B16A To B18CR ?

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
yah coz its hard to find a good condition half cut.. dat price is a DC2-R half cut price. its included LSD gearbox and ect... coz my dad own a workshop and can know da price...

poison

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
ooo icic...wah ur dad own a workshop eh izzit...so next time if wanna convert or do other stuff can discount ar? lol ...jkjk

Daniel1688

500 RPM
Jun 23, 2005
PJ/KL
just to let you guys know amoil has a B18CR halfcut.its the 99 spec with 5 lug.mileage of the halfcut is only about 8x,xxxkm.i think the price ranging from 15K to 18K.didnt ask more about it cos i did my conversion oreadi.its quite a tempting halfcut to me.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All the sifus in here.....you all really know what yur talking about so i was hoping you all could just giveme some advice...by the way im new in here ...

I drive a Wira SE auto (1.5)....i have chnaged to K&N filter and also remove my cat conv...so far the results were marginal...i was wondering whether i should remove my mid box as well and replace with a bullet....im actually looking for better performance and also a louder (basier) sound...will removing the mid box help? i was told auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience