COSPLUS SS15 cheat customers!

addicted2flc

Cookie Monster
Dec 7, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
I just dont know how to start..cus they just pissed me off with their work..Just back few weeks ago..I went there to look for 100% dark tinting ..for my rear window..Eventually i had a layer of tinted for my rear window..so it cost me 50 bucks to tear em..and 120 bucks for the dark tint..It was 3 hours job..and i waited like a mad dog..i dont mind as long as they done a good job..I went home happily after tinted..it was like 7 - 8 oclock at night..I woke up the next day found out there is alot of bubbles..duh so i just went back for them.Here's what the fuck for one of the worker said..and here's our conversation:-

Me: Hey brada, can you check out why bubbles comming from the tint..

this is the moment i pissed off with these stupid workers..they said they r busy so i gave them 10 minutes..and i fucking waited for them ..he just went for smoke n fucking chatting over there..and he's back with some good reason

Cosplus dumbass worker: Sorry..i can't help you course yesterday u teared the first layer tint before we tint..and we wash with some gums ..dust came out from your heater so it's not our problem..

And he just went to lights a ciggarette and sat down continue his dumb fuck ass chatting..

I'm really pissed off with this and i dont know what to do..Anyway if anyone of u guys plan to tint over that..better not ..they dont have warranty even for 1 minute..they suck!

Last edited:

Satria racer

Known Member
Mar 11, 2005
Pahang Kuantan
Visit site
go complain to the consumers association or stuff lidat la..
u got the right to claim..

btw, brothers r okay, jz that cosplus CUT throats..
i went to brothers, 2weeks later bubbles came up in the tint, they replaced free :p. now perfect

Pingu

Known Member
May 5, 2005
Yes Brothers better service, COSPLUS customers all gone when Brothers open up here at my place.

I remember when I was having my car tinted, their workers/staff had a fight in front of me. How crazy.

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
so instead of fighting for your right...you complain to 1 'WORKER'..didnt get the answer you want...then go home and bitch about it?have you heard of a person called manager or taukeh or boss???call them out and talk to the fella in charge laa....duhhhh

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
bro,y not u talk to the manager 1st..see wat they have to say..if he dun layan u...go talk cock sing song wit him..

say u wanna put this matter on press..i still remember star has a column to do complaints rite...after that..see how he answers if he still dun wan to do it..call up the press or send a mail to port cosplus..

however rm 50 to peel of a damn tint is obviously cut throat...y didnt u ask them b4 it?

desmond937

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
hmm, did they told you that the black tinting have no warranty? cos i came through some accessory shop that the black tinting got no warranty. so, maybe thats what they trying to say? or they just treat u like retard? how come one worker speak like that to u, then u tahan then went back and post a thread at here? u never make any noise meh?

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
peal off rear winscreen tinted not easy lehhh...need berhati -hati 1 lehh..if not will damage u heater line.....but black tinted need RM130 rally expensive lorr...soem more servis like that....haizzz..
if wanna tinted i suggest go those boss sendiri jaga punya accs shop..mayeb will expensive abit..but they do very sirious...big company accs shop cincai ask the boy do for u 1.

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
hv bad experience over at cosplus there too... try go other acc's shop.. their service is suck unless u hold a lot of "agong head" aka $$$ on ur hand when u walk in their shop..:thumpdown

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
hmm...rm120 for rear mirror onli...serious cut throat price...my fren tint whole car 100% onli rm110 er....and job well done...and for my sonata...the shop offered me rm150 for the whole car...tat's the price at my place...i think u should reli go complain..dude....too obvious it's their fault...

babyGreddy

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
kuala lumpur
Visit site
i agree

WAJA2003 said:
peal off rear winscreen tinted not easy lehhh...need berhati -hati 1 lehh..if not will damage u heater line.....but black tinted need RM130 rally expensive lorr...soem more servis like that....haizzz..
if wanna tinted i suggest go those boss sendiri jaga punya accs shop..mayeb will expensive abit..but they do very sirious...big company accs shop cincai ask the boy do for u 1.

yes i agree....go to shop that boss sendiri bikin bcoz last week i did my rear tinting for my wira aeroback to peel was only rm30 n dark gold tint rm120....now ok but one thing i notice when u want to tint do it during early day time dun do it during night bcoz hot sun will help the tint to dry up fast.

if i were u,ill take this matter to consumer board bcoz if u have the receipt u can prove that they cheated u n claim back ur money.thats ur rights!!!!

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
lol.. if u tint there.. they wun charge u for tearing de original tint la.. summmore washing de screen no charge also.. i know y de bubble is out.. cos de soap water is not dry.. after tint actually de car have to b in hot sun for 1 week then u only can use de heater... come cheras.. hahah i know many ppl who tint car.. cheap n warranty 5 years..hehehehe
5 years i think resit also dunno gone where la.. hahaha..

Mr.DoMaNi

Nov 17, 2005
DON'T ever go to COSPLUS SS 15!!

I stay in SS15 and was cosplus customer for 2 yrs cos their prvious boss a married couple (now shifted to cheras) and their worker keong..quite buddy wit him. That was 1 yr ago.

Now their new #@$$ boss a white hair old man who took over is FREAKING screwed up. You have no idea. and i even gave them chance by going back there 5 to six times despite kena cheated bcos of convenience and customer loyalty :p But enuf is enuf.

Everytime i go there to fix sumething, his receipt will print something different. I think he playing wit receipts to earn more commission! For example, i fix my side window, the receipt stated audio installation! WTF!

I told him bout it..yea the big boss, and he just laugh and didn't say anything. The next time i went there i told him i want a proper receipt cos i want to keep record ifor future purpses when i'm selling my car. He said dun worry. After fixing light bulbs for my spot lights, which he quoted RM15, when paying the bill, he charged me RM70!!!! he said some extra wiring needed to be done! and he dun except card. only cash. Wat a freak. and i damn dulan i argued wit him. But finally he kept saying sorry so i paid. And guess wat, his damn receipt showed car audio wiring installation!! :p

Next, i installed cd player, and guess how much he charged me apart from breaking my bracket?? RM 55 Wat cuthroat. that was my last time there. his BOTAK worker over there when broke my bracket somemore can nicely eat his chicken rice and say that the bracket was too tight! Sick bugger.

Anyway i had my revenge. Went there 1 last time wit a fren, chose the most expensive number plate, told him want WHX 688, and chose their most expensive and told them i'll be coming back wit my new car. They happily went and start gluing. My fren, told them he wanted tinting so they started measuring his car and started cutting. then he said need to sent me to collect my car..and we neva came back :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

well juz dun try to press infront of your kelisa bonet! yesterday my friend try to press the bonet with his body weight...
oh my fuckin goD!!@#!@# the boned dented liao!!! ahhh heart pain!!
warning! dun press it man...kelisa bonet is so fuckin fragile :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience