Search results

• Updates: Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs
  1. Honda Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Looking for an OS Giken LSD for S80 gearbox (type R). PM me if you have one for sale. Tq
  2. FS: NARDI Deepdish Steering

Price update: RM 1150
  3. FS: NARDI Deepdish Steering

Weekend bump
  4. FS: NARDI Deepdish Steering

Interested?
  5. FS: NARDI Deepdish Steering

Brand new NARDI steering for sale. size: 330mm With box and authenticity card. SMS or call only:wavey:
  6. Gt radial sx2 245/40/17

4 brand new tyres for sale. Below market price Call or sms for details
  7. Beams NA engine able to mod up to 200HP on wheel NA?

1JTezza, Good points. I'm considering higher compression pistons upgrade. And you're right. my toda cams spec can only be fitted with adjustable cam pulleys and stiffer valve springs to cope with higher lift. As for rev limit, I'm pretty conservative. Will stick close to the factory setting...
  8. Beams NA engine able to mod up to 200HP on wheel NA?

Disabled both in/ex because the cams are high lift. But with good tuning, you won't miss them as torque is at least the same or higher across the rev range. Mr. SEG, Your engine is made by toyol-ta :stupid: crazy power! Benchmark in Sepang? :hmmmm: far from it! Struggling to even break...
  9. Beams NA engine able to mod up to 200HP on wheel NA?

Most powerful stock 3-SGE to date Mr. SEG's silver bullet. Mine's a MT with toda 290/280 cams. Though vvti is disabled, car still feels torquey. No lumpy idle nor jerking at low revs. Should have installed higher cams instead? :hmmmm::hmmmm:
  10. Beams NA engine able to mod up to 200HP on wheel NA?

Reviving this thread for a couple of reasons: 1) We've done it! :listen: On my road car and with an engine that has completely stock internals (apart from a pair of cams) 2) I keep getting notifications from ZTH that I haven't posted anything in a long while :biggrin: Was it worth it...
  11. GT Radial Champiro SX2 Tyre Launch

Tried them... Two thumbs up! :top::top:
  12. ALTEZZA PRIVATE TRACK & FAMILY DAY!!! (Plan date: year End 2012)

Very quiet... Who's going for TTA1 this weekend?
  13. What brand of fuel you guys running?

Tried a few tanks of BHP ron97 on track days recently I'm impressed... :driver:
  14. WTS: Honda Civic FD2R

:canabis: Lovely!
  15. my ff experience with my fr altezza lol

Interesting comments... Like Wfhan, after 2 years owning an Altezza, i'm just starting to understand the car's many faces :hmmmm::dontknow: Though car layout determines general tendencies around corners, suspension setup and alignment for an Altezza (as for any car) can dramatically change...
  16. What brand of fuel you guys running?

Mobil or Esso Ron 97... Lately tried BHP. Not bad..
  17. FS: 17 inch Desmond Regamaster (White)

Picture added! ---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:29 AM ---------- Picture added!:burnout:
  18. Toyota Altezza Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Hi, I have an original Desmond Regamaster (white) rim for sale. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/420273-fs-17-inch-desmond-regamaster-white.html#post1064138233 Thanks for viewing
  19. Mazda RX-7/8 Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Hi, I have an original Desmond Regamaster (white) rim for sale. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/420273-fs-17-inch-desmond-regamaster-white.html#post1064138233 Thanks for viewing
  20. FS: 17 inch Desmond Regamaster (White)

Hi, Have 1 set of wheels for sale: White color 17 inch PCD 114.3 Ori Russian made Desmond Regamaster Marquis Promoda 2pc - 8jj +35 offset 2pc - 9jj +38 offset Call me for details Thanks!
  21. How long have you owned your Altezza.. Survey

Since 2010... And I'm loving it!
  22. Regamaster

Sorry 6UE5t...Hardly check ZTH these days. Good that you've got the staggered ones. ---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:35 AM ---------- ITEM SOLD :wavey:
  23. [Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

Hi guys, Anyone can recommend where I can get custom length ITB trumpets fr 20v black top? Thanks!
  24. Regamaster

Sorry for the late reply guys, PCD 114.3 Original from Russia Orginal color Not sure if will fit Mark X BUT... Looks feasible:hmmmm:
  25. Hagwalah – Saudi’s Drifting Phenomenon

What do you expect from AK47 land? No less...
  26. ALTEZZA PRIVATE TRACK & FAMILY DAY!!! (Plan date: year End 2012)

Well said Greytezza... All about having FUN and knowing the limits of our cars in a SAFE environment. Calling all Altezzas (1GFE, 3SGE and 1JZ/2JZ) to join...
  27. Toyota Altezza Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Hi, Have a set of REGAMASTER rims for sale. Specs: 17 inch, 8jj, offset +25 http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/411302-regamaster.html ---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:53 AM ---------- Have a drop in TRD air...
  28. Honda Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Hi, Have a set of REGAMASTER rims for sale. Specs: 17 inch, 8jj, offset +25 http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/411302-regamaster.html
  29. Mitsubishi Lancer Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Hi, Have a set of REGAMASTER rims for sale. Specs: 17 inch, 8jj, offset +25 http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/411302-regamaster.html#post1063998263
  30. Regamaster

Hi, Have a set of REGAMASTER rims for sale. Known for their feather light weight and forged metal build. Specs: 17 inch, 8jj, Offset +25 Call me if interested: 012-6581816 Thanks for viewing
  31. Drunk Driver Crashes into Taxi at Rochor Ferrari Crash Site

:hmmmm:Truth...is really stranger than fiction
  32. ALTEZZA PRIVATE TRACK & FAMILY DAY!!! (Plan date: year End 2012)

Yeah... South track is certainly more interesting than North. Its where the action really is I do like the idea of doing it on a weekday too. Take a day off so that even after the track day, we're not in a rush to go to another meeting. Besides, touch wood, if anything happens to any car...
  33. ALTEZZA PRIVATE TRACK & FAMILY DAY!!! (Plan date: year End 2012)

Fantastic idea! Such an event must be full track lah :driver::driver::driver:
  34. Calling all Altezzas/IS... for TT

Weay!!! Day light extortion :bawling: You make a good spin doctor la
  35. Calling all Altezzas/IS... for TT

I'm bringing Food...for thought :listen:
  36. Photo shoot - New Year

Post pics of the people to attended too. I hope ya'll took a group photo
  37. Happy Chinese New "Dragon" year to all

May ur exhausts breathe fire this Dragon year:biggrin: Happy CNY!
  38. CTA : Competitive Track Autoshow 2012

Anyone knows the results of the Time Attack? Can post the timing? Thanks and happy CNY!
  39. FORGED RACING RADIATOR for 3S-GE

Hahhaha... I was looking to see if abang Shaz will give me an early CNY ang pow :biggrin: *Haih* As we get older, ang pow business getting much worse! Perhaps have to give ang pow in the foreseeable future. Darn! I may go on the 4th. Just trying to see if I can get someone to send...
  40. FORGED RACING RADIATOR for 3S-GE

U mean i get to go in for free? Yay! So nice of u :biggrin: I'll write good review of the lower water temp compared to ori so u can get more people interested :nurse:
  41. FORGED RACING RADIATOR for 3S-GE

Do I get special $$$ for being the first?:idea:
  42. Sunday drive to Genting + tt (8 January 2012)

Taikor Ed, it was ur idea...kudos. Shaz, u have the midas touch in organising lah. Do the next one quick! Haha. Vijay, Alias n the rest who came up, U guys r awesome! Thanks fr waiting up. Let it be known that the Tezza club is different. No egos, no personal agendas n no excessive...
  43. Sunday drive to Genting + tt (8 January 2012)

You guys are extreme!!! At first like most not available/keen. But when we do get together, its a massive party! Its gonna be a great outing. Make sure drive all the way to genting highlands ya. Organiser, have you got clearance from police and the penghulu of batang kali/ ulu yam or...
  44. Sunday drive to Genting + tt (8 January 2012)

Ahem... it was a typo right Shaz? K too near to M, 100mph sounds more realistic. Tsk tsk... Regardless who leads or sweeps:biggrin:
  45. Sunday drive to Genting + tt (8 January 2012)

Darn!:banghead: Can't join you guys. Have a great drive and take some photo's ya. P/s: If Saturday morning I can
  46. Calling all Altezzas/IS... for TT

Happy New Year everyone!!! See u tonight.
  47. Photo shoot - New Year

Happy New Years greetings bros. Good initiative... IMHO, best place for photo would be Trial for 2 reasons: 1) Not sure how many will make the trip to Sepang or Putrajaya just for a shoot. Coincide with track day then can lah! hehe. 2) We can include the Track car too. Car has been...
  48. TRD Engine oil by Motul. Promotion for Altezza members.

Nice! I hear the oil is blended specifically for our weather. Can't wait to hear reviews frm members. Vijay, where's logos of the clubs placed?