Search results

• Updates: Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs
  1. MINIONS Talk

With the recent craze of Mcd Minions in Happy Meals, What is your take on our current trend? People trying to resell it at obnoxious prices to make a fast buck and all. What do you (or your better halves) have got to comment (good or bad) about this "herding" mentality? Go~:rofl:
  2. Hit & run @ subang jaya 26.5.13

Hi guys, I need help in locating a RED PROTON PERSONA / GEN2 with the license plate bearing NBW/MBW 9772, was involved in a hit and run accident last night about 2am. The accident happened at the traffic lights at Subang Parade, it was raining about that time and the Red Proton was driving too...
  3. [wts] (new) nokya 2500k 9006 hb4 55w halogen bulbs! Korean!

Hi All, Want to sell 2 pairs of Nokya halogen bulbs, Made in Korea for USDM, EDM, KDM & JDM Market. Awesome yellow-ness! Specs are, 2500K / 9006 / HB4 / Stage 1 Halogens.(Stage 1 means it is stock wattage and will not melt anything.) Means this will fit as fog lights or DRL or headlamp if...
  4. New "P" License Horror Stories

Hi Guys, Just wanna share stories that you might have experience when you first got your driving/riding licenses... Maybe it was your fault or maybe it's other people's fault that caused an experience that was unforgettable. The first time you have obtained your license as a "P" driver and your...
  5. Slammed, Tucked, Dumped, Stance'd, Flushed Culture

This is where you can post your own rides, spotted rides and your friend's rides of the titled auto culture. It's originally from the U.S and Europe market where simple and minimalist is the goal of modding, nothing fancy and just experiments with wheel fitments and the ultimate stance! I'll...
  6. Gauging interest on plasti dip

Hi Guys, Just gauging interest for all the DIY-ers out there, I just want to find out the popularity of colors IF it is available in Malaysia on this product. Its called Plasti Dip. What is Plasti Dip? Plasti Dip is a spray-on rubber adhesive agent which bonds to items to give it a rubberized...
  7. [WTS] Authentic Skunk2 Plate Frame

I have 2 units of original Skunk2 Plate Frame from U.S, selling at RM80 per piece. Photo explains itself =) for car dress-ups, Ideal for Honda's Kindly PM me for COD, Please be patient, i may or may not reply within a day
  8. FOR SALE! Satria Chassis Bar

As mentioned in the topic, Proton Satria chassis bars for sales, Front 4 point by Zerone (same factory as UR) Room Bar 2 point by UR Rear 3 point by Zerone ALL 3 for rm250. Needs some cleaning before installation but depends if you're particular. Sold as is. PM me if anyones...
  9. [WTS] Custom Buddyclub rear bumper for Satria

Hi All, As per title, my rear custom Buddyclub bumper for Satria is up for sales. Full custom work from Honda EK Mountings to fit into Satria. With paint, this rear bumper racked me up almost RM 500.00 to custom because I wanted it to look as ori as possible. so please nego with common sense...
  10. [wtb] satria se (yellow) oem rear bumper

Hi all, As per title, i'm looking for 1 Satria SE rear bumper as per picture...OEM yellow and originally from a Satria SE. Any interested parties who are willing to let go theirs at a reasonably good condition at a suitable price may contact me thru PM here. My custom Buddyclub rear...
  11. Suggestion to improve ZTH by going MOBILE!!

Hi fellow forummers, Something just came across my mind and im not sure if its a good idea or not but im just gonna spill it. You guys know we're entering (if not already) into a very instantaneous digital world whereby we have access to the internet wherever we go with wifi, 3G and the...
  12. New Compound Rates from PDRM

I just received this e-mail regarding the new compound rates from PDRM....hope its useful guys.. :driver:
  13. Balik Kampung in Fear

Just came out on TheStar.... http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/8/9/nation/6823215&sec=nation IT is going to be a “scary” ride home for motorists during the ba lik kampung rush this coming Hari Raya. Unlike previous years, there will be no goodie bags or piping cuppas...
  14. Lookie lookie what just came out for SR3 Neo

Full credits goes to PaulTan..check out his link, just announced today =) http://paultan.org/2010/03/30/proton-satria-neo-r3-lotus-racing-145hp/
  15. Ghastly animal abuse at Kepong KTM station

After parking our cars, we heard a dog howling, more like a painful cry. Then, we noticed a dog being tied to the grill (steel fence) of the KTM station. As we approached the dog, we stood aghast at the sight. The stray dog's leg and neck was tied very tightly to the grill and a piece of wood...
  16. Happy Birthday Tom!!!

Another year has passed and our forum has tremendously grew in members to coverage to exposure. Sure is a successful forum for the automotive world....And we owe it all to you Tom, Have a great Birthday :tee: :rock: :cheers: :party: :birthday: :elefant:
  17. Discovery Channel Song

YouTube- Discovery Channel: I Love the World YouTube- Discovery Channel - The World Is Just Awesome <object width="560" height="340"> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a0jZzBEKIMc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"...
  18. DIY - CAI with Heat shield xD

Hi, I actually completed this DIY 2 weeks back with some forummers n friends support. I used to have CAI but I figured i need to refresh and re-do it despite being itchy hands... :driver: First, was the hardest to do, cut the tupperware on the side and under for the air filter and air funnel...
  19. Topless Carwash!!!!

Lets go guys!!! Car wash offers titillating rub down hehe :laugh: :proud:
  20. Attention all forummers!

Community service message by sr18autech aka Kendrick Wong @ 016-639 5263 Mis-using public forum as a medium to threat other public forum users Kendrick, if anything happens to my car, i swear to god....you'll never walk again. Again on 14/09/2009 .. Happy reading =)...
  21. Skyline smoked a supra

out of curiosity, is that blur R33's plate 'JEJ 123' ?
  22. [wtb] 195/55/15 - ad07 / t1-r

Hi guys, Looking for these tires... preferably more than +-70%. Yokohama Advan Neova AD07 - 2 or 4 pcs Toyo Proxes T1-R - 2 or 4 pcs. Please state the date of manufacture as well...thx Give me a good price pls :biggrin: PM me
  23. Err...What is this Experience thing on avatar?

Wanna ask you guys bout this new points system thing on the avatar... Can anyone clarify what its used for or the purpose of enabling it? :hmmmm: :adore: in advanced :driver:
  24. WAHAHHA...Rempit Action!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zUSItj5kuo
  25. List of Automotive Workshops

Hmm, i'm not sure what to put here, but i'll try to list down some workshops that is relatively good from my experience.. Performance workshops: JP Racing Subang Industrial, next to Ah Heng Exhaust AE Equity in Shah Alam, behind former RECARO office Audio Accessory Shops: Peter...
  26. [WTS] Subaru seats PnP for wira/satria/putra

s..o..l..d ..s..o..l..d..
  27. RE: MUDAH.my advert on the bottom right

can someone disable the advert pop-up...i find its very irritating each time the page loads....
  28. OEM ThrottleBody -> Mild upgrade

Hi guys, i'm doing a very mild performance for my car, im driving a 4G15P,Siemens,VDO and would like to change a bigger throttle body from OEM. Q1 - what TB can i get to Plug & Play to the original base without modifying anything? Q2 - what is an advisable size of TB to get? if not mistaken...
  29. RON97 petrol to cost more when RON95 is introduced

PUTRAJAYA: The price of premium grade petrol RON97 will be increased when the Government introduces RON95 to replace RON92 in July. Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs Minister Datuk Shahrir Samad said this would encourage more people to use RON95. “The Government intends to subsidise more...
  30. [NEW] Yokohama Advan Neova AD08 '09

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=590 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Yokohama’s Street Sport Tire ADVAN NEOVA AD08 to be Released</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD class=font12>Tokyo - The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd., has announced that it will release a new sport tire in its...
  31. PAS plans to stop Rihanna Concert

KUALA LUMPUR: PAS wants to stop R&B star Rihanna from performing here on Feb 13. Its Federal Territory Youth chief Kamaruzaman Mohamad said inviting the Barbados-born singing sensation to Malaysia was “akin to insulting eastern culture, belittling local artistes, intentionally causing losses to...
  32. Why can't women (in general) drive properly?

Over the past few years of my driving experience i've been puzzled by womens driving attitude, what makes me wanna post this is because just today a lady driver who drives a black 5-series reversed into 2 motorcycles and the motorcycle fell on my bonnet causing a 5 inch gash and happily cruised...
  33. [WTS] Standard Proton Airbox & RaceCraft CF Air filter

Item(s): Standard Proton Airbox n original rubber hose Package includes: As mentioned Price: STANDARD AIRBOX - RM 60 Warranty: None Dealing method: COD Location of seller: PM me Contact method/details: PM me Age of item: 2 plus years but in very good condition. --- Item(s)...
  34. [WTS] Altec Lansing ATP3 2.1 PC Speakers

sold sold sold sold sold sold
  35. [WTS] Apple Iphone 2G 16GB. CHEAP

sold...... sold......
  36. [WTB] Evo Regamaster 15' inch PCD100

I'm looking for imitation Evo regamaster 15 inch PCD100 or imitation Spoon 15 inch..anyone got it can PM me ur price n we can deal from there...better yet, please provide a photo of the real rims. my budget is not above RM 800 or we'll see how it goes.. this is a sample photo of the rim, i...
  37. [WTS] 17" inch Buddyclub Japanese made Replica

Sold sold sold Done deal :D
  38. [WTS] Apple iPod Touch 8GB

Item(s): Apple iPod Touch 8GB Package includes: Full set of iPod Touch 8GB (includes standard charger,manuals,sync cable,ear piece still wrapped, F.O.C = Black silicon skin (worth RM99), Apple Care Protection Plan (worth RM219) Both unopened Price: RM 1000.00 Warranty: Bought October...
  39. [WTS] S.E K800i (black) Complete!

Item(s): Sony Ericsson K800i (black) Package includes: The phone, COMPLETE box set + Ori 1gb M2 card, screen protector, phone pouch Price: RM 550 Warranty: 1 week personal Dealing method: COD Location of seller: USJ, SJ, PJ, DJ, DU, BU, Sunway Contact method/details: 012-394 1463...
  40. [WTS] Oakley Monster Dog

Item(s): Oakley Monster Dog Package includes: 1 pair Monster Dog - Pearl White, Pluotonite lens cleaner soft bag Price: RM 400, 3RD JAN '08 ONLY FOR 1 DAY, RM 350!!!! Warranty: 1 year Dealing method: COD Location: Sunway,Subang, Usj, Pj, Dj, TTDI, BU Contact method/details: 012-394...
  41. [WTS] Bose QC2 noise-cancelling headphones

Item(s): Silver Bose QC2 Quiet Comfort Noise-Cancelling Headphones Package includes: 1 pair headphones, single audio jack, aircraft adapter for frequent flyers, 3 foot extention cord, extra batteries, hard travel case, sling strap to attach to hard carry case, instruction manual Price: RM...
  42. [WTS] DAM FInessa 700 fishing Rod & Finessa 700 reel

Selling my full set D.A.M Finessa fishing rod and matching reel for rm200 nego, give u my tackle box also...single deck tackle box with steel connectors, steel wire, lead wire and berkeley hooks and connectors with 3 floats....one time buy, can start already...bear in mind this is a pond fishing...
  43. [WTS] Bose Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones

Selling my pair of used Bose Quiet comfort 2, acoustic noise cancelling headphones...reviews and specs can be viewed - Bose QuietComfort 2 Noise Cancelling Headphones - Headphones and Headsets And price in US is USD299, after conversion(for. ex.3.5) is RM 1,200.00...Price in Malaysia is RM...
  44. [WTS] Aura HID (low) bulbs(H4)

As sed, selling Aura HID bulbs(H4)...low beam onli.. still brand new, never used and letting 'em go for extra cash...asking price around RM600...Market value for this pair of bulbs are around RM800..*aura mah..* call for best price...012-394 1463..call me poc,pocroc, pocket....cod around...
  45. Bandar Utama/Subang/USJ/Sunway - Careful

Especially for those living in these areas, please be extra alert. There has been a lot of robbery/kidnap cases in the Bandar Utama/Subang/USJ/Sunway areas. Suspected gang operating: Camry Gang up to 8 members in different cars at different times. Modus Operandi - at anytime but mostly during...
  46. [WTS] Satria SE Full Bodykit (ori PU)

As I have upgraded, All my original bodykits are for sale in which includes, bonnet with original silver sparco pins, front SE bumper, side skirts (pair & Gti type), rear bumper with custom lips. *note that the lips is fibre* Front bumper Side skirt Rear custom lips + half of the...
  47. [WTS] Philips 5000k Halogen bulbs +1 extra

I have one set of Philips halogen bulbs for sale, it is used for about 4 months now and warranty expired edi...BUT however, i will be including 1 extra bulb also 5000k,55/60watts from philips as my previous set before this blown one side...so i have one extra dunno what to do with it~..All...
  48. 20 Reasons NOT to get DrUnK~

Reason 1 Reason 2 Reason 3 Reason 4 Reason 5 Reason 6 Reason 7 Reason 8 Reason 9 Reason 10 Reason 11 Reason 12 Reason 13 Reason 14 Reason 15 Reason 16 Reason 17 Reason 18 Reason 19 And the #1 reason... (p/s : if this is...
  49. [WTS] Custom C-West for Proton~!!!

Yess peepz...i'm finally letting go of my custom C-West bumper...customed in bumifibre for RM300...if u can see properly,the top half is a proton top which allow u to fit ur ori grille or a mugen grille. If u go see the mould for C-West in bumifibre,i can guarantee u its none like...
  50. [WTS] Logitech BT Headset

For sale....Logitech BT headset for RM 170 Firm....brand new only 1 month old....reason for selling is cuz i hardly use it and only been charged twice...so u can see how often i use it...hehe...warranty still covered plus receipt and box. Bought for RM200 in lowyat...Don't forget...still brand...