Rally driver Karamjit can’t defend APRC title

racingmad

Jan 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.james-russell.com
killerloop25 said:
Danny,

Faisal, since you said that your background is more on carting and circuit racing then I think that you are in the wrong forum. And for your info....rally separates the boy's from the man's. Looks like you're in the boy's zone. Go drive on loose gravel, beat Karam's stage times comeback with results rather then just cheap greassy talk. Karam will probably beat you with a stock standard wira 1.3 with one hand behind his back and the other hand in his pocket.

This comment pissed me off the most btw.. u tell faisal to go on sum gravel roads and beat karams times b4 he makes greasy comments?? u must be the most stupid person on the planet.. atleast he's in the racing world! unlike u, who seem to think u can sit at home behind ure comp screen and make "greasy" comments like u noe evrything??

SpeedWanker

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
chill guys, IMO there's no such thing as rallying seperates the boys from the men.. both are equally challenging and requires a unique style of driving.. put alex in a rally car and he wont go as fast as karam on loose surface and like wise, put karam in a formula car and it'll be real tough beating alex's time..
back to the point, i really feel sorry for karam and its great knowing that alot of malaysians out there care.. i really do hope karam's career continues on right up to WRC and when he finally decides to retire, he'd give a helping hand to those young and aspiring rally drivers out there in achieving their dream in the brutal and super expensive world of high competition motorsports..
All the best and hang in there Karam!

Last edited:

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
killerloop25 said:
Danny,

You made a point there. I'll back what you have stated 100percent.

That's right....nobody want to know about you close ratio gerabox or you underwear, Faisal.

Faisal, since you said that your background is more on carting and circuit racing then I think that you are in the wrong forum. And for your info....rally separates the boy's from the man's. Looks like you're in the boy's zone. Go drive on loose gravel, beat Karam's stage times comeback with results rather then just cheap greassy talk. Karam will probably beat you with a stock standard wira 1.3 with one hand behind his back and the other hand in his pocket.
Elo, just coz I said I have not rallyed as a driver doesn't mean I don't know shit about rally okay. Yeah I admit I've not entered a rally as a driver but that does not mean i have never been involved in a rally before. Or only RALLY DRIVERS are allowed in this Oh-My God Happening forum? oh wow!!

Yeah I was more involved in driving in other diciples of racing, But does that mean I can't comment in the rallying world? sheesh what an unbelivable myopic view

Rallying is a real sport compared to little boys sports like circuit racing, eh? There are many ZTH forummers who are real racers that would say otherwise .

BTW it's Karting not carting.

I never wanted to wash dirty linen in public but was just making an example why I believe Karam does not deserve sponsorship anymore. Unmarketability being one of it.

BTW the cr box belongs to the organisation I work for , and it was my job to get it back as some Champion conviniently "forgot" to return.

When I said his former navigator moved on I meant by retiring, which is a hint.. duhh. Zuber, Allen, have moved on from being his navigator. I think Karam should give his support to the upcoming Rally drivers as his own star is waning.

Oh ya, If karam was having one hand is his pocket and another behind his back how is he suppose to drive? I recall driving involves using both hands to operate the streering wheel, gears and hand brake.
Or Do rally drivers like yourself and Karam need not to use hands??:eek: Wow!!!
Heck are you even a Rally driver or some die-hard karam fan hiding behind a nick?

Danny,
Maybe just maybe if Nanda and Adrian were given the same oppurtunity they too would fare well in the International scene. But alas to the General public, and some of you here, only Karam deserves sponsorship ...
BTW Karam aint' no friend of mine.

Last edited:

killerloop25

Known Member
Aug 31, 2004
Racingmad......one quick question for you and your loud mouth....what have you contibuted to help Adrian Lam, Nandakumar or Shazly in their rally expedition????

If none then I think that you should be the stupidiest person on this planet who seem to think u can sit at home behind ure comp screen and make "greasy" comments like u noe evrything!!!
Why should you get pissed off with what I had to say????
I have every right to say what I think is in best favour for Karam. Don't think that your stupid ass comments can intimidate me then I think you are dead wrong....you better just make sure that you have the balls to back up what you have said.

Kenboy

Known Member
Apr 23, 2004
hmm..pretty defensive now eh, killer?

most ppl who have finally spoken up in this thread are in the scene in one way or another. however big or small their contribution to the sport, you dun have a right to call them down.

every one here is a fan of rallying, if not we wont be even reading this thread. and everyone here is interested in advancing the sport. attitude has no place in sports. lest we become like the clowns in the badminton scene and end up bickering over spilt milk.

i think you should apologise for accusing ppl of not contributing to the scene.

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
killerloop25,
What have you done for the sport ???
Instead of blasting racingmad blindly, you should ask yourself about your contributions towards the sport and to the privateers...
Though racingmad is a newcomer, he is very much a level headed chap and doesn't shoot his mouth blindly... Same goes to Faisal... Why shoot people down and not own up yourself ???

I'm an avid fan of the sport and I know what the work teams and privateers are going through just to go rallying... It's not easy and they have made their own ends meet just to run... Charles, Nanda, Jamal, Adrian and the other privateers don't have big sponsors backing them, but they somehow manage to work things out by themselves... It's all about how much you want to go rallying... It's the passion that counts...

So please stop blasting out at the other more or less experienced people here in the forum... Know who youre talking to before you shoot them at point blank cause most people replying in this thread are involved in the scene in one way or another...

By the way are you rallying as well ??? or are you just a fan ??? I'm not shooting you, just really curious...

CHEERS

Last edited:

criculation

Jan 29, 2004
Kyoto , Japan.
www.teenrave.org
if the deal was with karam & proton then let it be , why make it a big deal as if it was ur stuff karam borrowed ?. let your organization settle the problem

i have respect for all local drivers but critique to bring down others is just wrong it just show pure jelousy & hatred , and it shows that you lack of professionalism to represent your organization as a spoke person in here

if you had given out that kind of statement to the press i bet u know what situation you will be in , unconciously you're [font=&quot][/font]tarnishing your organization name which is not good

faisal said:
killerloop,
Next time you meet your good friend kindly ask him where is the Super16 close ratio box that he borrowed but have yet to return to it's righful owner. Been a year aredi.

Alex Yoong may be a fuck up to some of you clowns but, you can never take away the sacrifice and dedication he and his family gave. How many of you are willing to leave your home to live in a foreign land to pursue your dreams, with hardly any solid financial backing; How many of you have sisters who is willing to put aside her own studies untill the brother achieves his dream. How many of you have fathers that put aside all just to ensure his son's dream was realised. Alex and his family has. So give the man some respect.

All Karam ever did was ask his PERT bosses for a drive and what, sell his apartment. BIG DEAL

If I was a decision maker I'd back more MARKETABLE and UPCOMING Rally pairings such as 2004 1600 Champion Nandakumar & Suresh or Adrian Lam & Ivan Ng.

racingmad

Jan 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.james-russell.com
killerloop25 said:
Racingmad......one quick question for you and your loud mouth....what have you contibuted to help Adrian Lam, Nandakumar or Shazly in their rally expedition????

If none then I think that you should be the stupidiest person on this planet who seem to think u can sit at home behind ure comp screen and make "greasy" comments like u noe evrything!!!
Why should you get pissed off with what I had to say????
I have every right to say what I think is in best favour for Karam. Don't think that your stupid ass comments can intimidate me then I think you are dead wrong....you better just make sure that you have the balls to back up what you have said.
haha.. u shud check who ure talkin to b4 shooting ure mouth off.. adrian lam happens to be my team mate and we have helped each other out countless times, and will continue to for quite sometime i hope.. i have not had the pleasure to help out nandu and shazly, but if i could i would..

Kookaburra

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Koala Lampost
racingmad, u wouldn't happen to be one of Adrian Lam's many cousins?

I think the sum karamjit need is beyond the pool of money available from sponsors/potential sponsors. I don't think there are RM500,000 available to the whole of the rally fraternity, let alone for him alone.

No doubt his talent is world class, but whatever money available in Malaysia should go towards nurturing younger talents because after Karam, u don't see anyone at all making it to the regional/international rallies unless they can find money. The lack of works team is not helping matters as the privateers cannot aspire to become a "works" driver.

Maybe the Gen2 R3 rally car can change that?????

Anyway, I hope someone can reorganise the rally scene in Malaysia, with Karam helping to nurture the next generation of rally drivers.

racingmad

Jan 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.james-russell.com
Kookaburra said:
racingmad, u wouldn't happen to be one of Adrian Lam's many cousins?
nope, am his teammate, another driver

killerloop25

Known Member
Aug 31, 2004
Racingmad,
Its not a question of whose team mate you are. Don't think that by you saying you're Adrian Lam's team mate will make me change my standings. My question still stands, what have you contibuted to help all those mention privateers????? If the answer is none then I think you should just move on in life.

You would have helped Nanda or Shazly if you could but its clear that you couldn't have helped them. Period.

I can shoot you down on point blank range anytime because I've helped out this privateers in a way or so. FYI........Charles David, Rozali (x-PERT) and Nanda already had that priviliges and there alot more of privateers to come by in time.

Cool man......Maybe its you who should check who you're talking to before you shoot off your mounth.

taggnas

Jan 20, 2005
Visit site
killerloop25,

If you don't mind me for asking, in what way did you help Rozali, Nanda and Charles? Why only these drivers and not the rest?

Please don't "shoot" me down.

gary

Known Member
May 9, 2005
subang
Danny said:
stick to the topic we are talking about karamjit if you want to compare with people who can be given a better chance u better not stop there, Nandakumar and Adrian? What international results have they shown?
actually danny, you have said it exactly. there is no way nanda or adrian or a whole generation of new talent in rallying can ever hope to get any international results. why? coz they will never be able to afford to go rallying overseas.

true. karam is a great malaysian rally icon. but he isn't young anymore, i dont see the value in continuing to throw millions to him, and ignoring the future replacements. likely scenario is, if we continue to throw money into him, maybe 2-3 years from now, he retires. where does that leave us? nothing at all.
Maybe he should start thinking about how he can contribute back to the sport that has already given him so much when he retires eventually.

Faisal also has a very valid point. He is supposed to be a Malaysian champion, and it seems an icon and idol to several of you here. If a man of his stature, does not even have the decency to return something that he has borrowed, what does that speak of him? Just because he is famous, gives him no right to behave in that way.

Last edited:

gary

Known Member
May 9, 2005
subang
killerloop25 said:
Racingmad,
Its not a question of whose team mate you are. Don't think that by you saying you're Adrian Lam's team mate will make me change my standings. My question still stands, what have you contibuted to help all those mention privateers????? If the answer is none then I think you should just move on in life.
killerloop, its you that is shooting your mouth off.

adrian lam, and racing mad are young privateers themselves. struggling to survive and produce results in the local rally scene. How can he be helping "Other privateers" when he is short of money himself? I dont wanna say this, but you're really starting to talk Bull man.

racing mad is barely out of diapers(no offence meant racing mad ;) , in his first year of rallying as a novice, and now what? he is expected to "sponsor" rally privateers??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How to differenciate Mivec engine

As everyone knows there several types of mivec engine in malaysia. Especially
4g92 mivec, i managed to found out model like

1st gen Mivec Model CA4A
2nd Gen Mivec Model CJ4A/CK4A

but when i discuss this with typical Cinaman foremen they said they differenciate with wiring eg:- 3 wire normal mivec or 4 wire mivec md.

Still i cant make the difference on how to identify 1st generation and 2nd generation with them.

Any one...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience