Looking For New Team 2006

akinateo

Known Member
Aug 20, 2005
kuala lumpur
I am A young daring crazy little driver looking for a seat for next year event.. any event will do... circuit racing and rallying. Any test drive will do.... pls drop me a message! thanks!! IM looking for new team to drive for!

Last edited:

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
me im interested =) seriously

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
i think you guys misunderstood his post

he's looking for a team to accept him as a driver,
and honestly he's very naive to think he can become a test driver by posting an ad here.

doesnt work here in Malaysia.
to look for test-drives, you must first prove yourself with your own ride/drives first to let them(talent scouts) to notice you.
because that's the first thing anyone looks for.

KelvinLoi24

Oct 5, 2004
ninja_iga said:
i think you guys misunderstood his post

he's looking for a team to accept him as a driver,
and honestly he's very naive to think he can become a test driver by posting an ad here.

doesnt work here in Malaysia.
to look for test-drives, you must first prove yourself with your own ride/drives first to let them(talent scouts) to notice you.
i know ah!!i just kacau only...not only malaysia loh?...other country also the same and i think akina teo know wat he 1

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
i think he is a real good driver... still holds the record for the fastest time ever produced in one of the go-kart tracks...

Kookaburra

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Koala Lampost
ninja_iga said:
.............doesnt work here in Malaysia. to look for test-drives, you must first prove yourself with your own ride/drives first to let them(talent scouts) to notice you.
Talent scouts??? I don't think there are any Malaysian based racing teams actively looking for drivers. Even the top teams like Amprex & Team A1 Malaysia you have to pay to get in, and same goes for rallying & karting - you have to pay to get in!

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Eh stanley u think Ultra Racing got rear struts for my car? or the strut in the car behind the front seats?

manhunt

Known Member
Jan 3, 2005
akinateo said:
I am A young daring crazy little driver looking for a seat for next year event.. any event will do... circuit racing and rallying. Any test drive will do.... pls drop me a message! thanks!! IM looking for new team to drive for!
eh are you that akina teo ?
if you do.. we used to share the same pit in MME 2003 - Team Air Asia..
you wanna drive again ? can bring sponsors in or not.. now the car just lying in the garage waiting to be fixed.

pm me if you are interested.

khen

500 RPM
May 20, 2005
Malaysia
hey guys ?!

so..wat can we do to be a racer ??
wat ?
have to pay to enter those team ??

then...so..we wont receive any payment if we race for those teams ??

have to go run at those circuit ourself n wait for scout to call us ?

alvinkhorfire

Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
Is it possible to locate the talent scout?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

is it reliable to put a turbo kit for vtec engine??????is it worth it???????how much it will cosss???need an assis. plzzzzzzz...................
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience