kenari / irritating sound problem / help

bodybuilder

Dec 3, 2004
i just tested drive a 2nd hand kenari and if i go >90km/h i can hear wind
sound from the driver side of window/door(i not sure)

is it repairable,small matter???????? this is my big question

i am very interested in this car but i worried about this matter(but i really wanna buy it)

from research this is what i got:
"The side mirror had noise when the car go beyond 80 km/h. The service center acknowledged it as a "technical design flaw" and had it replaced when we went for our 2nd service. The noise is still there though."

The high sides and large door mirrors pick up a lot of wind noise at higher speeds
, and this is when the little engine pipes up, too. Road noise is not a problem, and only larger potholes make the car shudder. Most of the controls are light and accurate, although the steering needs a lot of work.

Thanks a lot.

bodybuilder

Dec 3, 2004
help

i asked my fren he said perodua centre(kuantan) told him 10 out of 10 kenaris also got this problem,canot be fix....

some ppl told me its the windscreen sound some told me is the side mirror sound,i also blur....and very heart break ler....i tot wanna buy kenari ASAP... but got this prob appreared

DOES a big VISOR help reduce/fix this prob???

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Big visor won't help u cure the root of the problems, all local cars have this problems even its a Perdana V6, becos P2 cars is not come with factory sound proof or any sound deadening therefore it cannot be cure at all. The oni solution is try get a better car like continental car i.e BMW,Mercedes Benz,Volvo etc :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, just want to know if you guys have any good workshop that can do Car Interior Repair/Refurbish?

I need to repair a hole on my door panel upholstery/vinyl which was bitten off by my previous dog and left a hole where I can see the inside of the material which somewhat look like foam.

Just need to get someone who can do a good job to repair it.

I did google up but there are a few shops offering such services. Just want to know if u guys have been to one before and did a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience