Search results

• Updates: Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs
  1. WTS: Honda FD2 Civic Type R

best price please....
  2. Honda Integra DC2

Hi man... I'm interested.... Pm me best price bro... what is the horsepower we are talking about?
  3. Weds kranze LXZ 19inch

the price is with tyre or?
  4. lenso project D spec E rare spec for sale

pm me best price... thank you... would it suits accord 2009?
  5. Product testing : Blue Chem fuel system clean

Yesterday i was in Honda Service Center doing my service for my babe.... those advisor recommend me about red green package. i was wonder what the heck was that.. one red and green bottle.. i forgot what is the green bottle called cause i didn't keep the bottles after my service... they mention...
  6. Bride cuga semi bucket racing seat

support support !!!!
  7. Bride cuga semi bucket racing seat

support support !!!!
  8. Product testing : Blue Chem fuel system clean

I'm a Ford Focus TDCI user. Is it suitable for Common Rail diesel cars? our diesel sucks... Thanks to Ah Jib :party:
  9. Trade in Price.

Hi Aj Ajib, Here is my car wanted to sell. Honda City E spec 2009 November Blue colour. Full Service record at USJ Car Express Sdn Bhd (Honda Authorized Service Centre) Original with no mod on Engine Part. Only mod on Cosmetic Stuff such as Rims, Car Seats, Navigation LCD Panel and full Ultra...
  10. Honda Civic FD2 [moded]

Hi Peanutwai, I'm interested on this car... is this price negotiable? and what is the fuel consumption after so much mod been made. TQ
  11. Side Mirror With LED Signal On Mirror

Do you have one set for Honda City 5G 2012? Thank you
  12. Eibach Spring-Jazz/City '08

The price stated is for Used one? or New product?
  13. Tein Ha. Hilo/softhard

kindly pm me the price for the available tein product of Honda City 5gen. Thank you.
  14. Where to buy Altezza cluster?

i want to buy this cluster.... where can i get it man? kindly advice....
  15. Universal Projector fit to your car

bring up my monster eyes
  16. Nissan X Trail 2500cc 07 for sale

car sold
  17. Nissan X Trail 2500cc 07 for sale

price revised !!!!!!!!!!
  18. Universal Projector fit to your car

bring up my monster eyes
  19. Universal Projector fit to your car

Item(s): Universal Projector Package includes: Projector Cover, Projector Lens, CCFL (White), Small light (Blue) and HID 4300k with Ballast. Price: RM400 Warranty: 1 year Dealing method: COD at USJ 10 (Taipan RHB) Location of seller: USJ Contact method/details: 012 687 7286...
  20. PS3 sell off

serious buyer here... pm me your best price.. please stated is from you (PS3 seller)
  21. Nissan X Trail 2500cc 07 for sale

Car sold Car sold Car sold
  22. Authorised Ultra Racing Dealer - Chassis & Antiroll Bars

Please PM me the full set of Ultra Racing Bar for Honda City 2010. thx
  23. Mazda 6 RoadRover Navi

PM Replied
  24. Honda previews next-gen Civic with concepts at Detroit

but this version of civic is completely out of the chain.... this design is like Honda is out of idea on designing new cars... almost is copy paste and modify a little bit just to entertain customers like us. But unfortunately I don buy them :thefinger:
  25. Mazda 6 RoadRover Navi

Price revised !!!!!! Call or email for best price !!!! Last 5 units left for this batch !!!
  26. Honda Civic FD-2 Type-R

pm me your best price for this R :)
  27. [WTS] The Tropics Designer Suites

I'm interested.... please pm me the best price and the time for viewing the show unit. Thank you.
  28. Mazda 6 RoadRover Navi

ring up my post again..........................
  29. Mazda 6 RoadRover Navi

pm replied........
  30. <WTS> Rims from Taiwan, Japan and Thai

Hi. Please pm me the price for the items below. Wheels: DD0007 Feigi Advanti Racing. Corsa Tyre 205 45 R17. Thank you.
  31. 17" ADVAN TC 4h 100mm MADE IN JAPAN

Bro... Another ppl post only selling 1.5k for the same rim as yours. please provide me the REASONABLE price as i either choose the red one or yours one. thank you.
  32. Mazda 6 RoadRover Navi

bumpbumpbumpbump
  33. 20inch with Kumho

bumpbumpbumpbump
  34. 20inch with Kumho

bumpbumpbumpbump
  35. 20inch with Kumho

sold.... thx guys
  36. Mazda 6 RoadRover Navi

bumpbumpbumpbump
  37. Mazda 6 RoadRover Navi

bumpbumpbumpbump
  38. Mazda 6 RoadRover Navi

bumpbumpbump........
  39. Mazda 6 RoadRover Navi

PM replied... please check your mail box :)
  40. Mazda 6 RoadRover Navi

Dear Mr. Kyoshoo. you got pm ^^
  41. Job Available (High Salary)

Sales Agent Wanted!!! 6 persons maximum. Requirement: Prefer people who has Car Audio basic experience. Speak well in chinese and cantonese (english optional). Able to work efficient and independent within the deadline. Poses own transport. Job details: Distribution of car audio to...
  42. Mazda 6 RoadRover Navi

Sold thx
  43. Sales Executive and Assistant

Affluent Flow Sdn Bhd (Puchong) We are expanding the business and the company. We provide the job opportunity to people with attractive salary. For further enquiry please dial 012 665 8206 Ms.Aisha (Admin) for details. Jobs Description: Helps and give support to the Sales Manager. Follow...
  44. 17inch Honda Civic Type R wheels

how much if i want the rim without the tyre.. coz i prefer other brand tyre.. please pm me your best price for the rim as well thank you.
  45. [WTS] Rim Wedsport SA-55M 15'' TAIWAN (NEW)

do you have 17" for this model? please pm me...
  46. HILO diy projector for headlamp

please quo me the best price for city 09 Hi-Lo 3 inch projector demon eyes + R8 lining to seanlim@affluent.com.my Thank you.
  47. Endless caliper cover

can it fit to city 09? what is the quality of this? plastic? will it melt after a emergency break due the heat of the brake pad area? pls advice. thank you. pls pm me. i'm interested on it.
  48. Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

What a huge GT WING ^^ My Favorite car... if change to 18inch white rims will enhance the white lion outlook ^^
  49. HOT! Evolusi KL Drift 2 Official Trailer is out!

hopefully this time this video would strike the movie industry ^^ two thumbs up ^^