Search results

• Updates: Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs
  1. Project Z Week 7 : Interior concepts

better dont get so cocky, =) u might be lucky in d past, but we never know what will happen in future. stay safe bro. cheers
  2. Project Z Week 3 : Damage Analysis

it seems really worn out. but once u revived it, its gonna be a beautiful monster. good luck bro!
  3. How to change your own steering wheel

i think its called allen key? haha i kinda blur with the alien key term. cheers p/s: not being a grammar nazi, just afraid that later on, someone go to DIY shop and request for alien key and get a weird stares from the shop owner. haha
  4. $500 Craigslist rally car gunning for the Baja 1000/ w video

Yup. Full respect to this guy man!
  5. New Proton Inspira now available for booking!

yeah, im quite sad by the fact as well.. i mean why the double standard for AP? alot of millionaires come from AP profit alone.. well my dream still one day there will be a lower tax for cars so we could at least make a choice rather than forced to choose. btw jannah, those MR2 is not mine =)...
  6. New Proton Inspira now available for booking!

i didnt say proton forced me to buy. what im saying that protect these few ppl in cost of million others. Higher import tax 200-300%, that aint bad? let say RM30k car (like lancer) become 90-100k.. now how long that car u will use in malaysia roughly? 10 years? so if car with no tax, RM30k for a...
  7. New Proton Inspira now available for booking!

Jannah, u need to understand something. Why we want to protect 100k -+ ppl in Proton and torture 28,310,000 other Malaysians? just cut off proton, give 100k ppl some job where else, and pls save other millions of malaysians. Stop this torture, and pls no more protecting proton. why becoz...
  8. Revealed: New Lamborghini Sesto Elemento is a Carbon Fiber wetdream

The back side looks ugly...
  9. Toyota MR2 AW11

road legal? pm me bro
  10. selling off all my g100 stuff....

bro, tanya if aku nak lampu signal deto je, sanggup jual tak?
  11. RiceBoy's Back With His Veilside Ride!!!

man, thats awesome!! tabik =D
  12. Need Helpz, my mechanic missing with my MR2

usually honda vtec. thanks for the suggestion bro, i would like to do so, but since d case is settle n my car is back. then i dont want to complicate things, anyway, it took him a month to replace d broken turbo fin, ayoooyooo =S anyway, case ok aldy. thx for d suggestion n help bro =D
  13. Need Helpz, my mechanic missing with my MR2

case closed..i found d car at the workshop owner house. Govt taking over the workshop land land and his phone was broken. So its pain in d ass to track him down. But he should tell me earlier if he want to bring d car back to his house n repair it there , or at least a notice on the workshop...
  14. Need Helpz, my mechanic missing with my MR2

yeah workshop near with uniten. Yup very rusty workshop. But MRS, Honda and many other turbo cars repair there as well. anyway, case closed..i found d car at the workshop owner house. Govt taking over the workshop land land and his phone was broken. So its pain in d ass to track him down...
  15. Need Helpz, my mechanic missing with my MR2

Hi guys, as d title sed, my mechanic currently nowhere to be found with my MR2 with him. Call being unanswered and his shop nowdays very empty. He stay in serdang lama and workshop at kampung abu bakar baginda near putrajaya. I attach my car pict so if u guys see this car around, pls pls n pls...
  16. Need Helpz, my mechanic missing with my MR2

some more pict attach
  17. Need Helpz, my mechanic missing with my MR2

Hi guys, as d title sed, my mechanic currently nowhere to be found with my MR2 with him. Call being unanswered and his shop nowdays very empty. He stay in serdang lama and workshop at kampung abu bakar baginda near putrajaya. I attach my car pict so if u guys see this car around, pls pls n pls...
  18. my maxis number for sale!!

i bought it, lolz cannot tahan lo...d no really good :adore:
  19. Dopod 838PRO 3G PDA

pm me the best price oso
  20. my maxis number for sale!!

well, im intrested to know oso what make it 1.5k?? d most expensive i ever heard. i found much nicer no with cheaper price, thousand more cheaper i could say. but its ur sale, so u can put what eva u want, good luck anyway. cheers
  21. my maxis number for sale!!

serious?? wow man... good luck for yer sale. cheers
  22. Many Model Cars For Sale!!!

bro do u have Toyota MR2 ? pls pm me the details
  23. Duit Lama RM1

i heard our pm want to reduce fuel price and DAP want to join BN since SAPP want out. n d best part is, dey want rm200 only. hahah
  24. Need advise

found out the prob aldy. d hose from radiator somehow loose because of age factor. Now everything is ok already. Thx for d info n suggestion bro. cheers
  25. An apartment for rent at Regency Tanjung Tuan Port Dickson

lolz, un-educated ppl alwiz like dis wan. hahahah u able to reply to my post but somehow can't reply to other ppl question? wow good marketing strategy! somehow u still losing potential customer, how about go back to school and learn some business skills? lolz lolz lolz
  26. Driver Sues Family After Killing Their Son

western like to sue ppl until this extent? cool hey! hahaha. I heard my fren sed dat if u go 2 ur fren house, and slip down n get some scar. u can sue ur fren for not putting a sign to be carefull at their house. hahahaha its really weird man, western would do anything for money. lolz
  27. Charade Aura GTti Turbo

pm me ur best price
  28. Need advise

SW20, thanks u guys, ill check and repost the info later. thank you! :burnout:
  29. Need advise

Good day, 2 all sifu n fren , i wanna ask dis 2 question 1) After driving , whenever i park , i noticed there is some amount of water going down to d road, its seems from the engine bay, last time some hose are broken/loose but after d repair its ok for a while. Now d problem hit back n i...
  30. WE PAY HIGH PRICE TO YOUR CAR Or U PARK AND SELL YOUR CAR IN OUR SHOW ROOM

dude, can u pm me d price u willing to pay for Waja 2005, premium spec. 2 airbag n stuff.
  31. Lada vs Concrete Wall...

agree. n if it is thick wall n d car can still go thru, where all d impact and inertia will go? to the driver n passengers rite, thus: Winner of the day: Lada: 1 Wall: 0 Driver & passengers: 0 so whats the point? d owner dead car is still alive? haha i prefer the other way around. =D
  32. What Car Would You Buy Your Girlfriend/Wife ?

hahah clever nafiiio! well, if money is not the factor, well perhaps porsche or fairlady z. But if money is not the factor i still prefer to buy myself a ferrari or two =D
  33. HP ipaq RW6828 for Sale!!!

gimmeur final price. tq
  34. Magazine Photo shoot Sign Up

sorry i didnt get to join =( got family matters dat day... sigh. nice pict, and nice cars! thumbs up
  35. Rim and tyres question

16", what tyres size is recommend? thanks for the info
  36. Rim and tyres question

hehe we have this 18" really showy, but its way to big, what i mean is several times when i not fast enough to avoid the potholes, the tyres will hit the fender, and caused several damage to tyres and fender =( thus, we decide to get PERFORMANCE rims rather than SHOWY. hehe so 16" or 15"...
  37. Rim and tyres question

n yeah, akira thanks for the offer. i will pm u
  38. Rim and tyres question

yeah? thx for the info.. when come to think about it, u are correct. why searching for a rim that has been use for moe than 10 years, of coz thousand of potholes has been through. well my dad went to mun lee, n now changed his mind. thanks for the info dude. kampung boy, i dont know the...
  39. Rim and tyres question

Good day Im working and usually come out very late.. But i'll see u guys at bukit jalil for the magazine photo. Well, the 18" we using currently do not bring a comfortable ride for my dad, so he asked me to find an original MR2 rim, so if anyone want to sell, feels free to contact me k...
  40. Rim and tyres question

How to know what generation it does belong? mind to tell? i guess mine should be in gen 3-5 since it is in year 91? so it is 195/55? and rear 225/50? thx
  41. Rim and tyres question

Good afternoon all, i have some question to ask 1) what is the original rim size for MR2? izzzit 15" ? 2) tyre size? 195/55? 3) Anyone have the stock MR2 rim for sale? =) thanks
  42. Magazine Photo shoot Sign Up

This coming sunday right? no change to the actual plan right?
  43. MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

yeah? hahahah then i should get it cheap. so anyone want to sell? btw tom, i cant see ur mms, it seems i have a problem with my maxis mms thing. thanks anyway =) cheers
  44. MR2 Gallery - AW, SW, ZZW

wow nice car =)
  45. MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

so for the original condition MR2, does it come with one box with 2 exhaust? or 2 box with 2 exhausts?
  46. Merdeka Rims Promotions !!

how much the VOlk Te37? do u have 14"? pm me pls
  47. MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

err, i know this a noob question, but whats is d different between 2 of them? 2 exits mean 2 exhaust?
  48. MR2 Gallery - AW, SW, ZZW

lolz, thats the paintbrush on the bonet.