lance mx 92-95

gilos

Known Member
Apr 26, 2004
Thinking of getting Lancer MX 92-95

Hello guys,

am thinking of getting one. Anybody can give me some insights on the availability,
price, loan, specs...etc.

maybe sumthing like these:

or these:

thanks

Last edited:

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Lancer MX ?

Just sum info ya, this model of Lancer MX is like our wira, start from 1991-1995 ?

The price would be about like wira, just slightly higher. What's the main intention of gettin such a car ? To convert to evo ? Or stay ori ? If u r lucky u might be able to find a very good conditioned, but usually most i have seen have been converted to evo already.

Loans depends on ur docs, any other loans ? Owe credit card ? owe home loan ? High pay ? No commitments ? If everything is a green light and no owe here owe there, definitely can get high loan. Bankers just wanna earn ur interest and they wanna be safe so just only loan to those which they think can afford to pay back the monthly installments.

Why not look for evos or newer lancer mx ? Price for CK series or CM series Lancer are from RM 45K to 65K. Loans for these newer MX are higher and easier, 1996 and above mah.

Mine got quoted by used car dealer for 45K only. If they sell to their customers the price will be 50K - 60K. Go figure......

To buy used car hor, never in a rush. Do it slow n easy.

gilos

Known Member
Apr 26, 2004
my idea of gettin' this car is to replace the car im driving now(2 doors)...im married and hv a daughter...

i was thinkin' instead of getting a wira which is a common nowadays, why not get
the originals...the lancer mx that is, i know its actually the same model/platform but at least it will stand out more than the wira(or so i thought heheh...)

well, im not gonna modify it, would rather let it std with cool rims and lowered...thats it!!

i browsed thru motortrader and found a few, but all hv been converted to evos and priced fr 40k to 50++k...which is more than what i can afford...well my budget is around 20-25k for 92 model..slightly higher for the later models...

agree with u...not to rush buying heheh
well, the search continues..............................................

anyway, thanks dude

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Oic ...........

gilos said:
my idea of gettin' this car is to replace the car im driving now(2 doors)...im married and hv a daughter...

i was thinkin' instead of getting a wira which is a common nowadays, why not get
the originals...the lancer mx that is, i know its actually the same model/platform but at least it will stand out more than the wira(or so i thought heheh...)

well, im not gonna modify it, would rather let it std with cool rims and lowered...thats it!!

i browsed thru motortrader and found a few, but all hv been converted to evos and priced fr 40k to 50++k...which is more than what i can afford...well my budget is around 20-25k for 92 model..slightly higher for the later models...

agree with u...not to rush buying heheh
well, the search continues..............................................

anyway, thanks dude
I see, I see, sumhow for that price u can easily get wira evo already, but for original Lancer MX, 92, very very rare, the CB series r either full evos, engine evos, or outside evos, no more ori. Very rare....

Take your time tho, i know JB got alot of Lancers on the road as i seen alot, but problem is, all macam wira je................ so go figure.:cry_smile:

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Buy Galant la... Dun look like wira n the year also around 90-92.
N the price suits ur budget as well...

There r a few for sale rite now for ur info. NA or Turbo also got.

gilos

Known Member
Apr 26, 2004
heheh....suddenly everybody reply!!!...heheh:regular_smile:

well, since im looking for a family car, i hv to take into account my wife's opinion...and u know what, she doesnt like galant!!! i showed her a few samples on the net, gt4, motortrader and even the real thing on road/sale...so go figure:Not_Impressed:

what we both agreed upon is the lancer...

i agree that it is very rare and almost impossible to get, i almost got an a31 cefiro(which she doesnt approve...but this car is easily available), since dori2 fever is spreading nowadays...heheh, nearly went to nissan camp!!heheh..

thanks for the thought guys...the search continues:regular_smile:

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Ic...Good husband. If me i sure choose wat i like oni.

Btw..My mum pulak opposite. Own her Galant for 16 years stil dun wanna let go. She prefers it over many cars.
Anyway i do agree ppl dun even know or dun like galant(squarish n box look alike) til the day they test drive it. Hehehe....

brabus

Known Member
Feb 18, 2005
Gilos...
Actually i do certainly think that u have made the best decision....Better go for Lancer rather than Galant....That car really catching eyes and reliable man...!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

thought of testing the tufoil out in my dad's 4 stroke kapcai.

these kap chais uses a wet clutch i think, gear oil and engine oil integrated, so is it safe to to use tufoil?

i am just worried it may cause the clutch to slip.

if yes, how much tufoil shoudl i add to the small crankcase....i think it holds about 1 litre of engine oil.

this is just for experimenting purpose only.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience