Search results

• Updates: Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs
  1. RACE SPEC Toyota Celica FOR SALE

Toyota Celica Endurance Race Spec (modified by CLAWS suspension) Capability of the current state in Sepang Circuit 2:43 Celica with Super-Strut suspension system, rare item. fully accident free Engine Modification stock block 2ZZ-GE engine - monkey wrench racing race valve springs -...
  2. Cheras Etoni car accessories shop

Hi, I was told that you're bringing in focal plug and play systems for vw golf Mk6... Do you have them?
  3. FD3S vs retard owner

my ex-car is now yellow colored Amemiya AD-GT kitted car with 19 inch rims... :) ---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:13 PM ---------- it feels like i had a great time with my wife... and then divorce, the next guy bought her alot of new...
  4. FD3S vs retard owner

it's been too long since i last visited this forum.... everyone knows i was a proud owner of RX7... and yes... my car was sold at 75K as well... just last year. and the car was taken care very well now... much better than me... so.. for those fuckers that bitch about 75K over-priced old...
  5. Coverage: VW GTIs conquers Dato Sagor Circuit, Kampung Gajah

it's a BSH Catchcan... :)
  6. For the love of our cars and our passion.

then you gotta uprate your cooling system..... previously... i track my car on Sepang.... 1st lap.. water temp 95 2nd lap water temp 98 3rd lap water temp 98 4th lap water temp 98 5th lap water temp 99 6th lap water temp 99 7th lap.... my tire cannot make it.. over heated tires... i...
  7. Honda Integra DC5 Type-R

2:40 car... :) free bump...
  8. For the love of our cars and our passion.

i would love to see someone doing that in malaysia... i'm waiting Dev to get his car ready to drive on the circuit....as for the rest... please get more active on the motorsport scene.... else other's perception of Rx-7 club is another yet DEAD club... like everyone know.... i drive a GTI now...
  9. Anyone sell Bosch 044 ?

just go to chop shop of any continental cars... look for mercedes benz fuel pump.. the E class one.. they are bosch 044.
  10. FS: NEW RE NGK Spark Plugs

jason still alive ? hahahahaahah it's been wwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee years since i last heard this nick came on.
  11. For the love of our cars and our passion.

it's sad to see such scene.... no doubt that the car is expensive to be treated badly... but that's the price to pay for such ownership. the car was once crowned the 4 kings from Japan... NSX, GT-R, Supra, RX-7. if any of you guys read the details of Rx-7 and the interviews, they design the car...
  12. Buy & Sell your RX-7 and RX-8 here.

piece of advise... cheap thing no good... good thing no cheap... if you buy cheap FD.. be prepared to spend additional 10K repairing them.
  13. Suspension rebuild

you've got a PM
  14. Suspension rebuild

let's service our performance shocks....
  15. Suspension rebuild

Hi guys, we are.... are you seeing this on your suspension ? do you know that all these can be fixed ? we're not just limited to the above brands, even if you have a Taiwanese suspension D2, BC, all can be repaired. Local brands HWL, GAB, Hotbits, all can be repaired and tuned...
  16. Buy & Sell your RX-7 and RX-8 here.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is the prez selling the car ???????????????
  17. Buy & Sell your RX-7 and RX-8 here.

malim king... why wanna sell ???
  18. DIY projects

i can feel some big power coming up.......long life... BRAP !
  19. Rotary Engines - FAQ.

Mazda to drop Wankel rotary combustion engine? here you go
  20. The ins and outs of chassis strengthening

in general point of view, under braces is actually over kill. depending on what you need. i used to drive an old car ... mazda RX7 FD3S... i'm the legendary 777 :P under braces could help the car because of the material fatique over time. the twist gets more and more as years goes by. because...
  21. WTWarn:H&M Motorsports

hahaha... it's quite normal they have such attitude.. especially the young chinese guy.. if you show face to them, he will for sure show back extremely bad face... and it's normal.. all of us know about it :) and as for their workmanship, it's pretty normal as well. we pretty much can't walk in...
  22. Rotary Engine no good lah

not normal... it supposed to be 900 rpm.. maxed 1100 rpm... probably it's tuned at 1500 rpm because they can't get the 900 rpm correct...it probably hunting at 900 rpm... due to tuning, due to manifold bleed, spark plugs too cold, vacuum leak... and worst of all.. low compression
  23. 2011 RX7 Gathering time.........

i'm on for breakfast.. but it's overdue... coz i was sleeping at that time.. late night the night before.... Golf GTI can't catch you guys.. probably ended up understeer don't know into which wall....
  24. 7s Annual Gathering Japan

we missed out this year... we shall plan for next year... earlier...
  25. Rotary Engines - FAQ.

1500 is not a good RPM.... you should be idling at 900rpm... 1500 rpm probably the mechanic adjust for you as they can't balance at 900rpm... send to a reputable rotary builder and they will sort it for you... causes of unstable idle is the adjustment of bleed in the manifold, worn spark plug...
  26. CLAWS Suspension debut earns Podium in HPC-MAM 4hr Endurance

Thank you very much for the post Tom... for common cars, can contact kegani autotech for enquiries.
  27. 2011 RX7 Gathering time.........

not mine man.... i've informed him, he was wondering wanna sell to another guy that drives a KE70.. but then i doubt the KE can blow the turbine correctly.... so.. i'll double check for you...
  28. 2011 RX7 Gathering time.........

breakfast breakfast breakfast.... healthy :).... breakfast @ pyramid .. sound nice... book the valet.. and flood the pyramid early morning 9 AM when ppl come... they see our crowd... or breakfast @ tiffany KLCC ahahahha but no valet car park....
  29. JPM Super GT Super/Performance Car Gathering

a good rebuild + a 3 core radiator will do the trick
  30. RE Club Gathering Meet

yes.. we should make a celebration... at least a small one... with beers.... fries... edwin drink coke.... ahahhaaha
  31. Dampening and Spring Rates

it is... because of the design of the arms and such... small spring rates gives huge difference due to the motion ratio of the suspensions. but not necessary better handling.. :)
  32. Dampening and Spring Rates

ohhhh FC ar.... different story.... coz FC is macpherson strut front multi link rear. FD is double wishbones front and rear. so optimum will be around 10 fronts and 8 rears. make sure you have good tires with such spring rates... softer setup will be 8 fronts 6 rears.... that's if you think...
  33. 2011 RX7 Gathering time.........

it seems like it's quite late to do anything big.... so.. i guess.... locally ones... we do a small gathering.... calling up all RX7.... we gather in some malls... and we have buffet lunch.... shall we ? next year we plan much way ahead for some larger ones on the track....
  34. Buy & Sell your RX-7 and RX-8 here.

why...... keep it la....
  35. Type-R Racing win HPC 4 Hour Enduro, disappointing end for Zerotohundred.com team

Kegani Team took IPC 1st and 3rd... power of toyota :)
  36. JPM Super GT Super/Performance Car Gathering

emailed them and but no response yet.
  37. Dampening and Spring Rates

seriously speaking... don't waste your money at GAB product.... if you want... i can customize you a set...who doesn't know i run a shocks factory.. :) my shocks are tuned for my likings and for pure handling purposes only. my idea is 12 for the front, 10 for the rear.. you need a grippy tire...
  38. JPM Super GT Super/Performance Car Gathering

i vote woaychee drive joewe's car.. ahahahha
  39. Revamp of RX-7 Club

i support KK13.... coz my heart is shaped like a rotary... ahahahha we gotta setup a VP for Malacca and Johor as well. as our contact point. don't forget to keep me in the loop although i don't drive a GTI anymore... seriously speaking, driving a RX-7 doesn't really need to mod the piece until...
  40. 2011 RX7 Gathering time.........

my heart will always be with rotary :).... let's do this thing... i'm not too sure if edmund still wanna help around for the malacca region... and also his friend from johor to help out the johor region... we gather whole of west malaysia... we head up track... that's a good idea... on our...
  41. 2011 RX7 Gathering time.........

Johor means stay one night for kl folks. Can anyone arrange some events like auto cross in johor or pasir gudang?
  42. 2011 RX7 Gathering time.........

Ladies and Gentlemen.... it's almost end of May 2011..... i still remember last year at this time... we had a drink at WIP... and over a drink we formed a small team to make RX7 gathering. yes.. it's very last minute again.... shall we do it again this round ? as most of you all know i sold...
  43. FD3S Knock Sensor

it happened the same to me as well... previously.... the knock level shot up to 100 at certain point of RPM.... but i was running like that for like 3 years.... no issues.... just omit it... disable the know sensor warning... i doubt it can be replaced.
  44. RX7 FC3S 1986 Series5 (Mk5)

Domain expired wor
  45. Buy & Sell your RX-7 and RX-8 here.

75K ain't easy to sell... seriously.....
  46. Buy & Sell your RX-7 and RX-8 here.

huge budget you have there.... with 80K.. make sure you're getting some seriously beautiful solid FD.....80K maybe u can have 99 spec cars...
  47. RE Club Gathering Meet

friday sounds nice..... i'll be there...........
  48. PERFECT TURBO KIT FOR FD3S my point of view la

hi, i have this kit meant for Mazda RX-7 turbo kit for sale. very reasonably priced kit 1. Turbonetics T60 turbine, oil and water cooled 2. mating manifold for Mazda RX7 4. mating Wastegate 3. Mating Downpipe 4. Blitz 3 inch front mount intercooler for Mazda RX7 with all these ...
  49. Mazda RX-7/8 Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

get ur injector... and BOOST.... plug and play turbo kit for sale... including downpipe, manifold, intercooler, intercooler hose, everthing all in la... waste gate also got, bov also got... ALL in... except injector... let's get BOOSTed ...
  50. One of the best running RX7 FD3S in KL for sale

deep sea diving and starts like just roll out from factory.. ahahha nice nice...