myvi ICE project (cheap below rm 600 )

siong

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
yar.. fiber to reduce the vibration... but urs is myvi i don think so u need to put... good quality car wor!!!

pokju

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
Selangor
lol... aledi told you rite? 4 channel... why dun u guys look in the manual book looo... the thick manual book... there aledi stated specs for the ori HU... complete...! include wiring diagram, how to open the HU, wire connection, power and all... P2 didnt supply that manual just for ur collection bro... :rock:

bodybuilder

Dec 3, 2004
ok guys see my situation now:
HU:stock
front: stock 4"
rear door: -
amp: 4ch v12

DO i need a preamp for myvi ??i don understand sorry....

which should i go 1st:??only can choose 1
a)10" audio quart woofer
b)component 6" audio quart at rear door panel(tweeter n xover throw infront)

pokju

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
Selangor
of course la rear door speaker first if u aledi got an amp... woofer later la... just ask the shop do the wiring for all front+rear door, and ask them to include wiring for dual sub later if u wanna put... just put that pre-amp la... no need to ask... hehe.. lelong so cheap for a pre-amp....

magnesium

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
petaling jaya
Front no component speaker so better get rear speaker first. Maybe u can ask acc shop either your dashboard can fit 5.5" component speaker coz for me component speaker is the best for our ear. Or maybe any 4" component available?

pokju

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
Selangor
hehe.. huhu.. front is physically 4"... :bandit: it's in the dashboard liao... not below the steering like wira... tell me how u gonna put 5.5" there? hehehheheheee...... :evil: if possible... teach me how... :albertein heheeee a lil more than 4" , 5"= maybe can, but not 5.5"... huhu...

a 'normal' 4" midbass can easily fit there, but the 'alien' one (super big magnets for a 4") a bit hard to put there... hehehhehe... imagine if more than 4"....

yes. 4" components available > mohawk red series component set 4"...MR4 maybe? other than that got kenwood, also got 4"... other other than that aledi cap ayam... hehehe... maybe other brand got... but maybe its not cheap compo....

*yes, we still discussing bout putting a speaker in the ori bracket, not cutting a hole at the side door.... :cheers: if cutting a hole for front and rear door, that's a whole diff story... can aledi put 6.5" compo front, 6.5" midbass rear door, 6"x9" back, and a big fat sub in the trunk... huhu... hehe.... :thrasher:

cheers mate! -_-

siong

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
leave woofer last... get a good front n back speaker fren... woofer get it alst... leave a place in ur amp for woofer... no need to be hurry for woofer yet... step by step bro...

magnesium

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
petaling jaya
a 'normal' 4" midbass can easily fit there, but the 'alien' one (super big magnets for a 4") a bit hard to put there... hehehhehe... imagine if more than 4"....

In Malaysia we carried slogan "Malaysia Boleh" so if u allowed, just adjust the hole for dashboard la, of coz u need to cut the dashboard but a pretty good installer can make tidy job. Huh i dont think u want to do it coz of your budget.

pokju

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
Selangor
magnesium said:
In Malaysia we carried slogan "Malaysia Boleh" so if u allowed, just adjust the hole for dashboard la, of coz u need to cut the dashboard but a pretty good installer can make tidy job. Huh i dont think u want to do it coz of your budget.
haha... u are a myvi user? have u tried to fix anything to your car before, especially 4" dash speaker with big magnets? lol.. hahah... like i said before... its not like wira's front 4" speaker below steering....

yeahyeah.. i aledi put an 6" mids there... its fix... lol... a 'malaysia boleh' installer fix it for me lol.... even a dang super good powderful installer can ngam2 fix a 4", 5" and above wanna try to put meh? :dancing2: thats why i said maybe can fit.... maybe... not all things can be 'malaysia boleh's it' dude... lol.... hahha.. hehhe..huhu....

and... its not about the money... its because, 'its a new car' lol... ask the thread starter if he is ready to cut a hole front and rear just to put ur speaker.... even if he got 5-6k to spend for ICE only, i dun think he wanna cut the dash infront... lol.... main intention of this thread is = Myvi, not wira dude.... :rolleyes:

lol...lol...laugh me out loud malaysia boleh.... :biggrin: :biggrin:

elaineho

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
then ,get 4" mid bass that can suit what you want.Hi-end audio shop must can do for u lah

magnesium

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
petaling jaya
Thats why la i said if he allowed. Duwan to put the component so this is the best. Maybe you are the dang powerful installer with 5 years experience with passo so u are very confident? So u must be come from japan? Huh thats why la you very arrogant because you are from state heaven of car maker.

magnesium

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
petaling jaya
pokju said:
haha... u are a myvi user? have u tried to fix anything to your car before, especially 4" dash speaker with big magnets? lol.. hahah... like i said before... its not like wira's front 4" speaker below steering....

yeahyeah.. i aledi put an 6" mids there... its fix... lol... a 'malaysia boleh' installer fix it for me lol.... even a dang super good powderful installer can ngam2 fix a 4", 5" and above wanna try to put meh? :dancing2: thats why i said maybe can fit.... maybe... not all things can be 'malaysia boleh's it' dude... lol.... hahha.. hehhe..huhu....

and... its not about the money... its because, 'its a new car' lol... ask the thread starter if he is ready to cut a hole front and rear just to put ur speaker.... even if he got 5-6k to spend for ICE only, i dun think he wanna cut the dash infront... lol.... main intention of this thread is = Myvi, not wira dude.... :rolleyes:

lol...lol...laugh me out loud malaysia boleh.... :biggrin: :biggrin:
maybe you are an amateur with installation so suddenly said "maybe"? If maybe then we should try isn it?

magnesium

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
petaling jaya
Sorry to thread starter for interrupt your thread with my posting and also sorry to everybody because of my knowledge that not qualify to post anything here.