Manchester united football club

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Normal service resumed.

I'm glad we won, a good game of football. A fitting tribute to a legend.

Got caught napping by a sucker punch from West Ham. Carroll played a blinder and nearly upset proceedings. Happilly we were up for it in the second half and scored two good goals. Rooney shone the brightest again. Park proved to be as effective as ever. I prefer him from Ronaldo on current performances. Cristiano is flashier but more wasteful. Park is just quietly effective. Ruud very unlucky not to increase his tally.

poison

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
ya if ruud scored that goal which he jz hit the bar with a delightful chip , sure is the goal of the week . wat superb effort by him, overall mu played well that day , park was once again showed his talent , hopefully ronaldo and park can start together and that will be nice. But wats wrong with silves that day? early substitution? he had an injury or ? jz because he made too much mistake?

Getz

Known Member
Nov 30, 2003
Visit site
Manchester United's week from hell just got worse: Vodafone today ended its £36m shirt sponsorship deal with the club two years earlier than planned.
And in an embarrassing twist, the mobile phone operator has decided instead to spend its marketing money sponsoring the Uefa Champions League, just as United teeter on the brink of crashing out of the competition.

The decision comes the week after the club's talismanic captain Roy Keane quit the club, then a goalless draw with Villarreal of Spain last night left Wayne Rooney and his teammates needing to win their final game at Benfica to ensure qualification to the next round.

[Source from MediaGuardian.co.uk]

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
That's old news. Don't worry though. I have a stinking suspicion something American will be on our shirts not too long after.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
si|verfish said:
I think there are quite a few Scousers who were born Evertonians who then played for LFC. Mickey Owen I think is another.
Mikey was born in Chester

Last edited:

tombstone

1,000 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
si|verfish said:
That's old news. Don't worry though. I have a stinking suspicion something American will be on our shirts not too long after.
budweiser? ;) with their stupeed beer bud light

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
koolspyda said:
george best typifies many MU greatest; genius but flawed in character sometimes
Spot on. As the press put it, the only crime was that he never got to play in the world cup.

Sadly try as he did, he never overcame is drinking binge. This after getting a 2nd lease at life. It's debatable that being a famous footballer he was given priority when it came to finding a suitable donor but it's just sad he did not seize this opportunity for a breath of fresh air. It's definately easier said than done though to totally give up something you've been so accustomed to doing.

RIP

Last edited:

blue248

Known Member
May 17, 2005
sentul
West Ham United 1 - 2 Manchester United

MAN OF THE MATCH: Wayne Rooney

We have heard all week from those who were privileged to watch George Best in full flow and we should not underestimate the opportunity we are being afford to witness the rise and rise of Rooney. This was another virtuoso masterclass from the 20-year-old Scouser, whose display was not ruined by his yellow card for a wild lash on Danny Gabbidon seven minutes from time.

FOOD WATCH: Chips that droop when you hold them above chest height are always something of a disappointment. Five out of ten at best for the chef.

HALF TIME TREAT: The Hammerettes, a scantily clad dance troop, pranced around to Madonna's No.1 single at half time and a close inspection of their finest assets as they left the field confirmed they were more than a little cold.

THE BEST TRIBUTE: Celebrating the life of a legend such as Best with applause is a far better idea than allowing a bunch mindless losers (AKA Leeds United fans), to claim his own personal moment of glory while shouting abuse during what should be a minute's 'silence'.

UNITED VERDICT: Sir Alex Ferguson is a stubborn character, as he has proved by his determination to pick Darren Fletcher even though he looks out of his depth at this level. Fergie has also been riled by people questioning his insistence on playing a lone striker over the last couple of years, yet now that he has abandoned the plan, Ruud van Nistelrooy looks to be a different player, while Rooney and Scholes give United real potency in the attacking third. This side is showing real signs promise.

ESPNsoccernet.com

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Duke Red said:
Spot on. As the press put it, the only crime was that he never got to play in the world cup.

Sadly try as he did, he never overcame is drinking binge. This after getting a 2nd lease at life. It's debatable that being a famous footballer he was given priority when it came to finding a suitable donor but it's just sad he did not cease this opportunity for a breath of fresh air. It's definately easier said than done though to totally give up something you've been so accustomed to doing.

RIP
I reply with a quote from Best himself, "In 1969 I gave up women and alcohol. It was the worst 20 minutes of my life."

That is how he chose to live his life. Let us not bedgrudge him that. Let us instead remember him for being a great footballer and a charming man.

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
the way he live his life is his on problem...personel mater...

what he give to game called football is something that we should remember and cherish....

anyway whole of football community respect him and mourn his passing and only minority few who couldnt keep their mouths shut....

RIP the best....

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Good win.

Although it seemed some of the players were a bit lethargic. Worrying. Especially when one of them is Boy Wonder(TM). Luckily, Ronaldo's fresh legs came in and made a difference. Hopefully, he will do the same in Portugal as well. Happy for Scholes that he finally opened his account. Hell, if Crouch scored, Scholes definitely would ;). Good predatory strike from Rooney and an exquisite chip from Ruud. Overall, good performance but improvement is needed.

Let's win against Benfica. Make Georgie proud.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Tonight is Judgement Day. We have to win this! Otherwise this season will be a farce.

Fingers crossed...we will win this!

Come on you Reds!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys..gong xi fa cai. xinnian kuaile

anyone here knows bout price of below rims? 15" or 16"..chop-shop used or new. really admire on those goodies laa.. thinking to replace my wise stock jrd rims.. if dont mind, also like to know their weight/pcs as well.

a) vr TE37
b) advan rgII
c) advanti
d) ssr type c

and sorry one last noob question..err what is pcd for wira 1.5?

thanks a lott :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience