bloody americans..

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
its a sad thing, but you cant clap with a single hand, there must be a cause & reason to everything....

these babies are innocent, but what about the victims of all the suicide bombings? we all know war is not the solution but what other choice do we have to fight against the terrorists?? sweet talk to them?? these idiots have no brain....

the world become so horrible because of those fucking idiot extremist -- Islam is a beautiful religion ONLY IF those lowlife brainless mother fuckers dont exist.

they always take the excuse that US try to gain control of the oil in middle east and therefore start the war against them -- why dont US bomb saudi? why only iraq? only afgan?? there must be a reason. i am not saying what US doing is right but without them acting like taiko sticking their nose into other ppl's business, many country would have turn into bad situation like indonesia and iraq.....

ah_jitt86

Known Member
Sep 7, 2004
home sweet home
Visit site
o.o"

wtd wtd...

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Its not just Iraq... remember Japan (Hiroshima, Nagasaki), Vietnam, Cambodia, and Afgan, also what...!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,
I have a couple of wrench.My question is, can i adjust the absorber without dismantling it?Can i just jacked my car up and adjust it from there?If yes,how do i do it?can enlighten me?Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience