Search results

• Updates: Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs
  1. SH3 converted EF9

fazdilaku@yahoo.com
  2. EK99 Spec Toms Sticker

Wahh..techtic....nice car ..can change mine
  3. Civic conv Ferio ViRS for sale

Looks like talking with madness guy waste .dont know how to deferentiate people maybe you need an overhauled instead of your car also............if do compare with this EG and your junk EK.....looks like there no value for that white EK shit.........if our EG.... BIG VTEC...
  4. Civic conv Ferio ViRS for sale

First of all F***************K U.F*** Ur Cars. 1) All the document is ready. There no point for us came far away just to have look to ur car. No need to talk about money. I got more than 5k's per month. Who cares bout the prices. U f**** spoil the deal. I could simply give 15k's that time...
  5. Civic conv Ferio ViRS for sale

I think,,,,,this feela ANDY surrr talking nonsense la......maybe his brain leaking inside 2.......same with his car,,,,,but still talking shit to other people......feel bored to layan this,,,,,,,,,saleman ......you sold your white car to junk shop la......if they wan to............just a taiwan...
  6. Civic conv Ferio ViRS for sale

Hai....Kompak.....its the real experience....... look he hide something....
  7. Civic conv Ferio ViRS for sale

He looks hiding something,,............maybe kereta potong kott......
  8. Civic conv Ferio ViRS for sale

Halllo,,,,ZTH fren........i being frustrated by this owner that are not quite cooperative........it won't let buyer,,,,,to test drive his car ..but keep arguing that his car in good condition........seem something wrong with it...what the hell.......come from far away...wasting my...
  9. Honda Civic EK 1.6(M) For Sale

Hallo wira2001,......do you read all the message from beginning .......the problem is tomei-r simply called people @sshole.....thts why beware of his word not because of car that want to sell.......lantak laa dia punya kereta mau jual sama sapa .......so please read carefully ,....jangan main...
  10. Honda Civic EK 1.6(M) For Sale

i dont used handphone just a public phone.....u can call any public laaa
  11. Honda Civic EK 1.6(M) For Sale

No time laaa
  12. Honda Civic EK 1.6(M) For Sale

No time la to call mad people
  13. Honda Civic EK 1.6(M) For Sale

Why do these @ssholes keep coming into other ppl's thread to disturb. Dont they read the forum rules before posting? Beware of your word
  14. Honda Civic EK 1.6(M) For Sale

The price too high laaa......my brother bought with VTEC only 46 K
  15. looking for car below 15K

If u interested I got CIVIC SH4 (Standard) for sale Price 15 K Location : Penang Island Phone : 012-4905484
  16. Ef Club Malaysia!

EF disc brake Hi lightningfield, Thank for the info.......i already job down to chop shop....the price is RM 550 include cable ...is't okay ha that price.....belum give upah to mechanic......still thinking the cost......any opinion.....
  17. Ef Club Malaysia!

Disc Brake Hi EF sifu, i want to swap my rear brake do disc brake convertion. Which model can fixed it. EF,EG..or ... Need help la...how much the stuff....at chop shop.
  18. Civic EG - B16A FS

4 door or 2 door :rolleyes:
  19. Ef Club Malaysia!

u so fast Hi EF members, Cannot ikut laaa........trip to CHerating.........after do convert i follow u all....laaa.a.....don't forgot to send picture laaaa......should be nice.....
  20. Ef Club Malaysia!

Idea Question laaa...all EF member if i want to swap EF9 front bonet to my SH4 is't can plug and play. Any modification instead of body arrangement or whatever.....any info from all of you.....how about price .....thanks..........................
  21. Toyota 20V SEG still for sale

Wahh..price..............quite........
  22. Ef Club Malaysia!

SH4 adjustable absorber U know were can i get that TIEN comfort & great handling.......if in KL i will come tooo.......in Penang quite much laa........u know the cost ;;..let me know...
  23. Ef Club Malaysia!

SH4 adjustable absorber I used Tokico japan absorber with standard spring ....both rear and front still soft when hit bump.........also dont know that's why asked sir25....he used eg one and look comfort to him///.......want try laaa...
  24. Ef Club Malaysia!

SH4 adjustable absorber Hi Sir25 What is brand for your sport spring& absorber that comfort u used.....that mean eg absorber with spring can used in SH4 sedan model......I want to try laaa....info me
  25. Ef Club Malaysia!

SH4 adjustable absorber Hi EF owner, Anybody know which adjustable absorber product is better/good/comfortable on road. Just now i lower with standard absorber..but not really good laaa.....if hit bump.......How about cost.....and where..... How about stabilizer Bar front. Where can i get...
  26. Ef Club Malaysia!

0 to 100........... Hi.....anybody know about engine.........every morning i start .....the problem is all was vibrate and timing become too lower . After engine warm is remain okay.. anybody know .......Mine is standard 1.5 single carb ... SH4/........
  27. Ef Club Malaysia!

Where can i get the form...........
  28. Ef Club Malaysia!

EF.....................................0 to 100 Hi EF keeper, I also have EF 9 (silver type) goo gooo EF .......how to join .......i kat Penang laa......