KL Road Bullies Discussion

Wanderer

Nov 29, 2005
Hi all,

I just wanted to share my experience this morning on my way to work...

i was heading towards sungai besi (jln tun razak) in fornt of istana negara when this shit happened... I was on the right lane doing about 80-90kmh (morning traffic) when i decided to change to the middle lane. Put my indicator on, looked at my rear view mirror and side mirror.. all clear.. then as i was changing lanes.. a farkin Kia Pregio who was freaking fast zoomed pass on the middle lane (came out of nowhere and almost knocked my car) honked me like 10 times and raised his hand and all as if he was in the right!!

so me, being the short fused guy that i am kindly returned the favour by zooming past him on the right lane while he was changing to the fast lane a couple seconds later ..... at that point i thought all was fine... i thought he would have learned his lesson.. but no... he didn't.... as we entered into the jam packed jln tun razak.. the indian guy driving the kia overtook me and blocked my road... he then got out of the car and tried to pick a fight... i argued only a little bit knowing that this type of ppl only make a lot of 'noise'... no point u try to argue anymore.... so after like 30seconds making noise saying he was in the right (yeah right, overtaking from the left lane)... he got back into his car and drove off.. i drove normally and overtook him a couple of times later as my lane was faster moving.. but each time i passed by him.. he would swerve his car as if he wants to hit my car... shit man.. these type of ppl.....if only i was 10 years younger and still had really hot young blood in me...

So i just want to warn you all of this indian man (no racism intended here, but just to let ppl know how the guy looks like) driving a silver Kia Pregio (its an mpv) with the registration no WND2592... be careful if you see him on the road... drives recklessly like a maniac thinking he always in the right......

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
"Make noise only" <- That I have to agree. Better if this shitheads block you, run away to the nearest police station. So many bully cases nowadays.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
i would say old folks with big cars thinks they own the road too........

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
:P haha... if me.. ^_^

I guess u did wrong on the part of zooMing beside him too fast.. ;)

I been these cases few tmes.. and usually it happens when I am driving kancil but not on my toyota SEG or KE20.. ^_^ wonder why?... more keras than kancil r?

but this is what I do when I face this sort of bugger.. it is quite easy.. but haha.. I dunno works for u or not.. :D

I will let him fly through me and thinks that he is pretty fast.. but then I will slowly cruise back to his car...either on right or left side.. just roll down my window, place my right arms out.. lit on a cigs.. place on music.. hahhaa!! gezz... then REV like INSANE WARCOW!!~~ when I by pass him... and stare at him... remember.. slowly pass him while engine is already passing 5k rpm..hahaha!~

it is call as a "mind and heart".... he thinks he is a gangster.. but if u are cool and slow steady enough... u can always over take him back... see if he dares or not.. :P

but I am long hair with earings ler..haha!! so he mights think I am those road bully too..hahah! :P

just a piece of my ways.. coz I drive slow on slow lane.. and I won't goin simply rev here and there or cucuk ones car behind ones.. and if I follow rules and suddenly one little fella thinks he is too cool... he will gets a piece from me.. :D

chezzz... bad bad me.. :D

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
crazy.. :P

ignore oni.. they taunt you head on to the nearest police station.. you taunt them they mark you ... next time they spot you.. shit happens.. :blink:

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
:P

Aiyah.. kindya regret also exposing myself there..haha!! later people think that I am gangster..hahah!! no r.. ^_^ I am small mice la..haha!! but seriously... aiyer.. I dunno how to explain also le... coz those driver also got few categories ones..
- Gila insane type, whereby the can block ur car and then stop u and then pick a fight
- show off type, whereby they just think they are very fierce but if they meet someone more fierce they becomes small chicken wuss...

most of the time i meet up becomes were those show off type.. but err.. nah... I didn't find a fight r... everytime after I had a mini dog chasing around with someones... then usually I give them a sign like hand up or wave to say hi.. ^_^ it sort of help u ease down both parties anger or misunderstand ones..

and I dun go and tailgate someones on.. :) coz aiyer.. already big big now... dun wanna get into unnessesary accident or problems..later myself also is the one with troubles...

but ^_^ hihi!~ if I really saw like one auntie driver driving 90kmph and then suddenly get cucuk by one car until so close some more beam beam her car... usually hehehe! :P I go help the auntie ones.. just drop gear... runs until reaching redlines... then most of the time they will slow down... then I just go back to middle lane and slow cruise back.. :D hahah!~~

but I really strongly believe that it has something to do with ur cars... I was once a kancil driver... and aiyoo... people just slide between my side mirror like I dun exist.. but when i am driving my other 2 car... I dun receive such things..and even if I do.. usually they will just play a bit then stay back... :)

well, this is what I been thru so far... and haha.. guess maybe someones has seen me before too.. :P aiyer.. die lor..die lor..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So my dad was driving in Batu Gajah town and some idiot decided to side-swipe my dad's SUV and left some damage marks on the car. It was painful to see such the paint on the vehicle being damaged by a passer by idiot and not even stopped by to apologize.

A zerotohundred.com frequent visitor, Josh a.k.a. St1l has offered to help me remove the nasty side-swipe marks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience