0 (A) Turbo & Vvti

your engrand is very powderful :adore:
  8. Paint peels off

received. thanx bro
  9. Paint peels off

can give more detail about padang jawa shop?
  10. Paint peels off

Hye, my car is already 10 years old, and there is some area at rear boot the paint started to peel off. So i want to restore my car paint back, before i sent if for detailing, may i know any good spray shop near by shah alam area?
  11. looking for parts? post it here...

looking for r34 gtt hks silent exhaust kit. pls pm if u have or know where to find. thank you
  12. What suspension recommended for a er34 gtt?

what is the original shock for er34? is it koni or kyb?
  13. looking for parts? post it here...

I'm looking for R34 GT-T stock absorber, new or used. pls pm
  14. What suspension recommended for a er34 gtt?

what is RCS? is it possible to service back and re-use my absorber? because 3 of them is still good, only 1 is leaking
  15. What suspension recommended for a er34 gtt?

if i'm looking for similar spec (stiffness) as the original, what model is similar? also, is it possible to buy the original back?
  16. GEN2 Buddies!!!

Gen-2 CPS knob for sale Zerotohundred.com - The Automotive Lifestyle Network very high quality knob. Best you can get at the market.
  17. wts your skyline? post it here

bro, if want to sell PFC seprately do let me know :)
  18. GTT r34 jerking

thanx to all sifu, i did a diagnostic check also and all sensor are working, change my fuel filter and problem solved.
  19. GTT r34 jerking

Update - after I take out my battery and reinstall, this thing happen - now gear 1-3 all smooth, but gear 4 and 5, start 5000 rpm, the car not jerking, but hesitate to go further. I suspect this must be related to my boost, as the problem decrease as i lower my boost. If coil, shouldnt it will...
  20. GTT r34 jerking

hello to all sifu, before this my car is running 0.8 bar boost, and in gear 3, at 4000 rpm, the car will jerk for about 3-5 second before continue to blast. Then I switch back to stock boost controller, running stock boost, the problem still there. It will jerk at 5000 rpm, jerking for about...
  21. Proton/Mitsubishi Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Knob for Proton and Perodua!! Gen 2 CPS red stitching knob AVAILABLE!! http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/interior-and-cockpit/392831-proton-and-perodua-knob.html#post1063771828 Satria GTI console is also available if you want. Come from same supplier, original supplier to proton. FEW unit...
  22. Skyline Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

For Sale R34 GTT parts: 1) Auto Gearbox complete with long shaft 2) Auto gearknob and console 3) Auto steering (can swap with manual) PM or call 012 - 2958503 Thank you :)
  23. wts your skyline? post it here

[WTS] Nissan skyline r34 GT-T Auto 03/08 Nissan Skyline GT-T R34 03 - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my
  24. Need help for rb25det....

hye, do u all think the coil fail due to emanage? bcoz i plan to install emanage, but a lot of people says it burns the starter coil.
  25. alfa 147 2.0 or neo CPS

well, what japanese car is comparable to these both? i know EK could beat this in term of power, but the price is quite high compare to it is older than both of this. any other japanese model?
  26. BMW E46 328i '00

Still up for sale! and New price too!
  27. alfa 147 2.0 or neo CPS

so, how efficient is the selespeed compared to DCT? i heard its alot crappier than bmw SMG
  28. alfa 147 2.0 or neo CPS

true.. but weight is another factor right?
  29. alfa 147 2.0 or neo CPS

can explain further bro? means alfa difficult to turn?
  30. alfa 147 2.0 or neo CPS

well, personally i love the CPS look, and handling. But many said that it is too underpowered. For me, a hot hatch minimum power should be like satria GTi.
  31. alfa 147 2.0 or neo CPS

haha, from poll i can say it's quite competitive. Well, any 0-100 record for both car? and how about aftermarket part, alfa easy to source?
  32. alfa 147 2.0 or neo CPS

which one is better in overall performance (power to handling performance)?
  33. Looking for nissan skyline gtr34 around rm 160k

really? how do u know?
  34. Looking for nissan skyline gtr34 around rm 160k

owh.. sure2.. thanx bro
  35. Looking for nissan skyline gtr34 around rm 160k

by the picture, does the front and rear diffuser is v spec?
  36. Looking for nissan skyline gtr34 around rm 160k

Nissan Skyline V-SPEC GTR 2.6 - Cars for sale Pahang - Mudah.my hye, i'm intrested to buy this car. but how to know if this one ori v-spec?
  37. BMW E46 328i '00

BMW E46 328i '00 [Price Slashed!] -Engine M52TUB28 (double vanos) -Auto tiptronic -mileage 140k km -BBS RX 17' rims -225/45/17 tyres -Boge Shock -Eibach spring -Eibach anti roll bar -well maintained. no service required -replaced all belt, mounting, vanos seal, bush, bearing -replaced radiator...
  38. WTB: ER34 auto gearbox or R33 manual

hye, i drive an ER34 GT-T auto, and would like to convert to manual. I would like to sell mine, but what do i need to convert to manual? roughly what is the cost? and can futher explain on difference between R33 and R34 gbox?
  39. Mildly modded skyline GTT as daily driven car?

may i know how to obtain this NISTUNE?
  40. Satria Neo convert Mivec Engine + dashboard

Why u all prefer mivec more than 4age? 4age 6 speed manual, well, 1 advantage there
  41. Satria Neo convert Mivec Engine + dashboard

neo wit 4AGE i still wondering, before this i plan to plonk renault 1.8 engine into neo, but people say that electronics and air-cond will not function due to different ECU. But how does this fella can convert to 4AGE and you all can convert to MIVEC? no issues with electronic?
  42. satria neo, satria GTi, or FTO

Proton Satria Neo 1.6 manual TOYOTA ENGINE 20V-SE - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my this one look nice. power, with new look. just afrain conflict with the electrical bcause of toyota engine
  43. satria neo, satria GTi, or FTO

FTO heavy is it? then its out of my choice, bcoz already have a heavy car. civic EF or EG is too old, might as well take EK. But to find an EK 3 doors with minimal mod is like impossible...
  44. satria neo, satria GTi, or FTO

i have same thinking as you. it's a v6, 2 liter, should have more power. but dont know why not many recommend this. GTi better handling?
  45. satria neo, satria GTi, or FTO

there's only one thing that haunted me. before this i buy putra gsr, all the mechanical is good, but audio system always give me probs. one side speaker, radio cant on. so i afraid to buy GTi because at its age, pretty difficult to find a stock one. i mean i hope to get cockpit all stock. that's...
  46. satria neo, satria GTi, or FTO

is there lots of different in term of chasis for civic and type-r? i wonder why many choose GTi... is it more power than FTO? or pure better handling than other? (now i understand why GTi became main target for car theft :))
  47. satria neo, satria GTi, or FTO

hon_cs - well, it is difficult to find a good cond eg with b18c, and actually i'm finding a 3 doors car as i already have e46, that make it harder to find 1. btw, b18c and b16b, alot of different in term of power? heard b16b is more fun
  48. satria neo, satria GTi, or FTO

bro hassan - how about FTO? i think should have more power as it is 2.0 liter and mivec. i read it produce 200hp, but i afraid it will be like my celica, claim 190hp, but GTi can smoke it anytime
  49. satria neo, satria GTi, or FTO

hye, i drive a celica and putra GSR before this. now both sold and i drive e46 328. try to find a lightweight manual car for spirited driving. I prefer NA because my experienced with putra GSR is i dont like the tyre slipping and steering wild due to torque. I plan if buy neo, i want to...
  50. buying used satria neo..help wanted!

not yet bro...