Heard of "making money while staying online"?

BlackHD

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
hi,

heard from most of the internet user that this program is a crap. but recently someone prove that there are also some company who really keeps their promise and pay the commission. it's call CASHSPACE. this is how it works

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Make cash on the net. The potential is unlimited. Here is how it works. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Get Paid for reading emails.
For each received email you will get 0.03$ to 0.10$. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]How to make more money?
You can make more money by using our Ref Bar. Every time our Ref Bar is active you earn ad points. Depending of the number of ad points you make, you will receive new referrals in your referral group. When these new members receive paid emails from CashSpace.com you will receive 0.01$. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Example:
You – get 0.03$ for every email you receive.
1st level - you get 0.01$ for every email your friends receive.
2nd level - you get 0.01$ for every email your friend's friends receive.
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]There is no limit to the amount of money you can make.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Where do these new referrals come from?
These referrals are the new members who sign up without referrer. These members come to CashSpace.com from advertising campaigns.
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]How are the new members without referrer distributed?
50% of the new referrals are distributed at random between the members who are using the Ref Bar for the day. These new members are distributed in real time.

50% of the new referrals are distributed to the members of CashSpace proportionally to the ad points that they accumulate the previous month.
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]When you use the Ref Bar you receive ad points. You receive ad points when your referrals surf too. You receive ad points from your referrals in your 7 levels.

You can choose from 3 different referral systems.
A you – 60 ad points / hour and 7 levels referrals - 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 2, 2 ad point/hour
B you – 60 ad points / hour and 7 levels referrals – 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ad points/hour
C you – 60 ad points / hour and 7 levels referrals – 20, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2 ad points/hour
NOTE: after signing you cannot change you referral system.
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]The more time you use the Ref Bar the more points you accumulate. These points are converted in new members in your referral group. It is not necessary for you to surf with the Ref Bar in order to get new referrals. You receive new members depending on the ad points you or your referrals are made.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]
Refer your Friends
You can refer as many relatives and friends as you want. We prohibit any unsolicited emails and/or postings in discussion groups, bulletin boards, and other public domain groups. To read our Anti-SPAM policy, please
click here. There is no limit to the number of friends and relatives you can refer.

All you need to do is to download a small program which stay on top of your screen. login and start earning ad point. the more point you have, the more email you will receive.

here's where you can read more about the program and download cashspace program
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]http://www.cashspace.com/signup.asp?refID=wyadv1[/font]

i myself haven't get the money coz i just signed up 2 days ago. according to the info, you'll only get money when it accumulate to USD 400. he said that his first cheque was received after 2 months using the program.

no harm getting more income to cover out internet expenses.

[/font]

BlackHD

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
zep,

not expecting much, not big money too.

but since my work involve computer and online, just run the program and do my work.

if really works then i'll let you know bro.

am,

wtf bro? relax la haha

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
it works actually..but it's a time bomb....see when it will be gone....

pillage2001

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
Why don't you just join the autosurf programs? They have been paying me for quite awhile now. Average 250Usd can growing every month.

BlackHD

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
aduh taiko fred no time for zth ler, i come to relax, laughing at the post etc only when i'm stress, but recently no stress wor... haha

money no big deal, i just want to see how wide the service could be with internet advertising.

pillage bro,
website?

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
BlackHD said:
aduh taiko fred no time for zth ler, i come to relax, laughing at the post etc only when i'm stress, but recently no stress wor... haha

money no big deal, i just want to see how wide the service could be with internet advertising.

pillage bro,
website?
wahhh no stress means biz very good wor hehehehehe :biggrin:

BlackHD

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
so so lar... at least currently my overall business can have 10% of your NETT profit i'm happy already. u millionaire mah uncle. haha (in indonesia)

BlackHD

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
so so only tailou. when u want to join force with me in shipping la bro? i can recomend u many agents, then u recomend me your freight forwarder & forwarding agent also k :D

_cruel_

Known Member
Jul 29, 2004
pee jay
pillage2001 said:
Why don't you just join the autosurf programs? They have been paying me for quite awhile now. Average 250Usd can growing every month.
how does it works?? mind to explain??

pillage2001

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
_cruel_ said:
how does it works?? mind to explain??
Simple, there are autosurf sites available online everywhere. The trick is to find one that is paying the users. First of all, you would need to have a payment processor like stormpay or egold, then fund the processor with cash. Please bare in mind that only fund what you can afford to lose. Then look for the site that you would want to put your money in. There are sites that pays you 12% a days of whatever you put in for about 12 days. Then there are others that pay you less or more. All these involves risks but so far I've been lucky. It's better than striking 4d. :P

If you're interested, PM me for more details. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys...

does anyone here recommend TRD Suspension Kit...this would be for a MyVi...the kit is being retailed for RM2500...was considering between this, Titan (RM2000) and GAB...please advise and give your personal reviews...

i have used Titan before on my kelisa and loved them...but it was rather hard...sacrificing comfort quite a bit...the goal im hoping to get is to have improved handling with reasonable comfort since the MyVi is not really meant for cornering...just want to improve...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience