Where to change bushing for my EG

rizzo8

Oct 21, 2005
Could anyone recommend a good workshop in KL / PJ/ Shah Alam area to change the suspension bushings for my hatch?

I'm planning to change the LCA, ARB bushes, and also rear suspension bushes as well.

How much am I expected to spend for this? Using standard rubber bushes.

Thanks in advance.

rizzo

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
rizzo8 said:
Could anyone recommend a good workshop in KL / PJ/ Shah Alam area to change the suspension bushings for my hatch?

I'm planning to change the LCA, ARB bushes, and also rear suspension bushes as well.

How much am I expected to spend for this? Using standard rubber bushes.

Thanks in advance.

rizzo
done it last year in subang jaya.the shop has their own machine for the bushings.1 day job.
u mean standard original OEM or local bushes? try to souce the parts at spare part shop and send it to the mechanic who have the machine and experience doing it. it cost me around rm1K plus including labor.

danieL

500 RPM
Oct 3, 2004
if u are around pj area u can try avantgarge mechanic near tmn bahagia, i did mine there. if change everything should be about 1k ++

acel

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Hikaru & daniel

U guy change bushing for 1000++, is this just front or front & rear??

joni_loco

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
why use OEM bushes when you can get SuperPro bushes for a nearly same cost? PM me for details fellas...

rizzo8

Oct 21, 2005
Where can I get the parts in Shah Alam, Puchong area? Since its near my office, easier to sneak out during lunch and go buy them.

Definitely will avoid getting local/ Thailand parts.

Hikaru/ Eg8, could you tell me which shop did you guys go?

I think subang jaya is quite close enough. Thanks for your

help.

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
rizzo8 said:
Where can I get the parts in Shah Alam, Puchong area? Since its near my office, easier to sneak out during lunch and go buy them.

Definitely will avoid getting local/ Thailand parts.

Hikaru/ Eg8, could you tell me which shop did you guys go?

I think subang jaya is quite close enough. Thanks for your

help.
rizzo
let me check back and will update u accordingly then thanks

gunn

500 RPM
May 3, 2005
crower75 said:
Once u've changed them all....you'll be surprised how your car will "stick" to the road....a whole new set of suspension.....
then rembat uphill genting kaw-kaw.....isn't it?ekekekeke

stimGILER

Known Member
Oct 10, 2005
it will stick until yur cannot cannot move loorr .. :biggrin: :biggrin:

crower75 said:
Once u've changed them all....you'll be surprised how your car will "stick" to the road....a whole new set of suspension.....

artcap

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
danieL said:
if u are around pj area u can try avantgarge mechanic near tmn bahagia, i did mine there. if change everything should be about 1k ++
bro daniel,

mind sharing the exact cost? is the cost just to change all bushes + labor or u changed all parts like bro Hikaru did?

out of topic, anybody know wats the price of just one knuckle set for eg? maybe chop shop price coz i need to change my front left knuckle. :frown:

thanks

rizzo8

Oct 21, 2005
crower75 said:
ya lah, plus hopefully can get rid of the squeak noise and the "loose" feeling whenever driving uneven roads.

Just checked yesterday the lower arm bushes already got cracks and feels lembik. i've been spraying silicone to the bushes for such long time, it needs to be changed pronto.

EG8 pls inform once you have the nfo.

Thanks!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys.. i own a 1.6 MT satria neo with campro as its heart.. and of cuz its an NA. im thinking of BOT/ Bolt On Turbo this engine.. so,

1. any suggestion HOW to? wat do i need?
2. do i need to change the internals? pistons?
3. precautions that i need to look after...
4. management? is it important?
5.the HP expected to gain.

and anything else u guys wanna add. really hope to get some info from ZTH people.. thanks a lot in advance for the replies~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience