Search results

• Updates: Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs
  1. BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

Just an update guys!! My BMW going for sale.... RM 20K No rust at all!!! Interior is like new car (just spent RM 4K) on it Nissan SR20DET 4 Port Disc Brake Waste Gate Full Intercooler piping Mtech 2 Body Kit Bla Bla Bla Oh yeah it is ferrari red. BRAND NEW PAINT! View To...
  2. My ride autogrooming (taman melawati/wangsa melawati) very affordable auto detailing!

Re: My ride autogrooming (taman melawati/wangsa melawati) very affordable auto detail From the management of My Ride thank you guys that has read this forum and came! you guys rock man!
  3. My ride autogrooming (taman melawati/wangsa melawati) very affordable auto detailing!

Re: My ride autogrooming (taman melawati/wangsa melawati) very affordable auto detail Dear All... make your appointments early for Raya.!
  4. sr20 workshop

When it comes to SR20... look no other than Joe Han from Drift House for Help.... check on his website in drift.com.my....
  5. MY RIDE AUTOGROOMING @ Tmn/Wangsa Melawati WELCOMES RE Club Members!

Bro Shop NO 1 is located at Taman Melawati (Jalan Negara) ITs 7 Shops after 7 Eleven. Shop NO 2 is located right opposite Petronas Wangsa Melawati Drop by bro especially during weekend some of the RX8 people are there....
  6. My ride autogrooming (taman melawati/wangsa melawati) very affordable auto detailing!

Hi Guys Just bringing up a regular hang out space thats all.. Well My Ride Autogrooming is located at Taman Melawati (7 Shops after 7 Eleven) and Wangsa Melawati (Corner Shop opposite Petronas) This company has been around for 2 years plus with 2 branches and more coming Prices...
  7. BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

Guys! i am back again.... wah! didnt know this forum lasted so long. Well i have many i mean really many friends already buy and sell their bmw convert nissan or toyota ....no worries. The last time i heard about cannot change name is because the car is declared unsafe due to too many joints...
  8. MY RIDE AUTOGROOMING @ Tmn/Wangsa Melawati WELCOMES RE Club Members!

Dear All My Ride Autogrooming located at Taman Melawati and Wangsa Melawati welcomes you guys for any kind of services. Club Members can PM me for Special Car Wash & Detailing Services. Some of RE Club members are already our regular customers.
  9. MY RIDE AUTOGROOMING Now 2 YEARs WITH 2 BRANCHES (TMN MELAWATI & WANGSA MELAWATI)

Club Members and Drifters Welcomed. Please contact the owner if you want to have club discounts and activities. Renovation will be commence soon for better looks and comfort.
  10. MY RIDE AUTOGROOMING Now 2 YEARs WITH 2 BRANCHES (TMN MELAWATI & WANGSA MELAWATI)

Hi guys Posting this on behalf of the owners of My Ride Autogrooming My Ride is now located at Taman Melawati (7 Shops after 7 Eleven) & Wangsa Melawati (Corner Lot opposite Petronas) Many good packages available but there is a signature program which you guys must visit to know...
  11. My Ride Autogrooming in Taman Melawati Near the Zoo

bros...My Ride just opened another branch opposite petronas wangsa melawati. Both shops promises good services with affordable prices... check it out bros
  12. My Ride Autogrooming in Taman Melawati Near the Zoo

This is because there are many different type of polish. 1 Step Osren is RM 50 Mequire is RM 100 and so and so. Different Type has different purpose and results.
  13. My Ride Autogrooming in Taman Melawati Near the Zoo

Anything just give a call to calvin at 0122099322. He can entertain your enquiries.
  14. BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

Bros car already got booked. Thank you very much for your support on this forum. I will create a new forum regarding Nissan S13/180sx. Hehe
  15. Bmw E30 Sr20det For Sale! Dam Powerful Car

Not approve. I will do it when the new buyer takes place. Easier. Air con Brand new no worries....
  16. Bmw E30 Sr20det For Sale! Dam Powerful Car

Hello Guys Selling my Beloved Ride BMWE30 1984 SR20DET Ferrari Red Manual with Short Shift Intercooler with Piping Banana Manifold AR60 Garrett Turbo (DAMN POWERFUL) 4 Port Front Disc and Rear Disc Skyline Servo Body Kit front to Back 16 Inch Brand New Rims Brand...
  17. BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

My Long Awaited Car...... NOW FOR SALE DAMN POWERFUL!!!!! Reason for Selling.... Bought my Dream Car 180SX Real Ferrari Red (RM 3K Spent) Engine SR20DET GearBox SR20DET Garrett AR60 BIG Azz Turbo Intercooler Piping Banana intake manifold Wastegate 60mm Greddy BOV Nissan Skyline...
  18. My Ride Autogrooming in Taman Melawati Near the Zoo

This shop is in Taman Melawati. From Batu caves you just head straight until Taman Melawati (before zoo negara). Then you turn into Taman Melawati. Look for Jalan Negara. Its at 7 shops after 7 11.
  19. My Ride Autogrooming in Taman Melawati Near the Zoo

Big news! The next door car wash ( the copy cat ) crashed 3 customers car. Very bad damage. Now they are closed for 3 days already. Dam.!
  20. 18" Work Vs-xx

bro i need it with 4 holes for my S13 do you have it?
  21. My Ride Autogrooming in Taman Melawati Near the Zoo

As far as i know they are having a promotion now for raya i am going to invite the owner into this forum...he will explain everything. Anyhow you can call him at 0123900736-Victor (the guy with the skyline). Meguire Polish 3 Step is RM 200 Autoglymm 3 Step is RM 180 Meguire Polish 1 Step...
  22. My Ride Autogrooming in Taman Melawati Near the Zoo

yeah the next shop tiru tapi tak jadi..... The next shop i heard purposely hitting on them... telling customers that they are the first... come on laaa one look you know they look like crap. My ride uses Auto Gylm, Meguire, Osren while the next shop uses Soft 99 and charge customers for polish...
  23. BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

My car getting ready in 2 weeks confirm! anyway i will post the pictures after the conversion....patience is very important or else just give up from start before you spend more money....
  24. BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

Well basically i brought the car with SR20det with a broken conrod bearing. SO the previous owner was kind enough to give me a spare engine kosong and after that all the shit happened. I passed on to one mechanic at setapak and put on the engine... he asked me to do intercooler piping and also...
  25. BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

Mine already 9 months. I did many things and the worst thing is trusting the wrong mechanic. Now my current mechanic is doing a good job. Its in Ulu Klang as well. If everything ok the car will be out another 2 weeks time and very little stuff left to do. I have trusted the wrong mechanic...
  26. My Ride Autogrooming in Taman Melawati Near the Zoo

Taman Melawati is located opposite Giant Taman Permata. The shop is located 7shops after 7 eleven. The workmanship is good. I have tried the polish and i love the effect. Besides that many nice cars there for the weekend also. I have seen E30 with RB26 and also E30 with Hartge engine there. I...
  27. BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

So far everyone here seems pretty much alive i guess... never heard of the arm bent and all... i only heard many rumours from bmw enthusiast...
  28. My Ride Autogrooming in Taman Melawati Near the Zoo

Guys anyone been to this car wash. The concept is great with very very reasonable prices such as wash from as low as RM 5 and to become a member only RM 50 with free one wax worth RM 25 and can wash your car with RM 3 off entire year. My friend drives an accord and this shop is washing is car at...
  29. BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

You have a rojak e36? can i see the pictures??? GUYS GUYS GUYS.... Anyone staying near setapak, taman melawati, wangsa maju, keramat????
  30. BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

Well you are right. E30 feeling is not bad but the curiousity of having a rojak car is even greater. Well i never really tested mine but yeah what the heck just give it a try. I will update you guys on the pictures
  31. BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

My opinion for such conversion. Of course you will loose partial bmw feeling. Your car will be called rojak forever.... but then again you will enjoy cheap and high horse power. Depends very much on what you want. I personally would want my rojak car and another original m50b25tu (single...
  32. BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

Well guys i am back. Progress on my car. Now changing rims, doing up wiring, body works, change a front bumper, change the interior seats and spraying the car ferrari red. Need advice. I have 2 mufflers now. Should i use super dragger or fujisubo giken s flow?
  33. BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

YEah all for 11K!!! Any takers?
  34. BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

Car Condition Guys guys!!! I am sorry to dissapoint you all. My car i am considering to let go. I got no more time to focus on my car. I have a weekday job and a weekend business... Anyone wants my E30.... please let me know... willing to let go DIRT cheap!!!! What needed to be...
  35. BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

Calling Yes??? anything???
  36. BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

E28.... i have 1 close friend with RB20DET..... ok not bad
  37. BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

Hello guys... its been a long time i never come online. Progress with my car... stiill waiting for my car's turn to do the brakes, as well as finalize all the wiring complications....after that i will do some minor body welding and purchase a new bumper... viola... i will spray the car solid 2...
  38. BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

Sorry guys.... long time no write.... well i have decided to continue with my project. My car will be out by 1 month time then its picture time!!..... anyone wanna share any problems they have with SR20 E30????
  39. KE70 4age 1983 sUPER Ready for Drift

1983 Toyota GL Widen Arch 14 Inch Work Racing (Worth RM 1.5K) Tyres Front 50% Falken Rear 60% Bridgestone TRD Pillow Mount Rear Kayaba RS Absorber Lowered HKS Super Dragger NA (Very Rare Worth RM 400) Bride Seat (driver side) AE86 Seat (passenger) Air Con Working AE86...
  40. BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

just to add.. The horse power is almost 300
  41. BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

Guys!! ANYONE WANT TO EXCHANGE STANDARD BMW ENGINE+GearBox++++ WITH MY SR20DET The following is what i will be offering...from My BMW SR20DET Engine + Wiring SR20 Gearbox Trust Wastegate Greedy BOV Banana Piping Intercooler Piping VR4 Intercooler Garrett AR60 (BIG TURBO) ON TOP...
  42. Toyota CELICA (3S-GE) Extractor JASMA JAPAN PERFORMANCE TYPE

sorry bro dont have any for evo 3
  43. Toyota CELICA (3S-GE) Extractor JASMA JAPAN PERFORMANCE TYPE

Not sure laa bro Call laaa i give you special special laaa
  44. Toyota CELICA (3S-GE) Extractor JASMA JAPAN PERFORMANCE TYPE

Nego Nego Last Price Rm 400!!!!
  45. BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

Mali Car yupz... confirm confirm... his car is a monster laaaa... that guy very rich,.. got lots of bmw convert kaki there... every few times i ronda there i seee one gang of e30 all convert gile gile.... and guys ... his nasi lemak DAMN NICE!!!!!
  46. BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

Wow.... i believe that owner is from setapak is it? He runs a nasi lemak stall (very big one) right?
  47. BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

yeah man what happened?
  48. BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

Can take and try for this matter. When its ready give me a buzz i will try and help you.