Search results

• Updates: Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs
  1. Color fade R35

many thanks to all input...the whole front and back bumper is definitely slightly faded compared to the body...only noticeable if I watch it closely....not that this is of my biggest concern...just to ensure the seller's claim that it has never been resprayed is actually true.... I have...
  2. Color fade R35

Is it possible for a titanium grey 2008 which is said not to have been resprayed but upon close scrutiny there was a slight noticeable fade on both front and rear bumper compared to the body color. I was previously told by an owner of white color that this is happening to his white...
  3. Mitsubishi Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

anyone selling ori evo x reverse cam pls pm me.....
  4. Noob questions.....

sure bro...can catch-up and learn about the Evo..thanks for the warm welcome and reply... car is delivered but not managed to do many things, hv have to fly overseas (work)...just get to drive for 1 time on MEX hiway...(and the speed cut is a bit annoying) - thinking of ecu reflash now (at N1 ?)...
  5. Noob questions.....

Pardon me everyone, I am a totally newbie here. I don't own a Lancer yet, but I am expecting one hopefully by next week if all goes well with the loan. My question is can the factory fitted head unit and navi system be converted to english display and malaysian navi ? If so, appreciate you...
  6. Skyline Spotted!

Spotted a white GTT with KL number 1494 on MRR2 near Bukit Antarabangsa today...nice drive, was enjoying the view from behind.