Petronas Festive Advertisement

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
i wonder how come petronas didnt come with new fresh advertisement for this year's festivities....bugger...but i damn like the Deepavali one...the one where a group of Hip Hop indians talk slang and watnot...then suddenly one grandma come and spoke the native language...hahahahahahahahah Muthusamy Karupiah....knn this was last year's but it was damn funny nonetheless....im waiting for 1 more Deepavali advertisement...the one where a young indian guy change a radio station to a more hip station and kena whack by the older generations...ahhahahaha

Which Petronas advert did you like?

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
i told my mum Petronas didnt have budget this year; she was expecting one too :lol:

my mum told me she saw a Petronas ad featuring the Sepet female star, something about a young man taking care of an old parent, and she married him or something. however there was no indication that this advert was for Hari Raya. dunno lah. seldom watch TV these days :D

my favorite is still that hip hop one. 2nd is the raya ad where the Kancil folded his side mirror on the kampung lane, but i think that was not petronas. was it? :lol:

the indian guy kena whack is good, hahaha the whack sound effect from Tamil fight movies is what made the ad so damn funny. BSHHWACK!! :rofl:

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
i luv the one that adibah nor acted as a taxi driver and the guy who acted like mat salleh celup.."saya baru balik dr lonnndoooooo....tujuh harrrriiiiii"......he felt asleep, then suddenly the taxi driver did an emergency brake..coz' the "kerbau" cross the road...and then the guy, said.."Pekobende nie jang!!..(n.sembilan's slang..).....then, she replied back, "ooohh, itu kerbauuu.melintas jalan laa..(wif mat salleh slang)..ahahah..damn funny man!!!....

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
the petronas raya about a moral message; it was good enough for me. There are times to be flippant about adverts and the deepavali inks as being flippant of the two

nakata86

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
the chinese new year's one which was about a young boy and his grandmother.
that one touched my ehart big time.
the merdeka one was equally good as well.

Metaphor

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
under18carbon.deviantart.com
The old Petronas ad is probably one of the best ad's I've ever seen on TV before. :D

MUTHUSAMY!!!!1!!1!oneone

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
parteee parteee!!!! Yeah we gonna paaaarrr teyyyy...

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
muniandy!! MUNIANDY CHENNATHORAI!!
whats wrong, u got chest pain (fever)??

waarhh warhwarhwarhh ROFLMAO :rofl:

Kai25

Jun 27, 2005
Kuching
Do you guys know where i can i get these ads on the web? I always hear how good the petronas ads are but i dont have time watching tv when i am back in Malaysia or its just not aired during the time i get back.

On the sidenote i really love the the Malaysian Idols ads

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
someone posted a url full of petronas advert on the web....i too am currently looking for this page...ehhehehe...a lot inside

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just wanna ask a casual question. issit possible for any car especially proton's manual gearbox to modified to sequential gearbox (upshift & downshft), something similar to Savvy AMT.

But as to the Savvy AMT, they totally got it wrong. upshift supposed to be pull down and downshift push forward.

Issit possible for other cars?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience