(7) HKS powerflow air filter
(8) 4 x 450cc injectors
(9) boost cut device
(10) fuel enhancer device
(11) stainless steel braided engine oil supply and return hose
(12) installation

Total cost is RM 8,800.00
Proven increase hp and torque.

Can up boost to 0.8 bar with a thick metal head gasket.

Last edited:

TM01

Known Member
Aug 2, 2005
---------------
hi,i m interested.....whr loct?still can neg r?/??
got hp?

DRacing

Known Member
Jul 12, 2005
KL
www.dragerracing.com
B16A turbo kit for sale (value buy)

TM01 said:
hi,i m interested.....whr loct?still can neg r?/??
got hp?
Hi bro , my location ia at Kepong . Price still can nego and garantee do it until you satisfy , is a proven product quality satisficion.....my h/p is 012-3963348......

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
need 2 know further....dis is a used kit or a custom kit comprising of used parts?of course no way d part r new 4 RM8.8K,rite?
"Proven increase hp and torque."--->i assume u haf cars fitted w dis kit 2 claim dis?care 2 disclose d power n torque figure?thk u.
+ installation?hmmm....wat abt engine management?d stk ECU can take d boost?basically no need 2 redo d engine,rite?dis is a plug&play kit?

DRacing

Known Member
Jul 12, 2005
KL
www.dragerracing.com
Bro akuma....this is a custom kit for B16A engine , and we do provide products warranty on our kit...and we had fitted a lot to my customers car , will show you the dyno asap . we will use back the stock ecu with our management system to work together with this turbo kit....of course we dun need to rebuild the internal of the engine with 0.6 bar running on the road....actually most of my customers run above 0.6 bar....with stock internal....This is where i dare to proof to all my customers..

by the way , the boost cut device and fuel enhancer device is brand new , this is the management tht works together with the stock ecu for turbo charge...

Last edited:

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
bro, would appreciate to see some dyno tests. 0.8 bar with stock internals is quite scary lehh...a noob question : this turo kit is meant for pickup or top speed? warranty - wise? what i know is : if the oil return line is not properly done, then the turbo can blow, and with any turbo cars, without your turbo, u can't run your car, right?

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
DRacing,
ur reply w d warranty statement is very assuring....cool.....whc part of kepong r u in?whc garage is dis?but ace79 has a very good point der....0.8bar w stock internals?a fren of mine w a full HKS turbo kit only dare 2 run 0.8bar w very thick gasket.....B16A=hi comp engine....hi comp n turbo dun jive,right?

DRacing

Known Member
Jul 12, 2005
KL
www.dragerracing.com
Bro TM01...to me is all the same either B16A or B18C....so dun worry....regarding best price , the best is we meet up and discuss...no obigation......thanks..

DRacing

Known Member
Jul 12, 2005
KL
www.dragerracing.com
Bro ace79 , in this day , everything is possible....as wat i bring out in the first post , 0.8 bar with a thick metal gasket , and with our kit , the oil supply and return hose are stainless steel braided , so no problem and hassle free . on warranty side , we bare on our product like out of sudden the turbo white smoke or injectors not function well and so on so on , but if u overrev until engine blow that 1 sure on your cost la....in fact is depend on what things had happen , and if u think this turbo is too lack we will exchange 1 for you with FOC , that's wat i say quality satisfaction....

DRacing

Known Member
Jul 12, 2005
KL
www.dragerracing.com
Bro akuma , some of your question i had answer with the earlier reply , so if i had miss out something very sorry , just give me a remind. My location is at Kepong , Industrian Taman Ehsan , garage is Drager Racing....if free dun mind to drop by and have a chat to know more on the turbo kit...no obligation.Thanks

TM01

Known Member
Aug 2, 2005
---------------
DRacing said:
Bro TM01...to me is all the same either B16A or B18C....so dun worry....regarding best price , the best is we meet up and discuss...no obigation......thanks..
i c my enjin block gasget there part got oil leacking......so......
if my enjin not in good health.........still can put turbo kit?or repair 1st?yr shop got repair?and i just buy 1 set b18c r cam,valve,retainer,can install together?thanks n pls reply me...
if can....i m thinking yr workshop to do.....how long insatll turbokit?

DRacing

Known Member
Jul 12, 2005
KL
www.dragerracing.com
Bro TM01 , for the engine block gasket , i need to see how bad is the condition , and b4 install the turbo kit , i will check thru everything together with you. Since u have bought the set of b18c r kit , install it together with the turbo kit to perform optimum power , we major do repair and upgarde , all the installation(together with b18c r kit) plus setting less than 1 week....(pls bare in mind , a perfect setting doesn't mean need to take a very long period to set) , so just a week is more than enough for me , dun worry....

TM01

Known Member
Aug 2, 2005
---------------
so.......tht turbo kit all parts izzit new 1?or use parts renew?haha....i m so many question.
do u do mordify b20b?like other workshop got a stage 1,2,n 3!??!!??can give me idea?cause i like turbo,also like vtec.........
but scare turbo have to take more care to the enjin,n.a can long life n tahan........so hate la.......how?give me idea pls...thanks yr reply. :biggrin:

kRiminaLz

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
Docklands/SAlam
Visit site
TM01 said:
so.......tht turbo kit all parts izzit new 1?or use parts renew?haha....i m so many question.
do u do mordify b20b?like other workshop got a stage 1,2,n 3!??!!??can give me idea?cause i like turbo,also like vtec.........
but scare turbo have to take more care to the enjin,n.a can long life n tahan........so hate la.......how?give me idea pls...thanks yr reply. :biggrin:

better put a thread in the force induction section...
so many plp there that can help...
better..... can get more info...:smile: :smile: :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The parent company of Subaru, Fuji Heavy Industries, has just announced that it has penned a memorandum of understanding with the Tan Chong Group to locally assemble an unnamed compact SUV from its line-up.

Although the only SUV available in the Subaru line-up currently is the Forester, the vehicle in question could be the Impreza-based crossover that was previewed by the XV concept at the Shanghai Auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience