Search results

• Updates: Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs
  1. Exora CFE temperature hike during uphill?

Bro, what ur previous car? Exora same as mine? Im kind of lucky becoz the head gasket yet to become worse and still serve me well after the last incident... im playing with fire... :biggrin:
  2. Exora CFE temperature hike during uphill?

Haha... im jz not expect 5yrs car can go into that situation or may be i push too much edy :biggrin:
  3. Exora CFE temperature hike during uphill?

What to do... need to makan rumput liao :banghead::banghead:
  4. Exora CFE temperature hike during uphill?

Should be quite confirm head gasket issue as yesterday this statement said by 2 foreman... my wallet going to leak as well :bawling::bawling::bawling:
  5. Exora CFE temperature hike during uphill?

Yup bro.... so need to do the top overhaul? And they said need around 1week to settle....
  6. Exora CFE temperature hike during uphill?

They claimed the rad water level in the container should be going down instead of going up during accerelation. Now they said this situation is due to head gasket kong edy and need to proceed the top overhaul
  7. Exora CFE temperature hike during uphill?

They open the rad cap and plug the custom make container to view the rad water condition. The rad water will coming out from rad while pressing the gas pedal and it will back to normal during engine idle
  8. Exora CFE temperature hike during uphill?

Some update... just went to outside workshop and they found the water in radiator is pushing out during acceleration rather then pulling inside... and they claim that is my gasket issue and need to open up and regrind... should i follow their advise?:bawling:
  9. Exora CFE temperature hike during uphill?

Not really sure need to check it out...
  10. Exora CFE temperature hike during uphill?

Ok got it bro :smokin:
  11. Exora CFE temperature hike during uphill?

Bro, what means for fan 2nd speed? I thought that the fuse switch just control the fan to be on/off only. Noob here :(
  12. Exora CFE temperature hike during uphill?

Haha... ok bro
  13. Exora CFE temperature hike during uphill?

My car 5yrs+ edy... should i change at sc or outside shop?
  14. Exora CFE temperature hike during uphill?

Thanks for info bro... they usually use tap water + coolant during flushing and refill. If the water is like the pic condition then we should get it change right?
  15. Exora CFE temperature hike during uphill?

Ok bro... any other idea to solve the temperature issue
  16. Exora CFE temperature hike during uphill?

Should be as your mentioned. I changed once before due to the belt was wear out and now my car will like jerk/lag a bit while the compressor kick in. And also the headlight will be a bit dim as well. Is it belt related or my alternator also gonna kong edy?
  17. Exora CFE temperature hike during uphill?

I'm thinking of changing the belt which pulling water pump, alternator, compressor & etc (dunno what should we call :p), is it help? The wear off belt might cause the slip and impact the water pump, not sure :confused:
  18. Exora CFE temperature hike during uphill?

According to the foreman it is normal no issue. Any special way we can check by ourselves?
  19. Exora CFE temperature hike during uphill?

Hi bros, might need advise from sifus here on my car problem. My Exora (CFE) recently having temperature hike during uphill (no matter no/off aircond) which the root cause yet to define :( Step had been taken/done: 1. Engine oil changed 2. Radiator pressure checked (no leaking) 3. Coolant...
  20. Scandal of the Year, BLaCkHoWLiNG & Tom

Long live 'Broke Back Mountain'!! LOL... :rofl::rofl:
  21. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Enjoy your holidays guys...
  22. Mitsubishi Evolution X 400R M7 Japan

Nice, free bump ya...
  23. Mitsubishi Evo 8 MR (original)

Nice set up... free bump bro...
  24. Optimum Detailing : Ferrari F149 California. Major Paint correction.

Speechless for an awesome job there :love:
  25. Honda Integra DC2 B20B for sale

Nice car... free bump
  26. 2010 Suzuki Alto Clutch Problem

In future, more and more ppl will be nood about MT, keke... he is on dilemma now - want to change clutch set or changing new car?? Recommended him to book the new facelift of MyVi... (wah, out of topic edy) :biggrin:
  27. 2010 Suzuki Alto Clutch Problem

Yup, just now the pomen also buy in wrong part# if clutch cable for his car:confused:... will advise him to change pomen, macam tak boleh pi je...:mad:
  28. 2010 Suzuki Alto Clutch Problem

Yup, agree on that. My previous Wira SE changed with 1.6 clutch set + custom flywheel + all charges just cost me RM1k++ only. And it had been last long for ~7 years without any issue... :proud:
  29. 2010 Suzuki Alto Clutch Problem

Bro Danz, thanks for the info... he is now regret to buy Suzuki especially this model... LOL... racun him to buy a new car... :biggrin:
  30. 2010 Suzuki Alto Clutch Problem

Already informed him regarding the after market price but my friend still want to stick on OEM parts... :hmmmm: RM1700++ not yet include labour charge... :banghead:
  31. 2010 Suzuki Alto Clutch Problem

Dear all Sifu... 1 of my friend having his car broke down due to clutch cable break off in the middle of the way. After diagnose, found out the whole clutch set met its lifetime and now the problem is, this part is consider very rare in Penang side and need to order from Suzuki in KL for price...
  32. DIY: Changing Myvi Disc Rotor... solves the judder problem when braking.

You are consider the very lucky 1... kakaka... :biggrin:
  33. honda civic ek9

Wire tucking... I like your nice looking and neat engine bay there... free bump ya... :smokin:
  34. Breaking news!! Got cheated at mudah

Sorry to hear that. Be careful as scammers are everywhere. Lesson learn... :smokin: *Cheap thing no good, good thing no cheap - in Cantonese (not all but mostly)*
  35. Idiot Drivers

Better I smoke myself... :smokin:
  36. Idiot Drivers

No need dark tint... wear full cover helmet like Stig... LOL... :rofl:
  37. Idiot Drivers

For me, I will give chances for those wanna cut queue with putting their signal. Because, sometimes we also force to cut queue due to some unforeseen issue what... But for those without signal, sorry... please queue lah :thefinger: Or else, later there will be new Mr car lock posted in FB...
  38. New Petrol Prices

If that so, there will be more 2 wheelies on the road now... still can accept lah... but if there is a lot of lawn mower on the road... walaueh... :rofl:
  39. New Petrol Prices

Means everyone started to pump Ron97 to their 2 wheelies and also the lawn mower... LOL... :rofl:
  40. New Petrol Prices

To revenge, pump Ron97 into my little mighty EX5 then... at least not too hurt my wallet... LOL :rofl:
  41. Idiot Drivers

Super Little Kancil.... LOL... :rofl: ---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:50 PM ---------- Btw, met al lot of this type of 'Professional' drivers in north as well... no signal during cut lane and the worst during cut queue, some more...
  42. American Muscle @ the detailien HIVE

Rare... plus your touch up... speechless... :love:
  43. Optimum Coating : Volkswagen Golf GTI MK7

What a great work you have there... Awesome buddy!!:adore:
  44. Why suddenly ABS indicator popped up?

SC: apa pasal boss? Me: ABS indicator dok nyala lepas I start kereta I. SC: keta apa? Me: Exora Bold CFE SC: oh, sensor yang kacau... xpi kami x dak stok, kena order dulu... Me: confirm sensor yg kacau? dlm warranty lg kan? bila sampai? SC: no worry boss, kami ada rekod dan kami akan call...
  45. Why suddenly ABS indicator popped up?

Just went to SC and bingo, no stock and need to wait for it... now driving like:slug:
  46. Why suddenly ABS indicator popped up?

Checked just now and nothing wrong with the connector/connection... noob on this...:banghead:
  47. Why suddenly ABS indicator popped up?

Thanks for the info bro... can I go to authorized WS to settle this or must have to go to CS?:confused: ---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:01 PM ---------- Sorry, I mean SC... blur edy...
  48. Why suddenly ABS indicator popped up?

I'm forgot on the warranty time frame. 2/3 years probably... but still kena labour charge mah...:banghead:
  49. Why suddenly ABS indicator popped up?

Thanks all the advice given. 1. Will check on the brake fluid level and also the connector 2. Try to test the e-brake after work 3. If anything wrong, then is time to 'burn money'...:banghead: