Yesterday, Bukit Jalil

Incube

Feb 18, 2005
satriaSssEeeZzz said:
yesterday i saw one satria SE yellow colour in front of arena green apartment with no front and rear tyre on left side?...also saw brick underneath the car... anyone see what i see?..
It's my friend's car. One of the pak guard told him that his tyre been stolen by mat rempit around 6 - 7 ppl.

I saw a few proton wira SE ( the new one ) near with my office area which is inside proton edar parking area also had a same problem.. all the wheels gone.

Leman panau

Nov 17, 2005
isk..isk..isk...

waaa nowdays rrr...pak guard very advan 1....evyting need to be songlap....gilerr ah...

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
Satria racer said:
my b0ss maroon wira SE aeroback.. all 4 rims kena gagak in kuantan.,..

all bricks under thr... kuantan aR..
guess nowdays thieves want proton parts
lucky this fuc#ers kind enuf to put bricks..hate all this idiots.. i kena broke side mirror n my rpm got stolen..600 bucks down d drain.. got blood stain some more..stupid f###er must have use his hand to break the window..
hey does anyone knows anywhere which i can buy those cool fire stuff where u can activate those flaming fire shooting out all over from under the car like the one they have in south africa... it can burn all those fuc*ers who plans to steal some more..

poison

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
we cant really help u for the fire stuff la..but got a person sure can!!! that is FIREMAN ....go check it out...lol

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
poison said:
we cant really help u for the fire stuff la..but got a person sure can!!! that is FIREMAN ....go check it out...lol

wah really he can help ah?? is he in zth as well??? hahahaha..
on 2nd thought think i'll just diy the fire stuff myself.. safe money la dat way..will set the flame very very high la...barbeque those fuc*ers nicely so can feed my dogs.. i'm lovin it... muahahahaha

poison

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
LOL ur dog eat that kind of people eh meat?i rather throw it away or giv thier meat back to the owners dog to eat....

Last edited:

civic1533

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Incube said:
It's my friend's car. One of the pak guard told him that his tyre been stolen by mat rempit around 6 - 7 ppl.

I saw a few proton wira SE ( the new one ) near with my office area which is inside proton edar parking area also had a same problem.. all the wheels gone.
Same thing happen at my place. Its the new satria SE which uses the same s/rim as the wira SE. I think maybe there are a high demand for that kind of sport rim in the black market area.

For those who is using the same s/rim better keep eye on strangers nearing your car. Better be safe than sorry.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HPC and MAM's first ever 4 Endurance race in Sepang will commence this June 12th 2011. This will be a private event sanctioned by the Motorsports Association of Malaysia (MAM) and allows for all race prepared cars old and new ranging from 1600cc, 1800cc and 2000cc.

If you you have yourself a Honda Civic EG for example, your...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience