Search results

• Updates: Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs
  1. Good & Bad about Evo vs Subaru

their left hand got other usage mah... since driving hot car with hot chick =P
  2. Nicole, the chick modder

What a lively and refreshing thread we got here... :proud:
  3. Which car better to get amoi?

I cant understand how he claim himself "handsome"...
  4. Fast & Furious main actor Paul Walker died.

got too much torque make it hard to drive tho...
  5. Can a V-tec NA achieve close to 300km/h?

Seriously with that mod, it is possible to reach 300kmh... no joke ! ps: when meter sudah rosak... wait... meter xda 300kmh wor... maybe gps sudah gile...
  6. Discussion: what makes a vehicle fun to drive?

Erm... I dont really get what you mean tune the car to our style, please enlighten :idea:
  7. Discussion: what makes a vehicle fun to drive?

ixeo... I admire ur efforts LOL I guess this thread shu be abt whats the factors make a car consider "fun to drive", is more about driving :tounge: p/s: Anyway, I pay respect to all type of car enthusiast altho I onyl enjoy driving :biggrin:
  8. Discussion: what makes a vehicle fun to drive?

Ok I am confuse here... U are a cowboy :ridinghorse: but u sail boat :banghead: ??!! LOL Anyway give a like to your reply :biggrin: p/s: any F1 driver is from another planet :tongue: ---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:41 PM...
  9. Daddys club

Wah very cute... BIG round eyes lol, boy or girl ? Mine 1 year 7 months... very kacau edi :banghead: LOL your pic remind me when she just born :biggrin:
  10. Discussion: what makes a vehicle fun to drive?

Thats what they said "rewarding", it is part of puzzle of the fun... a car too easy to drive will end up get bored easily. I heard from MMER racer said: Lotus is hell of crazy car to drive, it is hard to driving on its edge. Hell yeah... Alex Yoong spun in a exige on turn 14 =P Having fun...
  11. Discussion: what makes a vehicle fun to drive?

Look like rear wheel drive and more power can get some extra "fun points"
  12. Discussion: what makes a vehicle fun to drive?

Look like u have good experience with this 2, mind to elaborate why u feel they are fun ?
  13. Discussion: what makes a vehicle fun to drive?

Because they are not conti supercar... :tongue: Because of its weight, GTR need more frequent, wear and tear maintainance than their main rival Porsche 2-3 times more... Thats exactly their intention, I remember I watched a interview on GTR designer. They know they can never get a same...
  14. Discussion: what makes a vehicle fun to drive?

Now i know u are the true culprit behind all the Myvi crashes instead of Takumi !!! ROFL !!
  15. Discussion: what makes a vehicle fun to drive?

wow!!! My wife Myvi A/T always understeer only how u manage to make it o/steer ? please teach me! teach me! That gonna be fun !! :rofl::rofl:
  16. Discussion: what makes a vehicle fun to drive?

Generally for conti cars when they talk about "Fun" mean when u driving and the moment u sit inside the car u feel connected. All your input and feedback from it as instant. Dont really matter it is either with Electronic Aid or not. It is like no delay, no lagging when u playing an...
  17. Daddys club

Yep!! she crashed all my virtual cars ROFL !! Whenever i try to teach her she push me away @_@
  18. Daddys club

Sweetest thread in zth lol My girl 1yr 4mths, she enjoy when I do some acceleration. She go "weee..." then giggles. She fall asleep if i drive slow... LOL Once she got chance to hold the steering wheel will nvr let go ><" ---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump...
  19. Go-kart kaki

Go try 125cc road tax Max Senior with soft compound tyre :burnout::burnout:
  20. Batu Tiga Track Pics

The place that i broke my ankle ><"
  21. The Biggest Modified Car BS

There must be a reason I post the "330kmh" in this thread right ? Stop asking proof nor take it too serious la... :banghead:
  22. The Biggest Modified Car BS

How not to support Arturo detail write up... :idea:
  23. Buying 2nd Hand Cars Experiences. Share at will.

Make it short... Used Recond car, AP not proper but the salesman keep said no problem no problem... :hmmmm: Lucky I familiar with the banker who advise me not to take it. The dealer refuse to fully refund me the booking... :banghead::banghead:
  24. The Biggest Modified Car BS

If it is true... then Bugatti dont need W16 4 turbo, V6 will be enough tho... If 330-100 km/h... I wont post it here :rofl:
  25. The Biggest Modified Car BS

I got a story to share... my colleague friend's friend told him that his dc5 did 330km/h on highway...in Malaysia... p/s: Downforce start take effective beyond 150km/h right ?
  26. The Biggest Modified Car BS

TitanRev... you are truely evil !!! Instead of sharing proper knowledge with him... You mislead him further !! :banghead::banghead:
  27. my ff experience with my fr altezza lol

All cars supposed to drive in the way of slow in, fast out no exceptional but if compare all different platform of car on their pros and cons... FF: tend to understeer/torque steer because too much work for the front wheel especially when reach about 300hp (WD:60-40) FR: or some FMR...
  28. my ff experience with my fr altezza lol

What about MR car??? Spin in, spin out...?
  29. NA or Turbo ?!!!

Same like proton cars, ride and handling by Lotus :ridinghorse::pcguru:
  30. Scandal of the Year, BLaCkHoWLiNG & Tom

Omg... Next time i meet Tom, I reckon this thread will pop up in my mind... oh no, oh no... ROFL !!
  31. Malaysia ... A motor sports nation?

Bikes need 4 balls to ride... I only got 2 ROFL !!
  32. Malaysia ... A motor sports nation?

Thanks for proving the amount my friends provided is right... So how many can affort it ? Ixeo and Dayline668 said it all. Yes, I am into lawn mower but cant affort a MME or S1K :hmmmm: I guess is because i cant make much $$... :bawling: P/S: gaming = esport not motorsport, we...
  33. Malaysia ... A motor sports nation?

EXACTLY!! budget for a S1k race easily >RM100k, MSS >RM60k ? Join for fun with low budget ? must well dont join... CIMB reserach avg individual income in our country are RM1.8k "Then work harder and earn higher income la" but how many can affort RM100k budget for 1 time race a year ? and...
  34. Touge time: Toyota 86 first drive up genting highlands - with on board video

Nah... The car wont be that bad because the chassis/cornering limit is way so much higher than kancil... It is an entry level car which can allow u to drive on its limit, indirectly train the driving skill as well. But hell yeah... overprice... :bawling:
  35. The All-New Subaru WRX STi 2012 is Now Available in Malaysia!

Love the new look more than the old 1... Erm~~~
  36. Irresponsible Go Kart Track Owner at Kelab Komuniti Taman Tasik Cyberjaya

I feel offended... U saying only abt 200 persons in this world can drive better than monkey =(
  37. Sport car for fresh grads

BLaCkHoWLiNG U really made me laugh kaw kaw !!
  38. Irresponsible Go Kart Track Owner at Kelab Komuniti Taman Tasik Cyberjaya

If when accident happen she let go steering wheel, plus hit something, it is high chance that will threw out of kart. I wander did the operators told her that when u lost control of the kart "just steer lock + full brake" or not... It is a OUCH anyway...
  39. The TOYOTA 86 is finally here in Malaysia! - Specs and Prices

200bhp = good enough for a car that emphasize on handling 1100kg = light enough low CG design like RX8 = superb FMR + 200bhp + 1100kg = potential become latest best handling car... but need tons of skill to drive fast enough ! RM250k ? = file closed... overprice ??!! HELL YEAH !!!!
  40. Irresponsible Go Kart Track Owner at Kelab Komuniti Taman Tasik Cyberjaya

From the FB pic it is 4-stroke honda engine Fun Kart... How she flew out... To thread starter, sorry for your case but your helmet look ok and Kart never have seatbelt... Er... Motorsport is dangerous (Kart is grassroot) never took it as bumper car like of amusement activity please...
  41. Malaysia ... A motor sports nation?

In Malaysia, no matter how we still can go Sepang trackday (RM350 for car, RM100 for bikes)... Altho <4km track is more ideal for budgeted car racing but I still dont get the reason why street racing been mentioned here, it is totally irrelevant ! Motorsports is not street racing, street...
  42. Sport car for fresh grads

ROFL !!! This thread going wrong way now LOL !!
  43. Malaysia ... A motor sports nation?

True Motorsports Nation = Finland... ---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:50 AM ---------- For them racing is like our badminton LOL
  44. Sport car for fresh grads

resources is limited, dont rush la duh...
  45. Malaysia ... A motor sports nation?

RM100 for 2 hours later the track become sampah... no more so well maintain... ---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:29 PM ---------- Jom go GT5 jer la :rofl: :rofl: :driver:
  46. Malaysia ... A motor sports nation?

Wrong perception abt motorsport, lack of exposure... In Malaysia most ppl wont understand whats Motorsport, they thought got balls can be racing driver edi so wont get much respect and attention... We are still infant in world of motorsport...
  47. Sport car for fresh grads

Hey!! You are the 1 who official rating it le !! muakakakakaka....:rofl:
  48. Sport car for fresh grads

lol!!
  49. Death Race in Thailand

Thats why new generation racing driver character more gentle/calm... thats why faster...