have Iswara bars o not?

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
a very IMportant reminder for iswara buyer who want buy bar.....all brand of the front bar are not suitable for our iswara.....coz the bar is srew into out suspensnion;......so it kena pulled...the suspension will putus or spoil....my fren from bar company told me.....at least u modified...or srew it beside but not the suspension.....pl remember that...thankssss :tee:

patricksom

Known Member
Sep 24, 2005
malacca
well...thankx for ur advice bro.BUt all the Iswara owner knows that Iswara body is so,until u can feel like the car want to break up into half when comes to connering.haha.Tats im was wondering if we could install some strut bar to make the body stronger.any idea or sugestion???

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
may be can put 15 inch rim...but we know will less more power....or even can lower the car...so on highway....it will b emore better...for mine...just lower and i put 15 rim..nice ...hehe......no power...dun care lah....coz i also stock engine.....may be next year will fix 1.6 engine....so on highway....i can let go my hand on 160kmh....the car will not that vibrat....just normall...and go terus saja......but anyway....dun drive so fast......i just get a accident on 30 or 40kmh...my car all gone imfront...milo tin...hehe........erm anyway u can fit with this tooo.....below pic.....3 point bar...... \one is they put beside the car another front but screw on the beside suspension.....

patricksom

Known Member
Sep 24, 2005
malacca
wah bro...is tat ur car after bang into a bull?hehe.so teruk....all smashed like Kopi 'Kong',haha.Tats y we r recommended not to drive too fast neither too slow,both will end like above pics k.haha..just jk la.i dun think my iswara can fit in the front bar coz the carbbie lel.how bt the side 1? does tat helps any?

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
anyway....i also not very sure the performance la...but since it fit to our car..and the pricenot very high...mah can try lo......if accident...also got a bar block LIL bit la....hehe...i also din put lah......i think get a wira better....but i like iswara...hehe...if ppl say iswara not good....then i want make it good....hopefully laa....heheeee...ya la...i kena toyota unser....haih.....become lai det.....

tykoh

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Ipoh
tykoh88.blogspot.com
just wonder how you install the 3rd point front and rear strut bar to the iswara body? screw it in the body or weld it to the body?