Engine and Performance

B16A turbo kit for sale

DRacing

Jul 12, 2005
www.dragerracing.com
Bro TM01...the turbo kit is used part renew...but dun worry , TD-05 turbine can last very long , we do have the stage 1 , 2 and 3 , but advacable is start from beginning . If possible try to meet up together so can get the clearer picture on the turbo kit cars and if got the chance can test drive our turbo kit car...

ace79

Sep 4, 2004
bro, no - obligation meet, talk and test drive ke? VTEC still function or not? i am very much interested, but it'll take me around almost a year to save up that much of cash lah..can ah?

DRacing

Jul 12, 2005
www.dragerracing.com
Bro ace79 , it's really no obligation to meet up and share the experience and idea or even test drive on our kit...but must let me know earlier la cause finish work quite late , and our VTEC is fully function with a PowerSport Vtec Controller to let the turbo kick in together with turbo full boost. Bro we do accept credit card ma , so can installment thru your bank card la (just jocking , seriously no obligation)....Hope to see you soon...Thanks

jzhost

Sep 8, 2004
very serious buyer here... tried to call you but cant get thru. any others phone no. like house phone???

blur_civic

Oct 8, 2004
KL/PJ
jzhost is one proof...
Mivec Turbo done with 1 bar and winning Evo's... :p SO now have to excuse jzhost abit... sometimes a little cocky... hahaha...

Philip

Dec 4, 2003
hehe..a true VTEC TURBO MONSTER speaking liao..hehehehe..

eh blur..jzhost is very cocky..not just sometimes..u don't know him long enough..HAHAHAHA..

pay a visit to drager racing, DRacing is more than happier to clear your doubts..results proven with all his customers' car..

can someone teach me or help me on installing wira s.e bumper to wira sedan?? and the grill.. coz i install the grill, seen like "terkeluar" from the lamp..