kancil newbie..

mat_rad

Dec 18, 2004
5)"tokey...speaker 3 way ada??"...i think that's enough..hehhehe..

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
Wah, the price is not bad, I think, long time never go there already.. Scare of get your car smash? The best way tint your car's windwos first, but not total black, at least it will some reflection, so other people will not notice much what is inside your car..

1. A normal sub with box will take space around 12"X5". So sur it will take out most of the space.

2. A normal 6"X9" will have a minimum input of 50watt rms and normal HU only gives you 20watt rms. If want clear sound, is better to get an amp.

3. Your statement is true on this, but not 100%. 5750 not only got 3 pre-outs, but the face plate colour also not bad. For Pioneer models, some lower end will have single colour only which cost you around 500 if mp3 included. Since now it only cost 658, why not buy it?

4. 4 way got 2 tweeter and 3 wat got 1 tweeter, this is the differrence between 2 of them.

5. Are you chinese? If yes then you can call it 'luk kap kau'. If not then you have to look it at the shop yourself and use finger language, point it...

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
for good results we dont use any rear speakers. it only spoils the front stage. good front component & sub more than enough. use the budget for the rear speakers to upgrade your front component or amp or sub, etc.

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
Locx, I just come about that 1 of the ZTH member got 5750 with price of 588, Is intrigue, you can try to contact him to see which shop he get it..

kelvinsin

Dec 4, 2005
Im a kancil newbie,currently i want to install a sony HU and a 6" speaker on front door,if i want remaining use together with my ori 6x9 rear speaker is it ok?becoz i dun use amp and not consider add sub woofer.is it the HU can drive up the 2 pair speaker?the HU output is 52Wx4 and the 6x9 speaker =max 170w; 6" speaker=170w also.

locx

Nov 23, 2005
thanx everybody...i love ZTH...almost everybody here very friendly and informative..hehe..thanx again

kyheng, can u post a link to the forum where u found out about the guy who got 5750 for rm588???i've search at member list for username Is intrigue but can't find it..maybe because i'm too sleepy..i'll try again tomorrow...

actually there's still a lot that i want to ask, but i can't think properly right now...maybe need a good sleep first..hehe..hmm...is there any website where i can learn all about ICE from the basics?? i don't want to waste sifus2 time with silly question...

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
kelvinsin said:
Im a kancil newbie,currently i want to install a sony HU and a 6" speaker on front door,if i want remaining use together with my ori 6x9 rear speaker is it ok?becoz i dun use amp and not consider add sub woofer.is it the HU can drive up the 2 pair speaker?the HU output is 52Wx4 and the 6x9 speaker =max 170w; 6" speaker=170w also.
yes, should be ok...

C

chilskater

ya correct..

HU+AMP+WOOFER+COMPONENT SPEAKER <--BASIC ICE

HU+3 WAY<--Basic OEM

if the newbie wanna get a good 3 way speaker, i have SONY XPLOD XS-GT6937X for sale..i think the price is RM300 in Brothers..i use like 3 months only

locx

Nov 23, 2005
long time no see..

hi there...

after a little surveying, i've found a shop in serdang which can sell me 5750 for rm640 including installation...anyone can find cheaper price???

now i've firmly decide that i will go for component rather than rear speaker...the shop have dynaquartz component(the cheapest) for rm1++...this is cap ayam rite??

anyone can suggest me a pretty decent and reputable component for below rm300??

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
locx said:
anyone can suggest me a pretty decent and reputable component for below rm300??
aiya susah laaaa........

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
Well, below 300 is abit hard... You can try on Lelong, or buy second hand. Maybe can get Mohawk

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi I have a proton satria neo 2009, and the front anti roll bar over time will slide to the drivers side which allows it to rub against the passengers side wishbone when going over large dips or hill turns (shifting the weight to the drivers side so turning left)

Will I need to replace the arb bushes or droplinks?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience