Gangster (local made street racing movie)

AE80TypeD

Nov 24, 2003
dude, i already forgot the story. u just only watched issit.. my goodness.

lekalo

Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
haven't had the chance to watch this one.. always pester my wife to buy for me, but she dowan! CHaisss!

skylin3lov3r

Jul 10, 2005
DimDimer said:
not the first la

last time got 'KL menjerit' also, about mat rempits wan
oh ic but i dun really like motor racing. :thumpdown car racing more geng than the bodoh mat rempits. :biggrin: one evo langgar the mat rempit motor in the junction can instant kill the mat rempits dy. :hahaha:

facelift

Apr 25, 2005
Both KL Menjerit and Gangster not so good. KL Menjerit got so many people died in it. Gangster... they repeat the same stunt over and over. Boring lor. But I still looking forward to KL Menjerit 1 :)

darahhitam

Oct 4, 2004
www.cardomain.com
dracid said:
that evo use JRD rim.. buahahahaaa....
Really arr??

Truly cutting down the cost, huh?
14 incher?

hahahaha

lil_joker

May 9, 2005
Near ur house
Well, I heard that Rosyam Nor is playing 3 characters in the movie...wah, the production wanna cut cost ah? Employing the so-called best malay actor and wants him to act in 3 roles all in the same movie.

Adui, this is not "The Nutty Professor:The Klums" lah....you think Rosyam is so versatile as Edie Murphy meh.....

darahhitam

Oct 4, 2004
www.cardomain.com
That is just pathetic. IMO.

acbc

KD
Why don't they have a rempit movie... at least it keeps the pathetic morons off the streets for a while... who knows? It may be a hot movie...

Stunmen are available and will work for cheaps... no need life insurance too. Some stuns rivals Hollywood stun doubles.

<iframe width="335" height="200" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N2wwCwa0-FE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes, you can now catch the latest of Zerotohundred.com snippets on the Big Screen at The Pavilion KL the next time you're enjoying a Frappe at Starbucks or a Pint at La Bodega. Thanks to the gigantic Brand@Vision's Sharp Aquos digital billboard display, you can now get a glimpse of the coolest side of cars that we dish out daily.

Alfresco dining at The Pavilion will...