Honda drivers and Toyota Drivers

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
aiyo... late again r... hahaha!! :P dun care r. :P

:biggrin: The 2 most active car species in local markets. ^_^ hahaha!! maybe this thing comes from old japanese Sensei ler....then they war war until sien already and now they somehow cursed every each of this 2 car brand made out and then we got injected with their wars. ^_^

hahahah!~~

If one day Toyota/Honda joins up and make one super car out. Maybe then the whole world will change topic to Toyota+Honda(ToyoHoda? HondaYota?) vs Mitsubishi or Nissan.. or Ferrari..or Ford....or Lumborghini...

^_^

hahahahha!~~~ anyway.... We enjoy the laugter here for sure...All great drivers... Cheers r... hahahha!!! Dun flame me r... :P I am having a cold HALL's sweet now... so I think cool down is a must for everyone.. :P

dericlee

Known Member
Jul 20, 2005
Kedah/KL/PG
both brand oso nice lar...argue for wat....toyota or honda won't give prizes if any of u win...

joe_mivec

Known Member
Jun 29, 2005
PENANG
Looking to EG more than 10 years old, and compare it with VIOS. EG still looking fresh and up to date than new VIOS.

Mr.DoMaNi

Nov 17, 2005
Actually i like both lor..Honda really got performance if compared wit toyota..however toyota parts seem to be super lasting and reliable. Finally i chose honda. But thinking of trying toyota in the future :)

babyGreddy

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
kuala lumpur
Visit site
guys,

im seeing more n more toyotas' n hondas' everywhere n i think 55% of those cars' r mod by youngsters n not to forget my species oso(women) but the other 45% r driven by older genx. To me, it all depends on their taste n moreover easy maintanence.

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
:P

actually can't we start a major pool election? What say you all Hondarian and Toyotarian..hahah! :D

*i dunno how r.. dun ask me r*...

:)

-Jae's

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
LoL...honda for young gen...toyota for uncle...lol...i like both of it...n im 19...driving a toyota...does that make me look old...arghh...n...if wanna compare EG wif a Vios about 10 years...i think mazda rx 7 will b rank first...lol...it stills look so so so darn fresh...

*damm...i look old in my celica at age 19...damm...honda ppl will call me ah pek...damm...pai seh...lol...how how...?

Last edited:

digitalcom

Known Member
Oct 15, 2005
Universal
its all about individual....
actually these 2 cars are worth to buy.....

-Jae's

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
lol...nola...just that some of honda fans kinda of over abit...if they compare integra wif celica,vios wif civic,nsx wif supra...then is ok...but if they say toyota this n that...then it is way too much...both also have their own good...
honda is also popular for grandpa grandma in taiwan also...so if u see lots of auntie uncle driving toyota in m'sia doesnt mean it is...just like NOKIA...NOKIA onli in msia popular...LOL
n in msia...many uncle auntie choose toyota cause it is more comfortable compare to honda...

sPoOn3838

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
my school teacher now should be around 50+ old , he is driving EG 9 2 door~~~
damn cool!! everyday saw him park opposite of my house, pergi pasar beli ayam , ikan!!! cool!!! somemore white colour and look shining everyday !!! like polish daily!!!

-Jae's

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
rollakid said:
eh brader.. vios with city lar.. rolla with civic :rofl:
see carefully lork...i said "IF" they compare...so no matter what they compare...nsx wif vios or what ever...then is ok...--.-- but not wif honda wif toyota...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yep, it’s another horrific Ferrari accident, this time involving a F355. From the looks of it, seems that the driver of the Skoda Superb slammed into the rear end of the Ferrari literally splitting the F355 into two pieces. As you can see in the images below, the F355’s rear-end (including the V8 powertrai) is located several feet away from the main body!

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience