Random Car Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracid

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
shah alam
sakuraguy said:
dracid & LS1 .. i know we are all love to comment badly on other's car, The word BENG u used is unsuitable.

It's not Beng style, but its an "ART". The Toyota Sera u have provided here belongs to the chairman of Team Antera whom a best fren of mine. If u call airbrushed cars BENG style, i see tat some ZTH member cars also brushed, so are u telling they also BENG? ..

I think u have not seen their EVO III putra and EVO II wira ;)

If we can't afford something, we shouldnt complaint about other's who have done it.

Air Brushing is an art..

Cheers!
bro, im not condeming their car, just ask ur opinion wheather it is ah beng or random...

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
great .. dracid .. i suppose it shud fall under random category.

Bythe way, u shot all the images? how u can get into his hse and get the latest white & blue airbrush of him in his hse? i just went to his hse last week .. or u got it from somewhere?

dracid

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
shah alam
sakuraguy said:
great .. dracid .. i suppose it shud fall under random category.

Bythe way, u shot all the images? how u can get into his hse and get the latest white & blue airbrush of him in his hse? i just went to his hse last week .. or u got it from somewhere?
i got it from one of my friend. btw, i heard that this guys own a popular airbrush workshop in sunway is that true bro?

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Not actually his own, but they are sharing among 2-3 frens the shop. They doing car tunings and airbrushing as well. If u look at their airbrushed cars, the engine wont be tuned as it will be left stock. but they also have some monsters in their garage, but i really dont know the purpose they keep those combat vehicles.

I tried asking my fren, but he just smiled at me ..

They have somekinda 20 - 30 cars fully airbrushed, including, kembara, perdana, accord(old), accord(new), iswara, wira, sera and much more ..

They do join some events together with ZTH but im not sure whether Tom's really know them or not ;)

dracid

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
shah alam
sakuraguy said:
Not actually his own, but they are sharing among 2-3 frens the shop. They doing car tunings and airbrushing as well. If u look at their airbrushed cars, the engine wont be tuned as it will be left stock. but they also have some monsters in their garage, but i really dont know the purpose they keep those combat vehicles.

I tried asking my fren, but he just smiled at me ..

They have somekinda 20 - 30 cars fully airbrushed, including, kembara, perdana, accord(old), accord(new), iswara, wira, sera and much more ..

They do join some events together with ZTH but im not sure whether Tom's really know them or not ;)
i think i saw their few car's featured in one of the local movie, operasi ........
did u watch the movie? very nice film..

Last edited:

dracid

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
shah alam
sakuraguy said:
Yes .. the movie "4S's" .. funny operasi drama, most of the seen shot in Bangsar .. :) dracid, which part of shah alam u from? wat car u drive? u malay?
im in tmn sri muda driving a waja. can a malay watch that kind of super movie? hahaha..

dracid

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
shah alam
sakuraguy said:
Good .. u the one stay behind old Shell ? (turn in after the 1st roundabout selling used cars). I often come there ..
what car u are driving anyway n where are u staying?

LS1

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
penang
sakuraguy said:
dracid & LS1 .. i know we are all love to comment badly on other's car, The word BENG u used is unsuitable.

It's not Beng style, but its an "ART". The Toyota Sera u have provided here belongs to the chairman of Team Antera whom a best fren of mine. If u call airbrushed cars BENG style, i see tat some ZTH member cars also brushed, so are u telling they also BENG? ..

I think u have not seen their EVO III putra and EVO II wira ;)

If we can't afford something, we shouldnt complaint about other's who have done it.

Air Brushing is an art..

Cheers!
i think ah beng's car...they r nicer looking....that's a very geli art...ask around ...see ppl say nice or not.....ppl from the place where they did the airbrushing...also think they got no taste..hehhehehe.............

norika_sakai

Nov 16, 2003
Selangor
Visit site
ambayah said:
That Iswara is hilarious :lol:
that iswara i saw it at my place klang before....that time i think on the process cos i saw only bumper been airbrush....hahahha....when i saw it for the 1st time, in my mind was, what bumper is that ??? hahahha.....so colourful.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello.. anyone know of any places in Klang Valley that
provide excellent fender/arch rolling services without the old
method of knocking flat the arch normally done by panel
beaters that requires repainting
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience