Manchester united football club

LazyMF

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
N9
Visit site
yes... finally won

good game at the 1st half... keep chasing balls and excellent marking
but 2nd half man-marking a bit loosen... n let chelsea threaten in front of goal
Ferdinand still havent do his best, so as RVN, just keep wandering during 2nd half

nice goal from fletcher, nice save fron van der sar...

hope tis is not the end... keep going wif tis kind of spirit
then MU will com back...

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
congrats man u....for the win and for helping arsenal maintain the longest unbeaten record....congratulation again...

tombstone

1,000 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
prodigy said:
Told you guys to believe me that Man Utd will win this time!
you da man la ! :) haha...btw where did this one lost arsenal fan come from laaaa :P :)

Last edited:

poison

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
yeah good performace from every players especially ALAN SMITH ...good job :rock:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Mahai! Damn good game. Nail biting, edge of the seat stuff. Great performance in the first half to get the goal. Brave display during the second half to keeo Chelsea at bay.

Smithy did an excellent job. The boys were up for this game no doubt. After all the criticism, this was the kind of fixture to motivate the players. The problem is how to stoke the flames of desire for other "smaller" fixtures. We seem to be able to pull off these sort of showdowns against our biggest rivals only to succumb to weaker opposition by showing an alarming lack of motivation. I am worried that the next match would be a continuation of our dissapointment and that beating Chelsea was just a hiccup.

Sigh...what would it take to make the players come out for every match, ready to give their best and do the shirt proud...just like the good old days.

poison

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
next fixture against charlton will be a crucial one...man utd need to perform as well as yesterday game or even better to secure a 3 points and get even closer to chelsea or not beating chelsea is jz nth.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Exactly. Just like when United beat Arsenal to end their unbeaten run. Right after that we lose the next match. All the good work right out the window.

Last edited:

poison

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
ya since now mu is 10 points behind but with a game in hand so the next match mu must get all the 3 points and hoping some of of the big stars is coming back from injury to help out the youngsters and start pushing all the way up...the spirit they should hav is NEVER SAY DIE and fight for every ball during the game ,giv out 100% commitment and i think mu gonna hav the chance to climb back to the top.

tombstone

1,000 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
yea if i remember correctly after we beat arse-anal, we lost out to pompey...

:( hopefully it wont be so when we face charlton next...

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
tombstone said:
you da man la ! :) haha...btw where did this one lost arsenal fan come from laaaa :P :)
Been here long enough...

I find myself supporting Man Utd last night. But the only reason for doing so is that i wanted someone to shut Jose Mourinho's mouth and someone to stop Chelsea from beating Arsenal's 49 games unbeaten run. So, Arsenal fans, please forgive me.

At least i know Arsenal's record is safe till next season.

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
me too dude....and i won 50 bucks.....thank u man united.....anyway...except for the goal...fletcher didnt seem to be in the game that much.....but thumbs up too alan smith.....before this i have doubt out his ability to fill keane's shoe but if he come out with that kind of performance....ill be damn.....

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
prodigy and Saga for that matter has been around for ages and ages...at least as far as I can remember. They were around before I came about. Good lads, respectable footie fans, doesn't take cheap shots at you when your team loses...hehehe.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
manu lost to alot of low teams last season while beating big teams... they lost to norwich too. hahahaha.

geez man.. i hope manu can get some consistency into their game.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all pajero kakis out ther or even not..plan to convert a pajero standard
to turbo..now pickup quite teruk..i tink my grandma on bicycle got better
pickup la..
Some1 suggested just drop in a ori pajero turbokit..but is ther any
mod hv to be done to ecu or fuel supply?
so wat are my options n da costing like?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience