Search results

• Updates: Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs
  1. sharing BIG problem in my Is250

Hm.... Not yet solve the problem yet. Have my anti roll bar change. But still got sound when Running into the un even surface.. Suspect the steering rack end or the the whole steering rack... Now my car clock 120,000 km liao......
  2. sharing BIG problem in my Is250

Recently my car info meter pop up (CHECK VSC) Knowing my car front dics pad and rotor need to change, i sent my car to workshop to repair and hope to diagnosed the problem.... recent problem:- a) head light (hid) getting dimmer b) front under carriage got sound. ( when travelling an...
  3. My car accident today........

ed... luckily is not your lexus..... i have asked wing hin that day about the one side of the complete unit include the mirror..... its rm 3700.00 miror element rm: 1100.00 huh.............................
  4. Mis understand

I really angry sometimes cause the is250 that I drive always Mis understand by some one or my friend that is HYUNDAI,MAZDA 3, NISSAN SELPHY AND INSPIRA( when I open my back bonnet).
  5. Best IS250 to buy, UK or Japan spec?

mine tooo...245km.... chase gti golf
  6. wind noise when reach speed 110km

hm...it come from the front part...seems like roof top sound....but i dun have sunroof worrr...... ---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:46 PM ---------- hahaha...ed....no worry......drive more u will know.....:) when my car reach...
  7. wind noise when reach speed 110km

Can i check with u all sifu....is it the is250 is normal to have slightly wind noise when reached the speed of 110 km and above......???
  8. is 250 rear spoiler

im just found one locate the local body parts dealer....they claim they have th elexus is250 model... It situated in johor bahru.... Haven,t call to check out yet...... They have WALD and ING model........ Will keep u all inform if the price are cheap.......
  9. Brake Rotor

You find ( ah Tat ) at wing hin.....he a nice guy....but price are fixed..... Cannot negio much.....
  10. is 250 rear spoiler

Any one can tell me where to buy the is 250 rear spoiler and the door visor in kl????? I have ask few ( body kit whole seller ) they dun have lehhhhhhh...
  11. anti thief security system

Alright......i will take note...thanks..... :)
  12. finally got my car

Thanks ....its a good car..... Im now in the progress of familiar it...then start do modify lol....:)
  13. Re-setting lower milage.......

think call this number: 016-6654511 (negiotiate price ya:) think can go down to rm 150.00. he s moving around one....you have to call him and meet him anywhere....at kl.....
  14. Brake Rotor

yup..bro...where u buy?? Mine one also worn out...........
  15. Auto Lock When Car Start Moving

Can I check with u all..... The is 250 (uk model) have auto lock when the car start to move? How about the (japan model)? Where to install the device?????
  16. Re-setting lower milage.......

Fews days ago..... i met a Car Milage Adjuster.....He charge RM 180 to re-setting the car milage... I have asked him where he always go to adjust the used car... He told me.......Not ONly Used Car....but the UN-REGISTER car too... He told me ,,,, he always go around kl and PJ state to...
  17. finally got my car

( I believe some of the dealers still can manage to get away the taxes......but i didnt know how they do??????) As long the taxes didn t impose to us..thats consider ok lol..... (Recently , i found out they have increase IS250 selling price ...........)
  18. finally got my car

hahaha....my one call hafiz....cool guy...... but after purchased...everything ok.... before that.... no test drive available.... my milage still the same after purchase it.........not much diferent..... Wat happen to your car ah?? Wat colour of yours? MIne one is sky blue...
  19. finally got my car

Unite..... hahahhaa...i got my car from Zaibar lol.... But they didnt cheat me, The ap duty really increased to more than 13k.....lol... They absorb the cost after the boss agree sell it to me cause i pay down payment earlier... I got a good bargain on price...and they also...
  20. anti thief security system

oh....bro...the accesories shop belong s to my buddy...but situated in JB... I think normal installation cost will be not more than Rm 100...but u must have a trusted installer to do so... Tell him u need to cut the fuel pump by install a hidding switches or u can use some original button...
  21. finally got my car

:driver:huh>>>>>> finally got my car this friday.........after waiting for so long to register due to the increase of custome duty........ luckily ..... i pay deposit before Hari Raya.......if not the car dealer will imposed the taxes to me....another rm 10k or more....
  22. anti thief security system

Better ask Your (trusted) accesories shop to install a ( hiding switches) to cut fuel pump or the ignition . Make sure the wiring is hiding and better to install along the original wiring (hide) ....to prvent the theft found it. That s wat i do and teached by my good friend which work in...
  23. Air intake pipe

hahaha..if u like sport and little noise then ok..ya:)
  24. Air intake pipe

hows the performance???? normally...it would be more noise when ram the engine......
  25. Welcome Lexus onwers......... lets do a headcount

sorry to say so....mine one oso stuck in ....cause raya now....:( bad bad.......holiday still have to dreaming ..... but i going to book a plate number now lol........ haiz.........
  26. Welcome Lexus onwers......... lets do a headcount

mine one....sky blue .....millage high a bit but condition ok ....and full spec without big screen and sunroof only..... I think they try to give other reason to u cause...to register a new car they have to pay a sum on money to custom ........to declare the tax....mostly their car didn t pay...
  27. Welcome Lexus onwers......... lets do a headcount

23. Wongjjeric:idea: ---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:22 PM ---------- Good day...all good members....within 7 days from now...i will own my is250 soon UK 2006 version ........