Lookie lookie wat I found today...

Danny

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
er, sue him for what? nah it's ok silverfish doesn't seem satisfied with just his newly won title. Seems he wants a prize as well. Ok here u go boy I'll buy u a lollipop to go with your crown so u can suck more ;)

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Weiiii, no point arguing la... Both are fantastic cars. One's a sportscar and one's a sedan. Different class...
Besides... Why bother arguing in forums... No disrespect to anyone. I don't intend to flame anyone but....

So, just chill... Sit back and enjoy some music... *laughs*

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
one hell car we got here !!!
400 bhp with the M-mode off .
507bhp with the M-mode on .
damn powerful car ... better than ferraris ... don't believe me , go watch jeremy clarkson's review .

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
wow, looks like the M5 vs F430 talk is over, now it is head on clash -- NTSA crash test....hahahahaa... silver vs dan...

i know silverfish will not reply further, thats the way he is, put some brief statement and leave the ending open.... draw game....???

poor danny, dont waste time flaming already la, but the ZTH No1 title sounds appropriate for him... he will not admit it but that is what he is trying to potray most of the time....

btw, which 1 has higher crash test rating? M5 or F430??

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
dont flame la ...
M5 is a pure sports saloon , which is on par with the CLS AMG . somehow it is quite out performed certain ferraris only .

CCC

Known Member
May 25, 2005
WHYDOUCARE
Hey Dark, This tactic of yours is cool man...
Literally saying 'sorry' before slapping on his face.

sta

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2004
1. f430 is faster than the m5, both around a track and on a straight road.

2. m5 better than f430? thats just the opinion of autocar magazine, taking into account the huge price diffrence.

3. given a choice i would take the ferrari. and i bet most of u here would too.

Danny

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
it really depends what you use the cars for, for business, daily driving and long outstation trips I'd choose the M5 but if its purely for the fun of driving then Ferarri's my choice.

Danny

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
CCC said:
Hey Dark, This tactic of yours is cool man...
Literally saying 'sorry' before slapping on his face.
ya man, saying no offence after that calling ppl retard lol then what about commenting on ppl's arguments and joining in, a retard's retard?

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
danny, why flame him when all he's trying to say is the f430 is faster than the M5 and that ferraris are great cars? Like wat sta said, attack the statement, not the poster or watever it is

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
I didnt' say anyone was a retard. :fight:So, are you saying you're a retard now? *laughs*
The reason I said 'no offence or disrespect' was because I wanted to make a statement to underline the fact that I'm not dissing anyone. And yet, in the end, it still failed to allow the simple minded folks to understand I'm not suggesting anything. Anyhow, at least the heated arguement over the cars has stopped. No? *laughs*

Aiyah, all chill la...
:top: :shakehand :beer:

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
wow...alittle volcano eruption..anyway..topgear reviewed and autocar mags also said.M5 is faster thn ferari and 1/2 the price...M5 is great of daily and sports weekend but ferari F430 alwiz a great supercar especially the sound of the 4.3L V8 beneath tht beast...
different ppl have different mind...just accept for whom they are...agree...i like both of them....hahah...wish got kena jackpot at toto and 4d at da ma cai..

Danny

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
DarkChild said:
I didnt' say anyone was a retard. :fight:So, are you saying you're a retard now? *laughs*
The reason I said 'no offence or disrespect' was because I wanted to make a statement to underline the fact that I'm not dissing anyone. And yet, in the end, it still failed to allow the simple minded folks to understand I'm not suggesting anything. Anyhow, at least the heated arguement over the cars has stopped. No? *laughs*

Aiyah, all chill la...
:top: :shakehand :beer:
aiyah if u say chill then mean it la don't after that start naming ppl retards lol so r u saying u're a retard's retard? by putting the statement u've already dissed everyone who's into this discussion as we're all debating against each other, albeit we've never impliedly called each other names, except for the silverfish incident. However I do agree it's time to chill, anyway I already said I'll buy the boy a lollipop la, end of discussion already, if not later I may have to buy you an ice-cream also..haha

munky scroll back and u'll know why mr zth no. 1 fxxker is given that title. We are debating the statement basically giving arguments to show that his facts are baseless then all of a sudden all the flowery language starts coming out from his posts. Or are u suggesting him calling ppl 'anal', 'idiot' etc is not considered as an attack? Then what is considered as one?

Last edited:

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
omg..this is like preschool...you are the no1 fukker...no no no..you are...no YOu aRE!!!..NNO..you are....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I like to start a thread on methods you have heard (or experienced, gulp!) how people car jack. The methods I know are:

1) Sticking a note on your rear window (when your car is parked), so when you exit your car to check, the car jackers get in and drive off your car

2) Like no. 1 but they stick cans on your exhaust, so when you drive off the parking spot, you hear noise behind you. You go down and check, and the car jackers move in.

3) They ram your car rear on the roads...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience